Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I can. It's because you haven't got him. If you haven't spent a lot of time with someone, lived with them, know how you interpret their acts as good or bad (in your frame) got used to their habits; had to support them in time of real trouble, then you can't be sure you love them. Desire, maybe. Love? Nope.

You aren't someone who'd steal someone else's partner, are you? If so, ok, you say you're "no kid" but you really do need to grow up.

What if you broke up his marriage....then discovered you didn't want him after all. Because, let me tell you that if he's shown no interest in you then there's no twin-flamery, no universe, no divine plan but you seem to be scamming yourself somewhat. It's up to you of course but I hope the guy is led forward by common sense, optimising what he has in life and to whom he's dutifully bound.

You see your paradox? You can unconditionally love him now. It matters not one toss if he's married, has or wants children, etc. So the love you profess comes over as self-possessed desire, not unconditional love. I bet if it didn't work out you'd be just as quick to discard him.

Aw man I appreciate your reply but I really really love him.
Us being old geezers (whats the female word for geezer lol?) sometimes I fantasize about taking care of him when he gets really old and becomes again baby-like
eek to much information? sorry :(

I love him, its not my fault Im not with him to take care of him, I want to take care of him, to hold him and be his rock from the world, I want to hold him in my arms and feel him on my chests all the time, I want him near me, I want to nest with him, cook for him, be the best me for him, I want to love him, to take care of him when he gets sick, to tell him he is so special and great, too lick his sweat when hes sweaty to feel his skin on my skin... all the time...
(there is a song bathwater lol by No doubt and it goes like this " But I still love to wash in your old bathwater" yeah I want that metaphorically and literally. I want him, all about him, whole him, :)
Sorry for being to graphic :)

And it is not my fault Im not with him when he has cold or hes sick or snotty or sad or smelly or whatever, I would love to be with him all the time :)
Old 14-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Lorelyen

Hmm.... you've got it bad-d-d-d!

Old 14-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
What if you broke up his marriage....then discovered you didn't want him after all. Because, let me tell you that if he's shown no interest in you then there's no twin-flamery, no universe, no divine plan but you seem to be scamming yourself somewhat. It's up to you of course but I hope the guy is led forward by common sense, optimising what he has in life and to whom he's dutifully bound.

Well things between us, our story is long, but we dated for 2 and a half years with his wife knowing that, and it was a long story, she doesnt know all details :)

Am I sorry for his marriage? lol no is this a joke? Why would I ? His married is 30 years and going on (ugh) its how much 1/3 or my whole existence, Im 40 for god sake :)
They had great years, first 10 were amazing Im sure they were, great family great kids who are adults now.
Whats to sorry about? Having that great marriage for that long?
Why would I?

Now there are some points Im gonna make now, cause I just feel being completely honest whit you guys on this forum.

When I met him I was 24, he was 43, he was married for 14 years back then, he always talked to me that he is not happy with his life and marriage.
He was telling me way back then, when we were just friends, that thats not it any more, there is no nothing, no passion no real love, he used to say he wasnt ready to marry in the 1st place but there was pregnancy happening so he had too...
He used to say to me way back then, so after just 14 years of that "great marriage" that that's not it in any way he would like it to be, but that he loves his kids. Then there were money issues, then he didnt want his kids to end up broken home, and so on...

But talking about that marriage as it is something holy or whatever is kinda a joke...
Then there was me, our dating years....
Note, he was saying stuff about his marriage being bad way way before we hit up together and it wasn't in any mean his way to get me into sack that happened later :)

But you may have a point in him feeling insecure and scared if things with us wont work out and she decides to ditch him, he is scared of her finding out about our possible messages and ditch him for it too :(

Why do you need and love such a coward, a man who has no morals and has no backbone to be himself? You may ask.
I dont know, its beyond my control to feel the way I feel about him :)

Also to note we never talked about his divorce just his marriage lol, divorce was never a topic nor something I ever mentioned in any form or way, and us falling apart was for something else... and there is more to the story which is gonna remain private but it was complicated :)

and to EDIT one more time for more text
issues were monetary for sure, where we live its not Hollywood by any means you cant just walk away and have new home for you your kids your ex or whatever... real life is though in a way :) and this matters and I always say this about TF you have to take real life and real life obstacles such are money and having your place as a factor of why people cant just
divorce or --- concisely uncoupling--- as Gwyneth Paltrow would say since non of us is no Gwyneth Paltrow lol
Old 14-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Lorelyen

Ughhhhh....it gets more complicated, innit?

Perhaps it's something for which I can be thankful has never come my way. There have been blokes and things have broken up not in my favour. My piano at my parents' home has been the recipient of a lot of harsh treatment to burn out hurt. I'm not so very different in age from you but I already know I'll end up with someone just a very good friend so we don't grow old alone.

I can only wish you better times....

Old 14-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ughhhhh....it gets more complicated, innit?

Perhaps it's something for which I can be thankful has never come my way. There have been blokes and things have broken up not in my favour. My piano at my parents' home has been the recipient of a lot of harsh treatment to burn out hurt. I'm not so very different in age from you but I already know I'll end up with someone just a very good friend so we don't grow old alone.

