Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Mick in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
I have no fear of demons because they do not exist.

Huh? You believe in spirits, right?
So you must believe in demons which are spirits too !
Old 31-08-2006, 05:03 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick in England
Huh? You believe in spirits, right?
So you must believe in demons which are spirits too !

Yes but I do not class them as 'demons'. I call them 'dark spirits' and yet dark spirits can have no effect on a person unless that person willingly allows them to.
Old 31-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Mick in England

Quote:
Yes but I do not class them as 'demons'. I call them 'dark spirits' and yet dark spirits can have no effect on a person unless that person willingly allows them to.

Congratulations, you'll make Archbishop of Canterbury yet :)
You've just said exactly what Jesus said about not giving in to demons.
Incidentally he also called them "evil spirits" or "unclean spirits", but they're all the same thing, invisible entities who will turn on the charm to make you drop your guard so they can wheedle their way into your head and start subtly bending your will to theirs..
Old 31-08-2006, 05:15 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Congratulations, you'll make Archbishop of Canterbury yet :)
You've just said exactly what Jesus said about not giving in to demons.
Incidentally he also called them "evil spirits" or "unclean spirits", but they're all the same thing, invisible entities who will turn on the charm to make you drop your guard so they can wheedle their way into your head and start subtly bending your will to theirs..

No, I would not make Archbishop of Canterbury because I will never adhere to a religion. That is my choice. Also, demons do not attack people 24/7. Should you believe this, then I would say you are acting in a deluded manner. Stop shirking responsibility for yourself. There is nothing to overcome but what you know you need to. It surprises me that someone who appears to be intelligent reads the Bible and believes everything it says. It is as though you are open-minded to nothing but what your religion states. Can you not see that this is a narrow-minded way of looking at the world? You also believe that you're following the right path and yet since you have been on these forums, I have seen no-one before you so intent on provoking other people, stirring up anger and trying to spread fear.
Old 31-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Mick in England

Quote:
demons do not attack people 24/7

Well what do they do?
Old 31-08-2006, 07:03 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Well what do they do?

They do many things. Mainly, 'bad spirits' are usually souls who are confused after crossing over suddenly and have not realised they are dead. This is an aspect of mediumship sometimes, to actually help a soul realise this point.

I do however, agree that there are 'bad spirits' in the lower astral realms although many people will not have access to these realms unless they travel there, which I suppose would be pretty pointless. One other way, of being able to see these bad spirits is through the use of mind-altering drugs which can expand the mind energy so much that it enables the user to see into these realms. Even then though, they can do us no physical harm, just attempt to frighten us. Kundalini.
Old 31-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Mick in England

Our normal emotions only become a problem when they flare up out of control due to Satans prompting.
An example I read about was in the biography of a pioneer woman on the Alberta prairie a hundred years ago,she said her mother developed the unhealthy obsession that something terrible was going to happen to her kids at school, so she used to stand at the window for hours on end fretting and worrying,watching for their return.
Eventually she had a breakdown and her whole health went downhill and she died in middleage. (Nothing harmful ever happened to the kids)
Old 31-08-2006, 07:18 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Our normal emotions only become a problem when they flare up out of control due to Satans prompting.
An example I read about was in the biography of a pioneer woman on the Alberta prairie a hundred years ago,she said her mother developed the unhealthy obsession that something terrible was going to happen to her kids at school, so she used to stand at the window for hours on end fretting and worrying,watching for their return.
Eventually she had a breakdown and her whole health went downhill and she died in middleage. (Nothing harmful ever happened to the kids)

Listen, I respect your beliefs but that is a classic example of the Law Of Attraction and also it is negative thinking at it's worst. Whilst nothing happened to her kids, because she kept focusing on her problems, those problems became so great that they affected her mental health which in turn may have an affect on her physical health.
Old 31-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Mick in England

Incidentally do spiritualists make money out of charging people for readings and stuff?
Christians don't, all our advice is free because we're not in it for the money, we simply enjoy helping people :)
"We don't sell the word for profit,unlike many" (2 Corinthians 2:17)
Old 31-08-2006, 09:36 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Incidentally do spiritualists make money out of charging people for readings and stuff?
Christians don't, all our advice is free because we're not in it for the money, we simply enjoy helping people :)
"We don't sell the word for profit,unlike many" (2 Corinthians 2:17)

It is true that some mediums charge for their services. However, for those highly-trained ones, it is the best way to make a living. Also, there are many Christian mediums. It is not advice which mediums give out, though they may do so, it is information that is pertinent to that person's path in life. I am not saying that all medium's information is correct because mediums can and do get it wrong sometimes but the ones with highly-developed skill will get it right 99.9% of the time. I believe most mediums of that calibre would also say that they may get it wrong about future events but I would think after giving out the correct information about a person's past, a person may regard what they say about the future to be correct.

Also, do not say there are no true Christian mediums for there are many Christian denominations worldwide and that cannot be refuted.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread