Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Suspended
I couldn't handle my tf relationship. Just got out of hospital.

I've been into the psych ward five ties the past month and I'm open to advice.

I broke up with her and she blocked me on Facebook and there's no contact now. I attempted suicide and had my stomach pumped and at the emergency room God played a song an I found out God isn't a he or she or it but God is...beautiful things. Then I met myself without my ego, how God wanted me to be. It was so ****ing beautiful.

I got out of psych ward last night n I'm on a 13 hour bus ride home.

Just being as honest as I can because I wanna know more about how true twin flame relationships uually go

Thank you
Old 11-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Master

If you broke up with her and then tried to commit suicide because she blocked you on Facebook, maybe the answer is that you didn't want to break up with her.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Experiencer
Hey, hope you are feeling better: I inboxed you, I hope it helps.

Next time you think about doing something brash try and seek advise or find a way to clear your head. If you are a twin flame your purpose is not to die and leave earth, you are here

for a reason. Stay strong and as resilient as you can, for the sake of the mission, even if you don't know what the mission is. Just by existing here; your energies are helping.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 11-07-2018 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
If you broke up with her and then tried to commit suicide because she blocked you on Facebook, maybe the answer is that you didn't want to break up with her.
I know. It's my personality disorder breaking up with her. Also some people r being weird around me some girl at the bus station bought me things then started cuddling me two minutes before I broke up with twinflame.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Suspended
Reasons I couldn't handle it I overdosed and met God in an obe and I met myself in the iage God create for me it was beyond words beautiful and I don't know why I was shown my self the way God wants me other than to spur on growth in my slf identification and inspire me to be her

Thank you letting me record my twin flame experience you're all great!
Old 11-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

Hey I hope you're doing a lot better. I know how it feels when people act weird towards you. Stay resilient. Don't let them trigger you, you are much greater than any low vibes that come to make you do things you don't normally do. Im also very happy to hear you found God.

Meditate. Focus on your center. You are part of Gods creation, and all its beauty. When you reach your center, you appreciate it even more, and you will be able to reunite with your loved one, everlasting, if its meant to be.

Namaste.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Suspended
It hurts a lot but I'm gonna be ok in like 3 or 6 months.... I cried the whole bus trip today
Old 13-07-2018, 03:18 AM
Experiencer

I'm glad you were able to get help. Hopefully, after having an experience meeting God, you can move to a more positive place and find what you need to experience joy in life. Stay centered. Your TF is obviously very special, but no one is worth taking your life over. It will all work out for you in the end.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Suspended
Well we had a serious clearing air conversation and we're trying to say happy together again.

There's some push pull.

Today was great with her. :)