Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Thanks... It clarifies a little. It's just hard stay when guides suggest I'd be happier not to, I'd blossom elsewhere. I think she was trying to give me hope. Unfortunately, I had gone to her to work on my fears, in hopes that I would be better able to make a decision to leave or to stay that wouldn't be based out of fear (fear of getting hurt again if I stay, fear of wasting time, but also fear to let go of him and the dreams we used to have even if maybe unrealistic). I wasn't able to get this out of it. I'm left with a very bad feeling in my stomach. And the fear is still there (fear to stay when guides say I blossom elsewhere...).

IMO, those fears are not anything a healer can help you with, with regards to this person. Now if you came to me, as a healer, for fear about a new relationship. I could help you release the past, cut those cords hopefully, and move into a new relationship with someone else... But you have history with this person. No amount of healing can help you forget that history. The only way to alleviate those fears are time again with this person. A person who breaks your trust is really the only who can help you heal that mistrust. It's not an easy thing to do. Because once trust is gone, it's hard to heal that wound with them. As doubt will most times always be there in the background. The only way to really get that time a new is to make that leap of faith into the unknown and hope that it won't end the same.. But life has no certainty to it. There is no way to know if it will or will not be different. There is no way to know if they are different or will be different until they show you yourself. It's just a gamble really on whether or not it's worth taking the risk to find out.

If you are ready or wanting to let go, then a healer can help you release him. If that is the path you want to take.
Old 29-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
IMO, those fears are not anything a healer can help you with, with regards to this person. Now if you came to me, as a healer, for fear about a new relationship. I could help you release the past, cut those cords hopefully, and move into a new relationship with someone else... But you have history with this person. No amount of healing can help you forget that history. The only way to alleviate those fears are time again with this person. A person who breaks your trust is really the only who can help you heal that mistrust. It's not an easy thing to do. Because once trust is gone, it's hard to heal that wound with them. As doubt will most times always be there in the background. The only way to really get that time a new is to make that leap of faith into the unknown and hope that it won't end the same.. But life has no certainty to it. There is no way to know if it will or will not be different. There is no way to know if they are different or will be different until they show you yourself. It's just a gamble really on whether or not it's worth taking the risk to find out.

If you are ready or wanting to let go, then a healer can help you release him. If that is the path you want to take.
I wish she would've told me so. I wouldn't have had gone to her, then.
And she insists her message was right and that it would be in my best interest to move on. I'm so angry and upset....
Old 29-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you... and Yes, she knew a bit about the situation. And whether that information came from her guides or intuition, it hurts to admits she's probably right. I feel it still should've been my own mistake to make. It's hard not to let myself be I fluenced by others' opinions... It's extremely hard not to let myself be influenced by angels/guide's messages. I think if it were her advice I could much more easily brush it off and see what happens for myself. It's the fact that it supposedly came from a guide or angel. Don't they know best?

Honey-

The thing is. She's only told you it came from her guide or angel, how is it you know beyond a doubt- your own included- that this is true?

Where I am coming from is my intuition- which is my very spirit guide and this my spirit guide/ intuition can see clear as day she has her own biases- her this chapter has passed answer- remember too, the people we come in contact with have suffered their own hurts, you know..?

My intuition- intuitive guide realizes- her intent. You told her something about this- which is fine- she sees it fit to take this opportunity to offer you her opinion and her unsolicited advice, which as a grown reasonable adult, you may even appreciate, but honestly don't need.

That said it is perfectly fine whatever you choose. If you risk getting hurt again- we all have honey, I understand here I really do, having trust issues of my own, or if you keep safe and try and find someone who will treat you right from the start, and God Wlling, will not ever hurt you. Either way though, you will learn.

And that is the beautiful truly, part of this life.

And I do not feel she has taken your free will- she literally can't take this- in any form.

You have not made your decision yet hon. And no there is absolutely no rush, at all either.

That all said, I intuitively very much doubt what she said to you came from any spirit guide or angel.

