Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Many that have done Primal Scream Therapy remember a lot.

I was shown a conversation I had before I incarnated that explained the
whole deal with my terrible father...that being: he would be my father and
treat me horribly as I treated women so I would stop it once and for all.
So he really was my best friend...doing this for me.
Thought you might find that interesting...ps I was stunned being shown/hearing this conversation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Administrator
I remember being born and not wanting to come into this lifetime.

Namaste
Old 07-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

Ha! A sign of an old soul.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Many that have done Primal Scream Therapy remember a lot.

I was shown a conversation I had before I incarnated that explained the
whole deal with my terrible father...that being: he would be my father and
treat me horribly as I treated women so I would stop it once and for all.
So he really was my best friend...doing this for me.
Thought you might find that interesting...ps I was stunned being shown/hearing this conversation.

I've heard of similar agreements before an incarnation begins.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Administrator
Yes very old soul I have lived many life times before.but now I walk my final path I wont be back.

Namaste
Old 08-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
In Helen Wambach's book that I mentioned earlier in this thread, there were many who remembered being in the womb. Also many who remembered the delivery room, doctors, nurses, etc. Those who remembered entering the child in the womb and at what time of gestation. After reading that book I will never look at a baby as I used to.

This is very interesting, as I've always been under the fixed impression that we enter at the time of conception, and only then. Truth is, this belief has tormented me for years on end, regarding a terminated pregnancy...

Your very detailed memory reminded me of the film "Astral City" in many ways... also gave me much to think about. Thank you for sharing, linen, it's always a pleasure reading and learning from your experiences.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Master

A soul does not enter the body of a baby at conception. And even when they do enter the body they are in and out often, sometimes even after the baby is born.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

My heart took some interest in your statement.

I hear myself contemplatively saying "Interesting."
Old 16-07-2018, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

I did not want to come into this lifetime I so did not want to come in female as I knew well that path meant a long term relationship and children. Odd thing is I had the long relationships (not a good one ) of 33 years but at 19 was told I would "never" have children nor could my now ex produce them. LOL we had three of them in very short successions.

So there is something to me not wanting to come into this life that might well ring true to the events I recall and were backed up by my Mother (a woman I never connected to on any level of my being).

She was just pregnant with me and she had a full lung collapse, she had been married for years and not kids came forth. Then suddenly I came in and she almost died. The Dr does not know how I lived growing in her but live I did. Then at the time of my birth she had an emergency C Section and again I almost took her out. She went on to have another baby my Brother again one I never connected to on any level.

I am happy I am alive and that I was blessed to have three kids, and to find my Twin Flame and connect my three children with. We are a happy group now a true family.

Yet that part of me wonders if in the womb I tried to commit murder and experience suicide .

Lynn
Old 18-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Guide
I thought I did, but now I'm not so sure of those previous memories-- I think some may have been someone else's. Most likely belonging to an entity who is or was attached to me.

But I do seem to remember a lot of water-- being stuck somewhere in a kind of stasis after a violent death and falling into the water-- and a place which I suppose I could only describe as a faerie realm of sorts. The period between this life and my most recent life, though is very unclear to me. I don't think I wanted or was meant to be born into the place I was. I think I just sort of wandered into it, or perhaps came to this life solely to help protect a specific person. (I know for certain I've been tormented by my father in multiple lifetimes, so.) I also have faint memories of standing (in child form) with a younger sibling and an angel-like woman who felt like she was my previous mother in a forest at dawn-- not in a physical forest though-- waiting for someone.