Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-04-2012, 10:18 AM
suzancloud

try this,it will help

hello,my name is Mrs cloud from Michigan USA,i am a survivor of cancer,i lived with cancer for over 8years,i had believed it was gonna kill me because scan shows that the lump gets bigger everyday,since it could not b`e cured medically,i consulted many spell casters all over the world and they kept taking my money without seeing any result then i lost all hopes until i came across an old friend who told me where i can get my cancer cured and i was cured. the email address of the spell caster is therealspellcaster at yahoo dot com . try him,am sure he will help you out of your misery