I feel perhaps her bias- from her own previous hurts- may have been at play.

All my best to you none the less.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I wish she would've told me so. I wouldn't have had gone to her, then.
And she insists her message was right and that it would be in my best interest to move on. I'm so angry and upset....

In some ways she is right in what she says about how we get messages that a person needs to hear, and not always what they want to hear. One wouldn't really need a reader at that point.

No matter what I tell you, or she tells you, you have free will. She has no way to know the complete truth of what she told you. He could use his freewill and prove her wrong. Much like you can use your freewill to prove her wrong. Is she right? Is she wrong? There is no way to know for sure until it happens.

Some people can be told something by a million readers, and still go and do the opposite of it. I've witnessed it. And then watched someone keep getting hurt over and over. But that is life. We make our choices and hope for the best.

Ones "best interest" is a complicated answer. Because both of these things could be your best interest. You could walk away, and things are so much better for you.. Or you could date him again, get hurt, and realize you are completely done with him and go somewhere else. Or you could date him and it work out, and you get everything you ever wanted. Or leaving him and you get everything you ever wanted. So "best interest" is not a black and white answer. As the path can be all over the place and still get you to where you need to be.

But now, you are hurt because you feel robbed of the power to decide your own life. And that can be a powerful wound to give up ones power like that. You also probably feel robbed that you couldn't fully get closure. Again, more power being lost.

The bottom line though is that a reader/healer is supposed to leave a person with positivity. They may have thought they were helping you with your decision, but at the same time they were inadvertently forcing your decision for you.

I am sorry to hear of what you are going through, and hope you are able to heal from all of this. Grow, and become stronger. Let that be your lesson in all of this. Growth and being stronger. Don't let it take your power away. Turn it around and empower yourself with it.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Honey-

The thing is. She's only told you it came from her guide or angel, how is it you know beyond a doubt- your own included- that this is true?

Where I am coming from is my intuition- which is my very spirit guide and this my spirit guide/ intuition can see clear as day she has her own biases- her this chapter has passed answer- remember too, the people we come in contact with have suffered their own hurts, you know..?

My intuition- intuitive guide realizes- her intent. You told her something about this- which is fine- she sees it fit to take this opportunity to offer you her opinion and her unsolicited advice, which as a grown reasonable adult, you may even appreciate, but honestly don't need.

That said it is perfectly fine whatever you choose. If you risk getting hurt again- we all have honey, I understand here I really do, having trust issues of my own, or if you keep safe and try and find someone who will treat you right from the start, and God Wlling, will not ever hurt you. Either way though, you will learn.

And that is the beautiful truly, part of this life.

And I do not feel she has taken your free will- she literally can't take this- in any form.

You have not made your decision yet hon. And no there is absolutely no rush, at all either.

That all said, I intuitively very much doubt what she said to you came from any spirit guide or angel.

I feel perhaps her bias- from her own previous hurts- may have been at play.

All my best to you none the less.
Thank you so much for your wise and encouraging words.... I already broke up with him last night so after going to see her, I was really upset and emotional and had no hope left and pretty much broke things off on impulse :( :( :(
Old 30-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you so much for your wise and encouraging words.... I already broke up with him last night so after going to see her, I was really upset and emotional and had no hope left and pretty much broke things off on impulse :( :( :(

I am very sorry to hear this. Very sorry because should we not all consider He could be hurt from this as well?

You broke up with him- that is fair enough- absolutely no shame not guilt to or for you.

But this individual whom read for you, has not considered for one moment his feelings... has she? Or has she?

He was broken up with, after he thought he may have had another chance, perhaps one he'd seriously been hoping for?

That is why I feel this is sorry news Kindheart because both yours and your exe's decision has been stolen from either of you.

Because of the mere opinion of some stranger mind you- third party instigate.

I have a personal understanding of this, as I have been treated this way by men. Well what do my friend's think? I don't give a rat's tail what your friend's think, what truly do you think...?