I can only wish you better times....

Thank you so much :)
And you are truly lucky this is hard :)
You are going to get what they call on sites like this soul mate or soul mates and that is the most amazing thing to have :)
That is when everything gets so easy and smooth and you just enjoy the ride :)

For me TF was never nor it would be ever my choice I find out about the term more than a month ago, Im not somebody who would ask for that kind of things in my life, but it just happened :)

Wishing you best of luck :) and thanks for reading my texts it really means a lot, this is the only place where I can write about TF experience :)
Old 14-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Suspended
Master
ok, now have time to reply

username, I relate to your postings in this thread. i will add my answer to your question. this is my take on things.

So, why love you ask? why love someone yet do not get to be with them? its so hard to say that because I want love to be given freely between twins aswell but its a struggle to get the words and commitment out of a runner.

the thing is, we are here to learn as a soul, to experience, so live a life which we will grow, is it through pain or happiness, learning is learning. its the hardest experience in my life and even though i have accepted the push and pull, fighting and getting back together, i chose not to pursue it anymore in the way it was.

i havent told anyone that i love this man, because people understand that themselves and they do not understand what and why i love a person who has done me wrong many times, who pushes me to the limits and makes me cry and yell out why i am experiencing this. i am young, 25, and i havent been truly happy ever with relationships. i love being alone and i love my family and friends, but receiving love as a romantic way, i havent got it.

i learned to give it to myself but is this it? i am not allowed to experience that someone loves me openly (not secretly while running away), and cares for me and is there for me. yes, my friends are there for me and ME aswell, but like i said, is this supposed to be like this? why i cannot be pampered with love.

i always felt someone besides me, i just felt i have someone, who, i did not know until i met the person who is my twin flame.

i can say that yes, people do not understand the love we have for another person, but do i truly understand? i kept running over a bus so to speak and i was hurt, but then i healed myself and growed while doing it. i wouldnt be the one i am today if it wasnt from the pain. the pain.. i cannot desbribe it. like you said, want to take my heart away and throw it away, far far away. the feelings just dont go away.

yes, i could manage to be happy with someone else, but when there is moments when you are happy, then it hits you.. its not him. No matter how fantastic the other person can be, it isnt the person you love. And its hard to accept that sometimes because there is so much good and awesome guys out there who would adore me. But I cant. Yes, I can actually if i am heartless, but I am not. I know I will not be 100% in the relationship when my heart to belongs to someone else.

Back to the question, got a bit carried away. Hate is bad negative energy, why do we need that in the world? Where we come from, we are all one and loving. In this world, its hate or love that fades. Is it love? Not truly maybe but it sends out positive energy while a person is in love.

- we need love because it fills our souls. its the best feeling ever.. to love someone and to be loved.. its heaven-like. Love gives good energy, mood and experiences.

But the answer, why do we need to love someone who runs from it, or hates that we love them, whatever the case can be? Well.. With rational 3D mind I can say like the title says- universe is f us up. But when to look with other mind, then its this way for us to learn, to get rid of our past and ealier lifes problems we have been carrying around. And this is the deal we made with our twins.

And thats that. Seems like we cannot choose who we love and who not.We can force, but we all know that love is deeper than that, it needs to be via soul as we experience with our twin.
Old 14-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Master
Username- unconditional love means allowing another their own free will.
18 years is a long time. He has chosen. Forgive yourself for what you think was the undoing, and let someone love you who wants to.
Old 15-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder

taurusnsane

It is a beautiful post, thanks :)
Despite all the ranting I know you are right, I know we need love and that love is stronger than hate, but still it is a good thing to see it on writings :)
Thing is where I live and in my "internet circles" I never seen so much about love, there are more posts and stuff about hate, getting even, get vindicated, getting over it and forget about it....
Hard to explain, but for me, I never read and thought this much about love before start reading this kind of spiritual forums and blogs...
In real life, I took the love I have for him in a way for granted, thought of it as something that is just mine and never thought I should analyze it this way...

So it is a good thing to read about love the way you wrote about it.
I know you are right about the part that love vibrates, sends positive waves or whatever you would call it (Im not big on naming things) and that can change us and others as well :)
I feel that this is the truth, even though I often times rant about love and TF

Im also sure that all kind of love, even one that is unwanted (I dont mean romantically unrequited) I mean just uninvited love from others can affect us too and in a way touch our soul. My personal examples, and Im sure everyone have some similar, I had this grandmother who loved me, but she was a hard woman. She used to get on my nerves by doing many things even I as kind thought were unjustified and morally wrong, doing all sorts of "he said she said" between my parents, my other grandparents, me and whatnot....She also used to as a kid make me embarrassed by showing up in my school or around to "see me and spend time with me"... I mean it was the mess and I didnt appreciate the way she showed me her love, but I know she loved me, cared about me and wished the best for me :) I never though Im gonna miss her when she would gone, never, ever. In fact I used to feel like it would be better if she is no longer around I wouldnt be this embarrassed and had to listen to her talking about my parents, other set of grandparents and everything....
Now she is long gone, she was more than 80 when she died, she had full and I would say a good life, with husband, two kids and everything a women her status would want to have.
But see, now when I got older and (possibly) wiser I stared to miss her a bit. Now I know that she loved me, I know that was love (no matter how clumsy she was at showing it and showing it in inappropriate ways), and see this love is still around me even though she is not, because love you know :)
I mean look at me Im writing about her on TF forum lol :)

So yeah, love is a powerful thing but hate is I would say easier to feel and hate is what they call "sexier" and I would say more attractive emotion.

