Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 09:04 PM
kundalini

My Child's A Psychic Program

Hi all,

Just wondered if anybody watched the Cutting Edge program ' My Child's A Psychic '? It was on TV for UK viewer's earlier tonight and I just wanted to comment that it provided a fascinating insight into the whole concept of what is labelled 'The Crystal, Indigo, Rainbow Children etc'.

I think the people who were interviewed in it should be commended on bringing awareness of these natural gifts out into the wider world, it was great viewing and I think it was really well-presented.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:06 PM
chi chi

hi k i av taped it goin to watch it l8r my hubby dnt like anyfin spiritual e is a none believer i think he is scared of the unknown myself but he would never admit it lol
love chi xxxxx
Old 07-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm probably in the minority here but this crystal indigo thing just doesn't sit right with me somehow, especially when i hear of adhd children having their medication withdrawn because 'they're not adhd they're crystal children 'or whatever
Old 07-08-2006, 11:19 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i'm probably in the minority here but this crystal indigo thing just doesn't sit right with me somehow, especially when i hear of adhd children having their medication withdrawn because 'they're not adhd they're crystal children 'or whatever

Hi daisy,

I hope I don't sound too fanatical here but I just want to say something.

The labels themselves I suppose you could consider to be bad. However, they are a just name for a very real reason. These children have got easier access to these talents because we as a species are becoming more aware of our latent gifts.

Although some but not all INDIGO/CRYSTAL children have ADHD or autism, this I believe very probably contributes to their gifts. Unfortunately, like the woman in the program with her son, most people see it as 'wacky and weird' and try to find ways to turn the gifts off. Wrong answer!

The drugs block up the energy system and so whilst maybe restraining the gift, it isn't actually helping the child anymore with their problems, I'm pretty sure of that.

I wish that these parents would embrace the gifts their children have brought into the world and helped their kids to utilise them instead of judging and trying to 'fix' them.

What I find most strange about it is that the children and people who have these gifts are far more normal than the ones who refuse these gifts despite all the evidence to the contrary.

There is too many people who keep sticking with the old ways...I think these children are here to encourage the shift in perspective and so the shift in consciousness!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account
my daughter is autistic, (she doesn't take anything, )she is very in tune and i appreciate what you say but i dunno it still isn't comfy somehow
Old 07-08-2006, 11:41 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
my daughter is autistic, (she doesn't take anything, )she is very in tune and i appreciate what you say but i dunno it still isn't comfy somehow

'In tune'...I think you have answered your own doubts daisy, lol!

I think change is rarely comfortable in the beginning but after a while it becomes very comfortable!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
hmmmm i shall ponder that kundalini, i'm gonna have to go soon gotta get up in the morning 'groan' night you twoxxxxxxx
Old 12-08-2006, 11:09 AM
feohgoddess

hello! i'm in the US and this just aired tonight on A&E my husband tivoed it for me i was really excited. yes i'm happy that there is more awareness on these spiritual gifts some of us are given.
Closed Thread