Understand?

These 3rd party outsider opinions and thoughts in the end are not really helpful? How does each feel about the other? That is what matters...

I can say nothing other than I am very sorry to hear this.

I hope you do find happiness.

And I do believe this experience itself has taught a great deal.

Blessings.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
In some ways she is right in what she says about how we get messages that a person needs to hear, and not always what they want to hear. One wouldn't really need a reader at that point.

No matter what I tell you, or she tells you, you have free will. She has no way to know the complete truth of what she told you. He could use his freewill and prove her wrong. Much like you can use your freewill to prove her wrong. Is she right? Is she wrong? There is no way to know for sure until it happens.

Some people can be told something by a million readers, and still go and do the opposite of it. I've witnessed it. And then watched someone keep getting hurt over and over. But that is life. We make our choices and hope for the best.

Ones "best interest" is a complicated answer. Because both of these things could be your best interest. You could walk away, and things are so much better for you.. Or you could date him again, get hurt, and realize you are completely done with him and go somewhere else. Or you could date him and it work out, and you get everything you ever wanted. Or leaving him and you get everything you ever wanted. So "best interest" is not a black and white answer. As the path can be all over the place and still get you to where you need to be.

But now, you are hurt because you feel robbed of the power to decide your own life. And that can be a powerful wound to give up ones power like that. You also probably feel robbed that you couldn't fully get closure. Again, more power being lost.

The bottom line though is that a reader/healer is supposed to leave a person with positivity. They may have thought they were helping you with your decision, but at the same time they were inadvertently forcing your decision for you.

I am sorry to hear of what you are going through, and hope you are able to heal from all of this. Grow, and become stronger. Let that be your lesson in all of this. Growth and being stronger. Don't let it take your power away. Turn it around and empower yourself with it.

Thank you so very much, Innerlight, for this great message... you really seem to know a lot and to understand what I'm feeling. Your support means a lot to me.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am very sorry to hear this. Very sorry because should we not all consider He could be hurt from this as well?

You broke up with him- that is fair enough- absolutely no shame not guilt to or for you.

But this individual whom read for you, has not considered for one moment his feelings... has she? Or has she?

He was broken up with, after he thought he may have had another chance, perhaps one he'd seriously been hoping for?

That is why I feel this is sorry news Kindheart because both yours and your exe's decision has been stolen from either of you.

Because of the mere opinion of some stranger mind you- third party instigate.

I have a personal understanding of this, as I have been treated this way by men. Well what do my friend's think? I don't give a rat's tail what your friend's think, what truly do you think...?

Understand?

These 3rd party outsider opinions and thoughts in the end are not really helpful? How does each feel about the other? That is what matters...

I can say nothing other than I am very sorry to hear this.

I hope you do find happiness.

And I do believe this experience itself has taught a great deal.

Blessings.
You're very right..... I hadn't seen it that way but It's so true....
Old 02-07-2018, 06:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
So I go see a lady who does healing touch. It's usually quite helpful. however, she sometimes receives messages from angels and loved ones for her clients. My ex recently reached out to me, saying he wanted to try again with me. I'm scared to get hurt again but was hoping to go with the flow and see how things went, but fears are getting in the way. I was hoping healing touch would help. But she told me, at the end of the session, that she received a message saying it was the end of his era with me, that I'd bloom in a separate direction. Even though she very well might be right, I feel crushed and like I don't have the power to see for myself anymore. Getting back with him might turn out badly, but I wanted to try it, without fear, and see how it went. I lost that option. Can't get it out of my head. I feel sick... Not what I hoped to hear

My only advise to you is listen to your instinct. Your instinct is usually the correct way to go about this.

Don't put pressure on yourself to make things work or not. Allow the journey to take place. Whatever comes is meant to be. Release your anxiety, and allow yourself to enjoy the company of a former loved one. You deserve to be happy. Sometimes experiences are best when learned not avoided.