Hate boils your blood, makes you feel fleshy, and strong and aggressive but also makes you fee alive, hate in fact requires more bodily and physically elements to be felt.
You know feeling hate you feel also strong, you feel that in your stomach and your heart, and your heart races and so on...
That is why is hate more appealing to the ordinary people since it is easier to feel and gets you all pumped up... I know that, rationally I know all that but sometimes I start wondering are those as I call them ordinary people right :)
I mean, I know they are not right since they are just that - ordinary, they dont get what love is, what TF phenomenon is, they see things as they appear without any depth or seeing under the surface :)

For us, we are given a great gift to feel love not just as love but to feel this type of love when your heart is going to burst out of your chest out of pure love.... I just wish I can feel that more often.
To feel all fleshy and that your blood boils and heart races but out of love not hate, that is the grates gift :) and Im grateful for you guys in here writing about love the way you do :)

Last edited by username4this : 15-08-2016 at 01:48 AM.
Old 14-07-2018, 04:18 AM
FrankieJG

I sooo love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Oh this one is going to be so much fun.

It's about time you all accept the real truth about twin flames aka the most useless spiritual leash you actually never wanted.

The universe is the greatest scammer to ever come up with this one.

How are we going to get these stupid lowly humans to heal themselves? oh! i know! lets spiritually tether them to a specific person/soul who is everything they always wanted and then "we'll" take it all away from them never to return it back to them 99.99% of the time.

1. First well get them physically attracted to them.

2. Then have that 'recognition' like they known each other forever.

3. Then lets make them both feel like "this is meant to be!" and the most intense love they have ever experienced.

4. Oooh this is when we start to make them fight and act out and behave like eachothers wounds.

5. Then we make one of them run away because "they cant take it" its too much to handle. WAAAAH!

6. Oh but lets make sure we hurt them more then just that.. we make the runner jump right into another relationship to make you feel worthless pining for them to come back and feel like you are going to die without them.

7. But hmm.. we have to make sure the runner wants nothing to do with the other so complete cut off of the other person is spiritually enforced. Keep trying and they make it worse and add consequences for doing so.

8. But this is not enough yet.. lets make them see signs everywhere that specifically remind the victim with 'signs" and 'signal" the runner is going to return.

But mwahaha thats not why we really see signs..in fact the reason for signs is to keep you in pain. how else can "we" make you suffer to start searching within to fix yourself if you could just forget them and move on so easily?

hence why if you resist the more signs you will see and more often.

9. then because of this little thing called free will.. the runner hates you so much and dont want to fix their own problems.. feel better without you..do not think of you ever and go off to be with some one else so fast.

10 Oh but he/she looks so miserable with that other pseon.. you just know its because we are 'twin flames" and if i could just get them to see how much you "love" them.. he/she would be so happy.. we're twin flames! we are meant to be together! why else would we be if that isnt why. right?!? we are the same soul! and bla bla bla

but but! if they dont come back ill suffer in a sea of sorrow forever!!

uh huh

hold it right there.. they actually love that misery compared to coming back to you.. that other person isnt the mirror and remind them of all their problems 24/7 they dont want to face..

They are NOT ever coming back.

They do not want to "fix' their problems that you cause them to be reminded of constantly by being around you or thinking of you.

They are NOT ever coming back. unless they are willing to fix all their problems and even then.. free will.. they still dont have to come back if they dont want to.

but but! we are the same soul they love me and "its meant to be"

but but! ive done all my self healing.. ive even done energy clearing for them too! i love them 'unconditionally!! (LOL) it says what to do on x or y's website!!

why arent they back yet?!?

because you actually cant do that stuff for anyone else but yourself

oh boo! maybe "in the next life" i can be with them!

and how would you actually "know" this? you arent going to be there to possibly know. oh but your soul can..just not you as in this current 3d incarnation.

but but all these "portals" and "awakenings" i keep hearing about.. my twin will wake up and run back to me when they do.

uh huh

we have a soul contract before we came down here to be together. that x or y's website said!

uh huh

do you have your copy of said 'soul contract" that you can just re read at leisure ? no you do not.

but but divine will is intervening and can make us be together like i finally want to!

uh huh

thats just what the divine does.. makes you be with someone else if you dont want to ..right? free will says "i dont think so" about that idea

but your all healed and all that now!

oh now your catching on.. this was never anything to do about being in a relationship to begin with. it is just used to get you to do what you didnt want to do in the first place.

This Twin Lame phenomena is nothing but a scam.

Sorry to burst your little 3d ego fantasy relationship expectation bubble.. not
Old 17-07-2018, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder

You made me laugh! Tnx!