Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Skyface

Also, I should say, I recorded these last night. I had a dream, of an aboriginal male at my door, he didn't say anything at all, he had longish hair, but not in a pony tail or anything, just a few inches long hair. He had a normal staring face, he didn't look ugly, he looked plausibly real.

In my dream, I opened the door (which was a closet if I recall, it had a wall behind it) and then I just closed it at the same pace as I opened it without a change of feeling at all
Old 09-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Huh, strange way to meet a guide. I feel a need to protect to you or warn you, but that could just me my mother instinct. Best wishes on your spiritual journey.

Gracey--

I have the same instinct. A "guide" touching all over, appearing in a shower door and "biting" feet--doesn't sound...quite right to me. A little on the passive/aggressive side!

Lora
Old 09-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Skyface

I'm not afraid of the evil in this place at all. I have my guide now, that was what I was missing. Everyone has to battle evil at some point and in some way, I just LITERALLY have to do it.

Is this place haunted? Yea, there were a lot of weak evil spirits here that were easy to get rid of. For light, my guide is very strong, and she is extremely courages for dealing with all this for so long. I love her and I'm going to help her.

Now there are only two spirits stuck here. The evil in the attic, and the good in the bathroom. I have severely drained the evil's powers just by my love and good actions. His loud authoritative banging has dwindled to normal average stomping, in fact, now that he has a coffee maker, he doesn't stomp at all, he knows it doesn't scare me one bit
Old 09-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyface
She wants to be free, and I'm going to do it for her. I just need solid evidence that this is actually happening or nobody is going to help me free her.

This is what I recorded, it is two coffee makers, they are identical models, just ones black and ones white. The recorder is closer to the white one on my guide's shrine.

Its not anything too extreme, and this is my first time doing this. There are no voices, but 1 tick means no, two ticks means yes, 3 ticks means evil (or change?) and 4 ticks in succession is yes yes (YES! YES!)

I wonder what they are talking about
mediafire com/?6h072ch7mdl3y6s

Wait, Skyface--Who is She? Your guide?

Also, I couldn't access the mediafire file, whatever it is.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 09-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Skyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Wait, Skyface--Who is She? Your guide?

Also, I couldn't access the mediafire file, whatever it is.

IsleWalker - Lora
Yea, my guide. I won't go into details, but she was murdered. You have to understand that I care very much for her and I'm not going to say anything that I know about her, she has been talking to me through touches and feelings, I know exactly what happened to her.

You need 15 posts to post links, I had to remove the period before the com, copy and paste it, it should work

If you have a better place to upload, I will upload, its a zip file, two recordings about 3 megs each
Old 09-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Skyface

Quote:
Gracey--

I have the same instinct. A "guide" touching all over, appearing in a shower door and "biting" feet--doesn't sound...quite right to me. A little on the passive/aggressive side!

Lora
Well, I'm not sure who was touching me. She definitely was, but I think a lot of other spirits took the opportunity too. It was weird and comforting.

I'll even describe the touch, it feels cold, but not cold to the point of shivering. Just kinda cool. Its very gentle and soothing, it really tickles too. Its hard not to scratch when she feels my cheek.

But on the flip side, when I do something wrong, I get a distinctive itch around my ***, LOL, I love her
Old 09-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Master
Skyface--

I've never heard of a guide who is an "earthbound spirit" before. Seems to me that those issues (ones that keep her here) may not allow her to be your best adviser, although she certainly can communicate information to you about other spirit activity around you.

Am I misunderstanding? I'm having trouble following what's gone on.

Lora
Old 09-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Skyface

Quote:
Skyface--

I've never heard of a guide who is an "earthbound spirit" before. Seems to me that those issues (ones that keep her here) may not allow her to be your best adviser, although she certainly can communicate information to you about other spirit activity around you.

Am I misunderstanding? I'm having trouble following what's gone on.

Lora
She was trapped in the shower, I freed her and asked her to be my guide, she has accepted and I do feel her around when I'm out at the stores and stuff. Its a distinctive playing with my hair pretty much no matter where I am.

I don't know if she is earth bound per say, just physically can't move on? To be honest, her hair is everywhere in the house :(
Old 09-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Skyface

So far, I found her hair on the radiator, in the microwave, and theres two large strands under my bed. But thats where she sleeps, beside me in my bed
Old 09-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Skyface

One thing I would like to know, is that I know a human can get a succubus pregnant, but could a good normal spirit be pregnant? And what exactly happens? Can a spirit have a spirit baby? Can they have a spirit baby with a living human? Or, like a succubus, the baby is put into another human? What exactly happens?