Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-10-2011, 10:01 AM
amalia0

were we together in past life?

I have felt an immediate,irresistable attraction towards this man for the past 3 years.weird incidents have happened too.
so is he my past life lover???
AM EXPLAINING THIS YEAR BY YEAR.
2004-it was late at night,i was almost half asleep when i heard something about him.didnt see his face,body,voice or anything abt him.
NO mention of him again.
2008-on 31st march i saw him coming down the ramp way and immediately i blurted out that hes the man i heard about years ago and strangely he was the one!
i liked him immediately and felt some sort of affinity.i was interested in a guy(WHO WAS 4 YEARS OLDER TO ME) but the same time that guy brought up a gf.i had no option and i forget abt him.(again i made a bf but that too ended within 3 months.)
the entire year i felt that we might have been like brother and sister in past life due to our uncanny similarity.
i recognized his voice on an audio clip even though i had never heard it before.
2009-whatever i wanted him to acheive he accomplished that.i would get frustrated and then he would get something big in his career.
2010-didnt watch as much coz i was busy with my new bf but that guy turned out a villian and in just 3 months my relationship with him broke off.all of a sudden.we never fought or even had an arguement yet break up.
suddenly flashes and images of his face began cropping up in my mind during april.i couldnt understand why coz i never liked him romantically.
i made up my mind that i had began to like him as everytime i would see his face the moment i closed my eyes.
in september it dawned on me that maybe we had some connection but i didnt have much evidence apart from feelings.
every time i would arrive to watch him he would be there at the same time.
2011-in january i comapared him to my ex thinking my ex was better coz he was single and younger and this man was attached and not good for me.for 3 days i remained upset as if someone had died.this man didnt come in my mind at all.finally i sincerely prayed that he was better than my ex and slowly i saw his face in my mind.the next day when i shampooed my hair black water came out of my hair as if i had colored my hair!though i shampooed everyday!and i was cheerful and he was back in my mind.
Images showing him celebrating with a blonde girl which got verified.he acheived something big in his career on 3rd may and i had the image on 4th may at night. i checked on 5th and found out.
He had a concussion and i was practically distressed.
He was suppose to go to a party(always went)but this time i felt somehow that he wouldnt come and just exactly he didnt come!
I had a feeling that he had gone somewhere and i should check his website (as i had feelings of desperation) and when i checked he had gone to a radio event on 18th july and i found out on 19th.
My head is constantly filled with his thoughts.i want to get rid of him but just cant no matter how hard i try.i am only 20 hes 31.I did everything to get rid of him but either someone crops up his name or someone gifts me his pictures.everytime he keeps reappearing.When i close my eyes i see his face,whenever i see him i get goosebumps or strange sensations in my heart too.he refuses to go.as if hes always with me.and i have this sudden strange urge to go to US and whoever tries to distract me moves away from my life(my 2 bfs).
how can i forget him when he isnt going away.i dont want to be with him as hes attached but yet it persists.
We have similarities,like the way we sit,talk,behavior,palm shape and palm lines are almost the same,tastes,choices,early school life its like we are mirrors but we do have our differences.
but hes an american and lives in US.AND HES ATTACHED AND 11 YEARS OLDER THAN ME.i am sick of it.my head is filled with him.what is it/???why is he in my life???why do i feel such intensity towards him??
My twin flame was the light of my life.when i was going through the periods of darkness he came as my savior and changed everything.i no longer had to endure the bitter results.since his arrival hes always been with never left me for a second.
I had two horrible boyfriends(in 2008 and 2010) with whom my relationship ended in just 3 months(though we never fought neither i knew their true intentions).but during the time i had them as my bfs they tried to distract me from him(as i was busy messaging them or talking to them)and soon the realtionship would end.and i would be back to him.
When i forcefully tried to block him considering his married status and that hes has a three year old daughter and is in USA,he would come back in my mind after sometime.hes been with me in spirit.
He was there when i was giving my two major exams(in 2009 and 2011) and i acheived great results.the same time around when my results where going to be called out he had accomplished something really big in his career.(2009 and 2011).i always had his flashes and images even during my exams,all of a sudden his face would crop up.
this year in May 17th,(the day my exams results were declared)he did something really crazy and funny.he was jumping and doing weird cheerleading jump antics.i mean he was really happy for what reason i dont know.
Well i knew he had a fling with some young girl co worker at his work place whom he later bashed on radio.So i thought maybe something great happened between him and her AND THATS WHY HE ACTED LIKE THAT.
he likes younger girls,girls who are a lot younger than him(this co worker 7 years younger and another girl reportedly 9 year younger though his wife is a year younger than him)
and I like older men though both my bfs were a year older than me.
But in spite of all this why is he with me?
He has started a family life of his own by his own choice whereas i am in college!
I cannot tell you how i feel when i see him.like i am lost in his eyes and face.Hes 11 years older than me yet i experience this.and no matter hw hard i try to block him or hate him,nothing happens.
The intensity of my feelings is still there.i admired him back in 2008-2009 but didnt like him romantically.only last year it happened.
A counsellor said god is guiding me to him so that we can get together.but i dont think that my dreams can be a reality.i am not so lucky.
this man is 31 years old.hes an American.where as i am 20 years old,

i dont know why i love this man.hes so opposite,we have so much age gap as well.i dont want to be with him anymore but the feelings dont go away at all.no matter how hard i try it doesnt go at all.how do i forget him when my heart and mind refuses to hate and remove him!i heard about him way back in 2004 and i recognized him as the same man in 2008 when i didnt even see him in 2004.since then hes been a part of my life.honestly saying i wasnt in love with him until last year.its like hes pulls me towards him.we are like mirrors(same attitude,slope of shoulders,palm lines,way of thinking,school life,same behavior,tastes and preferences) with some minor differences
Old 18-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Medium_Laura

You keep posting this, this is the 3rd time I have read it. Why not go back to your other threads and read the replies instead of reposting please.