Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Help! I’m called to start my journey as a Medium.

Hello there!

My name is Victoria, I am a 17 year old healer from the northeast. I started my spiritual journey about 2 years ago, and it has been an incredible ride thus far. After starting at boarding school this year, I lost touch with that side of myself, and have felt quite empty and wanting to refocus. Though I have led guided meditations and helped connect people with their guides, the complete bubble (which, I believe is a vortex) that surrounds me at school has really blocked me from accessing a deeper part of this.

Although many of the women in my family are spiritual/have spiritual gifts, none of them ever shared a real interest in any of this, until my uncle died last year. It has become my aunts mission to connect with him on the other side, and through starting at a spiritualist church, going to different conventions, and connecting with multiple mediums, she feels as if she is getting there. We have started bonding over our interest, and it has brought something up inside of me I didn’t know was there.

I am incredibly called to begin my journey as a medium... I’m just not sure where to start.

If anyone can give advice, it would be much appreciated. If anyone if interested, I can sure more about my journey and experiences as a young healer, and how I have gotten to where I am.

Thank you!!!
Old 06-06-2018, 03:57 AM
Guide

Hi there Victoria. I’m also a 17 year old medium, but my gifts are more specialized into helping people with intellectual goals for the benefit of humanity. It’s a very logical type of intuition.

I’ve been in spirituality longer though — I’ve been meditating since I was a kid, and have been talking to certain spirits as “imaginary friends” without knowing growing up. (Though being inexperienced, let’s say I attracted some with nasty personalities growing up.) Since it’s rare to find people my age here, I’d be interested to offer a long term private messaging relationship between the two of us if you like.

I also have to reach into my spiritual side even in school, and it is pretty hard, but spirituality isn’t just in the midst of meditation or prayer. It’s meant to follow through throughout your everyday life — even in your studies.

Whatever allows you to walk through it with more purpose, more love, more truth, more awareness, and other important qualities as you go through life — that allows you to reach higher vibrations to talk with even more spirits as a medium. Can I ask what makes boarding school unfulfilling then?

What particular qualities do you want to work on first then? I remember some people have a more emotional type of intution — used to help people in their emotional lives. Others are more mental like me — who help others solve problems and change false beliefs in their worldview. Some are physical oriented— connected to the Earth and healing to our bodies like with yoga. Others, then, are more focused on the abstract concepts of spirituality in meditation and prayer.

We’re all a combination of these and would benefit from all of them, but it’d be helpful to think which area you’d like first.

I’d love to hear more about your journey to this and share mine too. Were you ever scared, nervous or doubting about this? Sometimes I feel that way myself.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatShouldBeWillBe

I am incredibly called to begin my journey as a medium... I’m just not sure where to start.

Hi,

Bonding with those who are like you would be a good start.

Beyond that there is a lot to learn so authentic humility is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Administrator
What john has said is correct.i was born with my gifts so I knew nothing else I was seeing and speaking to spirit, from the start I thought everyone could do it. being around people like yourself is a good place to start.
also going to a spiritualist church.where you can learn,

Namaste
Old 09-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Guide

Hi there. May I ask for an update on how you’re doing things lately? Just want to see if I can help out. But if you don’t want to share — I understand.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:06 PM
leadville

Quote:
Hello there!

My name is Victoria, I am a 17 year old healer from the northeast. I started my spiritual journey about 2 years ago, and it has been an incredible ride thus far. After starting at boarding school this year, I lost touch with that side of myself, and have felt quite empty and wanting to refocus. Though I have led guided meditations and helped connect people with their guides, the complete bubble (which, I believe is a vortex) that surrounds me at school has really blocked me from accessing a deeper part of this.

Although many of the women in my family are spiritual/have spiritual gifts, none of them ever shared a real interest in any of this, until my uncle died last year. It has become my aunts mission to connect with him on the other side, and through starting at a spiritualist church, going to different conventions, and connecting with multiple mediums, she feels as if she is getting there. We have started bonding over our interest, and it has brought something up inside of me I didn’t know was there.

If anyone can give advice, it would be much appreciated. If anyone if interested, I can sure more about my journey and experiences as a young healer, and how I have gotten to where I am.

Thank you!!!

First a few questions..... What does beng a medium mean to you? How are you sure you're being called? From who/where comes that calling? What do you know about mediumship?
Old 12-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Experiencer

Sweety I started working toward enlightenment when I was 12. I just finished clearing out the last of my baggage/trauma at the beginning of May right before I turned 37. If you want to put a name on one of my gifts I am clairvoyant/medium. I often feel compelled to give people messages it is almost like something/someone speaks through me. I often have prophetic dreams where I am shown things that are going to happen or given advice. I was given something I feel compelled to share with you.

I had a dream sat. Night I was shown a table by a window covered by a white cloth. On top of the table cloth was a tektite grid in the shape of a hexagon. A hand swept over it and I was told to find the soul of the universe. I am still decoding the dream because there is a lot involved in it. I started with the hexagon because I immediatly connected it to sacred geometry. I still need to decode the numerology involved, but tektite is a form of glass found on earth created 10s of millions of years ago by asteroid impacts. The message though is that everything is connected.
Old 26-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Upon siting with this more, it has become clear to me that what has been calling me is not the need to begin my journey.... It is the need to define my position in the universe through truth, and question what I previously believed to be true. I have struggled for years to understand where I stand in all of this... this being my position as a healer..my position as an empath.. my position in regards to claircognizance and clairsentience... And right now, I feel stuck. Completely stuck. I have felt stuck for a year or so. But I am always ready to learn and grow.
Old 26-06-2018, 09:10 PM
leadville

Quote:
Upon siting with this more, it has become clear to me that what has been calling me is not the need to begin my journey.... It is the need to define my position in the universe through truth, and question what I previously believed to be true. I have struggled for years to understand where I stand in all of this... this being my position as a healer..my position as an empath.. my position in regards to claircognizance and clairsentience... And right now, I feel stuck. Completely stuck. I have felt stuck for a year or so. But I am always ready to learn and grow.

At 17 years old any spiritual journey is of far less importance than your journey through teen age and into your adult life in this physical world.

Almost as your username says, what will be will be in respect of your further spiritual development. I don't give advice but to several other young adults I've suggested the same thing for them to consider - just get on with growing up and leave the spiritual issues to sort themselves out at the right time.

There's no need to push yourself or search out a spiritual role - what will be, will be......
Old 26-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Master
Hello,

Quote:
Upon siting with this more, it has become clear to me that what has been calling me is not the need to begin my journey.... It is the need to define my position in the universe through truth, and question what I previously believed to be true.

That is a commendable desire. Evolving your truth is not some thing to take lightly. The thought I have is to kind to yourself during this process.

I happen to like the reality overview presented in the channeled Kryon material.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndk8...ist=WL&index=4

Quote:
I have struggled for years to understand where I stand in all of this... this being my position as a healer..my position as an empath.. my position in regards to claircognizance and clairsentience... And right now, I feel stuck. Completely stuck. I have felt stuck for a year or so. But I am always ready to learn and grow.

I would say relax and know that everything is as it should be. Those are not empty words. Being ready to learn and grow also requires some patience. These things are truly about self discovery. The insights you desire will come to you when you are calm and confident they will, not before.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/