Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Master
spiritt frindss

do u oftn thng wen kids is playin wifh a a imangreyy frinds it cud be a spirtt kid i wz 1 of thm kids it had imagenryy frindss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Lorelyen

Not letting this one go without a reply, dream jo. What you say could be. It could be spiritual beings who are close-by entering your mind, spirits who would be aware of what you are looking for in friends at that age and come to give you that special friendship.

I've actually heard this said on one of my Caribbean visits.

Old 04-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
thnx
i rmeerr not long so no longg go ths medeim it wz doin dem mesent he had imangryy frindss has kid he relsd he wz pplayin wif a sirtt kid evn adiltss cam hav sirtss frinds wear eppelel is seekin a spirtt persesnn

Old 04-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Master
I believe it! Young children especially, there minds are fresh and not clogged with other beliefs forced on them.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Experiencer

I always talked to my spirit guides in my head when I was little. I would carry on full blown conversations with her. Then one day I got curious if everyone had a voice in their head that wasnt theirs so I asked my grandmother about it. I was told the voice was me so I stopped stalking to her. Now that I am older I know it was my guide and I feel terrible for not talking to her. I know she is not mad at me though. I am currently working on facilitating the conversations again.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Master
sirtiss frinds all seem get us wen no 1 elses can
wen we r in darktestt momsett spirtss frinds seam 2 ther for us

Old 07-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Administrator
I was born seeing and hearing spirit.i was called all sorts by my family as well as others.because I used to speak to a young boy .at the time I didn't know who he was. until I saw a photograph of him and my grandmother told me.he was my brother he died as I was being born

Namaste
Old 07-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Master
me 2 calledd all sortss its in yore hed im makin it up but get confimrd by medims i sea spirtss i no im not nutss just me now i can be me 1 of medims he had imagnery frinds wen he wz a kid 2 it got me thng i wz ths kid 2 i wud be playin wif imagryy frinds wish i now wz sirtss even agged withh thm lol
sum tims iv flt sirtss sitin on my legs wen im sleeinn i hav sitinn ther im heer for u

Old 13-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
get confimrd by medims i sea spirtss i no im not nutss just me now i can be me 1 of medims he had imagnery frinds wen he wz a kid 2 it got me thng i wz ths kid 2 i wud be playin wif imagryy frinds wish i now wz sirtss even agged withh thm lol
sum tims iv flt sirtss sitin on my legs wen im sleeinn i hav sitinn ther im heer for u

I think this is precious, dream jo.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Master
thnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,