Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Guide

Why are Angels and Guides so Vague?

:) This post is in response to a comment made by another who was curious...

Well anytime you deal with higher dimensional beings who love you unconditionally you will find that they have your best interest in mind... it may not seem that way at first but then 10 or even 50years later you may see why something happen to you the way it did... that is a very general expression and would most likely apply if you spent time thinking about things. Some people just keep reacting and never spend the time or have the opportunity to deal with different circumstances....

anyways...

Angels and guides usually dont talk to you face to face in order to help you understand something.... for one ... language is limited.... for example.... english use single words.... languages like Chinese use characters that give you information in a form of a picture instead of just a combination of symbols... if you ever thought about it.. its pretty interesting.... anyways.....

another reason would be because the source of the information is high in vibration and needs to be translated into a medium you understand and can reach in order to bring that awareness into this reality....

dreams or other forms of telepathic communication are interpreted by our ego to help us understand what these energies mean to us in this life.... and often times messages or information that comes in the forms of something like a dream could mean something to you now and something completely different and just as important if not more in the future...

but I think the main reason why angels leave you in suspense is because its fun haha..... angels and a lot of higher dimensional beings are really lighthearted and like to play.... it also inspires people to hope and believe in something that is not physically there so that these energies lift ones energy and awareness to connect with God..... this is why sometimes miraculous things happen sometimes at sporting events... so many eyes... so much energy..... so much passion lol....

There are plenty of other ways but I think these ones are key other than your guides and the angels not wanting to create a system of dependence... which can easily happen if you understand psychology and simple things like classical conditioning....

ask questions and we will shed the light..
Old 07-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Knower

They can be very specific if you ask specific questions...also a good practice is to continuously ask for guidance, work on opening up to them every day and telling them that they may assist you in everything in your life...ask for signs as to what to do next; or during reading I like to ask them to take over for me and work through me and my deck...I get very specific advice and answers this way...although sometimes we are not meant to know the answer...that's part of the lesson...you have to experience something to learn from it in my opinion.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Guide

My guides talk to me at great length about many things, especially if they want me to master a specific lessons, or if I have asked a question. Angels typically (in my experience at least) don't do much talking. They seem to be beyond the need of verbal communication and most often utilize telepathy and symbols.

My guides will tell me much, but they will not tell me things that might in any way alter my path. For example they won't tell me if love awaits me, or if I should take job A instead of job B. They won't tell me how long I have left to finish my lessons in this life.

They especially won't tell me who the 8 souls are that I pledged to gather and lead. They explained that if I knew who they were, I would dash about and gather just those precious few instead of helping and caring for the others I meet along the way. Seems those encounters, though not part of my pledge, are also very important.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

It also depends on what you're needing help with, and sometimes they give you specific images or clues, cause there is an imprint behind them that they want you to use to figure out and also a way to help you deepen your understanding.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Remember when you were in school? The teacher sat you down to take a test. Eventually you get stuck on an answer. You raise your hand. Teacher said quiet, no talking. You again raise your hand. Quiet no talking! No matter how frustrated you got you have to figure it out all on your own. Get my point yes? No matter how vague, no matter how frustrated you get you had to do it yourself. It's a learning experience. It makes you stronger. In the end you learn how to think quickly when times get tough. They know you have the information to figure it out, you just need to work it out yourself.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I wanted to add an aspect to Swordofthelight's analogy.. he's actually my husband so this is all something we've discussed at length.

Anyway.. Sometimes we'll feel as though we've gotten a 'download', for lack of a better term, of a huge amount of information. But we've only got access to a small bit of what's been given. If we've been stuck or unsure of whether we were on the correct path most times that first bit of info gets us moving again or confirms our decisions.

This new or reaffirmed forward momentum then leads to a-ha moments where we suddenly have a new understanding; presumably this is the access to the larger bulk of the information forming itself to our new level of knowledge.

* I say presumably because there's not much of a way to prove this besides the fact that it all keeps making sense in regards to our particular path. But this has happened to us repeatedly in such a way that I have no doubt of the validity of how things have been presented to us.