Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-11-2011, 10:59 AM
10C

Hi there,
You may find these threads of interest as well:
Are There Any Earth Angels Here?
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=10807
An Incarnated Angel's Perspective, and an invitation from Archangel Azrael
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=25047
Love, Prayers, and Blessings, 10C
Old 07-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Moraden

I preform reiki does this mnake me an earth angel?
Old 08-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Moraden

Describes me to a tee
Old 10-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Seeker
I think I might be an EA...

Weirdest thing, my real name is Crystal...
Old 10-11-2011, 04:02 AM
flawless

Question wow

This is amazing, that's exactly how I felt about life, its amazing to know that I am not the only person that feels that way..
Old 10-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Moraden

The ringing often ails me. I'm waiting for a sign...
Old 12-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Kristine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizastar
I consider myself a Light worker but I undersand the term to be title humans made up cuz we love labels. I find D Virtue hard to believe cuz it seems she is making up more titles and we buy them all hook line and sinker. She seems to me to be a lot more about marketing and brands. Doesn't she make lots of money the more we buy her made up terms and ideas?
Not to say that she isn't legit, she might be, but I just feel so suspect about her because she is an industry that seems to be very interested to market this population.
I guess I would have to have a personal reading from her to really believe her stuff. Has anyone here ever had one by her? And it would better if it were not about my angels but about verifiable things.
Sorry if I'm poo-pooing this thread. I just feel skeptical about her. Am I alone in this?
I feel skeptical of many, but I think she is close. I mentioned to someone she was creating separation under the indigo heading by some things that were said, but after much thought, I realized the color she was describing likely really didn’t care about the accuracy anyway.
Don’t know if that helped you or not.
Old 14-11-2011, 03:23 AM
feralfae

Nah, I'm not personally skeptical of her... and like Kristine said I am skeptical of many. But most of what she says rings true to me -- or true enough, anyway. a lot of times people get the same information, just translated slightly differently... kinda how most of the world's religious texts say approximately the same thing in different ways. And I don't think she's making stuff up -- I think it's just new categories that nobody knew about before... like how Asperger's Syndrome is on a part of the Autism spectrum, but it isn't exactly the same thing as Autism and nobody knew about it at first.