Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 31-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Experiencer
Merlin

I was just wondering if there was anyone that knows much about Merlin. Was he a real person?
I did a guided meditation a few years ago and a man wearing a hooded cloak walked over to me. He gave me a crystal ball. When I was asked if he had a name the name I got was Merlin. For some reason I never mentioned it. I just said no I didn't get a name. I just couldn't believe it was the actual Merlin and felt that it sounded too arrogant if I did say his name and I started doubting myself. Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated.
Old 31-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Administrator
Merlin was a real person but them made into myth he was from wales

there is a craft centre in corris, midwales where trips can be had by going down into the labarynth of king arthur, the two main stars of the tv programme merlin. went around wales to see where the story came from, they couldnt get over the natural beauty of the place, the two stars of the tv programme are Colin Morgan who plays the part of merlin and Bradley James plays King arthur, colin comes from Ireland bradley i think its portsmouth.

Namaste
Old 31-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah
I was just wondering if there was anyone that knows much about Merlin. Was he a real person?
I did a guided meditation a few years ago and a man wearing a hooded cloak walked over to me. He gave me a crystal ball. When I was asked if he had a name the name I got was Merlin. For some reason I never mentioned it. I just said no I didn't get a name. I just couldn't believe it was the actual Merlin and felt that it sounded too arrogant if I did say his name and I started doubting myself. Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cool! You met Merlin. Do you have a crystal ball these days? If not, maybe you should get one. Just a thought.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Merlin was a real person but them made into myth he was from wales

there is a craft centre in corris, midwales where trips can be had by going down into the labarynth of king arthur, the two main stars of the tv programme merlin. went around wales to see where the story came from, they couldnt get over the natural beauty of the place, the two stars of the tv programme are Colin Morgan who plays the part of merlin and Bradley James plays King arthur, colin comes from Ireland bradley i think its portsmouth.

Namaste

Wow that is amazing. I would love to go there. I've seen bits of the show but always miss it. Must get the box set. Thanks for sharing that.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Cool! You met Merlin. Do you have a crystal ball these days? If not, maybe you should get one. Just a thought.

Thanks Gracey. I do have a crystal ball. I picked it up really quickly. See images clearly. I've read for about 3 people, I have a feeling I can develop it more but hard to find people to practice on. I also remember trying to read for a friend but just by holding their hand. I just kept seeing Merlin flicking through a book. Not sure what that meant.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Gracey

maybe he is trying to teach some stuff that he knew.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Experiencer
Maybe. Wish I was more intuitive to pick up on what it was.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Scibat

They have the show on Netflix if you have that, I just started watching when I ran out of Dr. Who episodes, and it's quite good.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Experiencer
Cheers Scibat, so hard for me to sit down and watch a full episode. Someone just told me about Ghost Whisperer, I borrowed a whole series from the library twice and returned both times unopened! hopeless.

I have a book called Merlin's Book of Magic Spells (or something like that have hid it somewhere.) I thought it was just something fun to read through but now I'm curious.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah

Merlin was an "office" back then. He is my Universal master guide as well. Like the title of KING or PAGE, MERLIN was the name of the "seers" position in the castle.

Merlin was indeed an historical figure, living in what are now the lowlands of Scotland at the end of the sixth century A.D...an authentic prophet, most likely a druid surviving in a pagan enclave of the north.