Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 30-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Occultist

Question: would Christians consider this a type of possession?
Old 31-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Guide

Ok so the real question is, like *** is going on, I'm petrified, and I belive in acsenion, angels and the world being a better place but then this happens and ppl iv talk to says th apocolypse, like what about being all about love and 5th dimension
Old 31-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinabody
actually, if you think a "zombie" isnt real, you need a reality check :3
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4262
things like this have been going on for awhile

although i personally am not a believer of this hollywood zombie apocalypse

unless you take a different look at it... like instead of flesh eating dead people, id go with mindless "living" people...
which in that case the zombie apocalypse has already started!

Yup but with all the madness science has done in the past, it's only a matter of time, it only takes a tiny mistake, for them to become hostile.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Henri77

I doubt Jeffrey Dahmer was a zombie.

Just a nutcase or druggie, most likely.

Anything is possible... but somehow this one seems unlikely to be an undead flesh eater.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinabody
actually, if you think a "zombie" isnt real, you need a reality check :3
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4262
things like this have been going on for awhile

although i personally am not a believer of this hollywood zombie apocalypse

unless you take a different look at it... like instead of flesh eating dead people, id go with mindless "living" people...
which in that case the zombie apocalypse has already started!
There's no such thing as the ''living dead'' who are on a mission to bite other humans so they become a ''living dead'' as well. Any case of a ''living dead'' is fiction.
There are people who sleepwalk though, perhaps you can call them zombies?
Old 31-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Henri77

One can understand how horrified the Miami cop must have been, and why he panicked and emptied his revolver.
An instinctive reaction.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:37 PM
NekoTheCat

a zombie pandemic actually scares the living hell out of me.
and sadly i see it happening because there are just too many experiments happening, which are being kept a secret, that one to develop zombies isnt something unthinkable - resident evil, anybody?

anything is possible, ANYTHING. after all, there are zombie ants, out there - how much till they develop this *infection* for humans as a bio weapon?
Old 08-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Though I still need to believe in the zombie theory, from the voodoo point of view I believe but that's not like the ones portrayed in movies and TV...
What I can say this episode was more of a cannibalism thing mixed with a powerful drug???
Old 09-06-2012, 05:17 AM
trappedinabody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
There's no such thing as the ''living dead'' who are on a mission to bite other humans so they become a ''living dead'' as well. Any case of a ''living dead'' is fiction.
There are people who sleepwalk though, perhaps you can call them zombies?

sure. as i said i dont believe that is going to happen. however, it doesnt have to be "living dead" like dead people coming back to life to attack... it could be like someone alive gets brainwashed from some chemical and needs to eat human flesh or something.
who knows! i just keep an open mind. expect the best but prepare for the worst ;)
Old 09-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Henri77

CRIPES people , don't we have enough to worry about on this planet already?

Yeah, maybe all daisies will become carnivorous , or kittens will overnight turn into satanic bloodsuckers.

What, are your video games all busted?

Perhaps you can convince the neighbor kids their parents are really zombies.
That sounds totally cool! ;)