Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-09-2011, 01:59 AM
n2mec

My ghost story with a need to tell

after 20 some years of living in that house i have had thoughts of seeing a, brief glimpes of thing moving in the house, but after close consideration I had to dismiss the thought not to want to scare the family with ghosts or telling anyone we live in a haunted house. Seem to be the things dads do, keep it to ourself and all is well besides with three girls between 8 and 16 who need more to deal with.

event, our house had a subbasement which was used as a TV room. My resting place to avoid the other world. late one afternoon a day like most others i laid on the sofa watching a movie with my daughter dog who was next to me resting on the carpet rug. We were both totally relaxed when all of a sudden i started to feel a cold chilly tingly sensation through my entire body that grew like nothing i had ever felt before as it was passing through my entire body, i look over at the dog (tickles) not my choice of name, my daughters was standing up on all fours with her fur all fluffup growling and looking all over the room as if she was looking for something but unable to see it. with in 10 seconds everything was back to normal or was it.
Old 28-10-2011, 11:08 PM
babycakes

I found this topic very interesting aswell.
I thought Id put my little bit in.
My experiences with dark spirits were brief. I found they search for those that carry something within them that works with the demons motives.
I have also had visions of demons owning mountains. This was amazing and frightening. I think the worst was one who was in a carpark, actively searching something as people drove by looking for a carpark, or leaving, he would stick his head in the car and look into each passengers eyes, and then go on to the next car.
Unfortunately this was a carpark i regularly frequented, after that vision I kind of avoided going there if i could.
two experiences I have had with these dark creatures have been when I was a young teen, and a friend gave me a pentacle which was upside down, repressenting satanism. I didnt know back then what this symbol meant, although when she placed it in my hand, I felt I didnt want it. I automatically said i didnt want it, but she insisted on my having it. So i placed it in my school bag forgetting about it later.
That night I had a visitation from an energy which replicated the virgin mary. Although her face was concealed. She was carrying something like a swaddled baby. She just stood at the foot of my bed. I then began to pray to my guardian angel, only my tongue began to wobble very quickly in my mouth. I then became very frightened as she walk/floated around my bed toward my head. She bent down and showed me the baby, which appeared to be burnt very badly, with flames inside, and the demons face was the same, she bent down on my mouth and blew very hard. I covered my face with my blanket and closed my eyes. When I opened my blanket again she was gone.
Ill never forget that because I wasnt sleeping, I was reading and she appeared.
The next experience wasnt that bad and was relatively easy to remove, although my children have been mentioning a shadow that walk moves from room to room at night after that. This experience was following an accidental finding on google, as I was looking up ways to charge a talisman. I found an interesting site on the search engine, and as the page came up i felt it weird that the sight had the upside down pentacle....and it was for teens. So i thought id have a look anyway, to see what this spirituality did to charge a talisman. I found it very interesting that they practice very similar to any wiccan or reiki practitioner, only they invited their spirit guide which is of a lower realm. It mentioned some names of demons which are easy to work with and wont ry to kill them, and then I clicked out to continue my own research.
That night I had the feeling that there was a presence. I lay in bed to see moving around my daughters cot. I then invoked archangel micheal. The spirit quickly came ontop of me and althogh i felt it i didnt see it. I began having visions of him, and knew he came from the website i had viewed earlier that day. I simply explained he didnt belong with me or in my house as we are people who work with angels and beings of light. He didnt leave straight away, but thankfully left us alone.
These are my personal accounts.
BB
Old 28-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Gracey

japan, india and china have legends about demons residing on mountains. on top of a mountain is where the most energy is suppose to be.
Old 28-10-2011, 11:16 PM
nightowl

Thanks n2mec and babycakes,

These are great stories, thanks for sharing them. I love it when people share personal experiences.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:46 AM
babycakes

Really Gracey? Thats amazing. The vision did frighten me because the demon is actually a monsterous black panther. I actually adore black panthers, so to see one in a scarey way really made me feel something. The vision was of it shaking and trembling the mountain causing catastophy and deaths. It was ice capped, so it makes sense to what you say about where the legends say they are.
Thanks for that confirmation.
Your totally welcome nightowl. I also find these things interesting. Even though Im not into demons or anything.... its still a fascination.
BB