Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
Ghostly experiences i have had are hearing footsteps and doors opening and closing, seeing apparitions and orbs.. although never a full apparition just a form of light. What i feel were" perhaps" demonic experiences were when i was a child and dark shadows that i called "the humps" went around my bed at night and i would surround myself with stuffed animals for protection and would pray. I don't know why they were there or what they wanted but to this day the image still terrifies me. I also saw one outside during daylight so it wasn't just a dream. My other experience with "perhaps" demonic energies were two different occasions over the past 5 years at two different homes in my bedroom i heard a growl at the corner of the room and bed. a very scary growl and i don't have a dog..... I have had dreams where demonic entities were trying to take over my body but they are just dreams so i don't put too much stock in them... i am just grateful that my good experiences/light experiences outweight the scary dark ones as i know what side i am on lol..
I know there are people that haven't experienced such things so they deem them as imagination etc. but i swear by mine and that is all i can offer is my truth.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 08-09-2011, 10:55 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
Ghostly experiences i have had are hearing footsteps and doors opening and closing, seeing apparitions and orbs.. although never a full apparition just a form of light. What i feel were" perhaps" demonic experiences were when i was a child and dark shadows that i called "the humps" went around my bed at night and i would surround myself with stuffed animals for protection and would pray. I don't know why they were there or what they wanted but to this day the image still terrifies me. I also saw one outside during daylight so it wasn't just a dream. My other experience with "perhaps" demonic energies were two different occasions over the past 5 years at two different homes in my bedroom i heard a growl at the corner of the room and bed. a very scary growl and i don't have a dog..... I have had dreams where demonic entities were trying to take over my body but they are just dreams so i don't put too much stock in them... i am just grateful that my good experiences/light experiences outweight the scary dark ones as i know what side i am on lol..
I know there are people that haven't experienced such things so they deem them as imagination etc. but i swear by mine and that is all i can offer is my truth.

wow interesting...You hit the nail on the head, the prime word is 'experience' it is easy to doubt or misunderstand such things if one has never had an experience with them...
Old 08-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Master
I appreciate your openmindedness thank you.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 09-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Gracey

When a person dies, sometimes they do not realize that they are dead and they roam around the Earth repeating a scenario. Eventually over the centuries, the ghost will dissolve into the elemental world and then into nothingness. When you see someone going through this, they will appear vivid in appearance, yet transparent like. They manifest themselves in ectoplasm form. Ectoplasm has a haze like density. Unbeknownst to the repetitive ghost, their true form is a circle of energy. Also know as orbs. Sometimes they are seen as spiral rings, rods and ribbons. Sometimes they appear in the form of different colors, which represent what frequency they are using. They communicate telepathically and or through objects.
Some ghosts stay behind to remain with loved ones. Sometimes they communicate via telephones or other electronics. Some are attached to a place or lifestyle. Some have unfinished business to attend to. These ghosts will send you no harm; they may set up some synchronizations for you to recognize their message.
If you should ever happen to come across this stage of a ghost, you should help the ghosts wake up and move on to the light of God. If no action is taken, then another entity will have to intervene or they just might wake up on their own. This leaves the chance for confusion and fear and this increases the chances of them denying the light. When they do this, you will see them as dark shadows These dark shadows usually roam around just like we do. If you don’t see them, you can recognize them by rapping’s, knockings, cold or hot spots and yucky scents. Again these ghosts cannot harm you, they can only scare you, which is the goal of any poltergeist. They are at the stage of darkness where they are learning that they can feed off of other entities fear.
After time in practice, the darkness in them grows as much as their intelligence permits, transforming now to a demon. Demon stems from daimon, which means knowledge. If your soul has had Ahrimaic influence, the chances of intelligence being there is good.
The demon can learn to harness Lucifer (organic disease) impulses also and vice- versa. The demon can learn how to posses in order to harm our bodies. These demons are known as the Brothers of the shadow. They possess the simple-minded folk so they can destroy them by sucking out their life’s energy. These are the demons that Jesus cast out into the pigs in the Bible. So now our waters have that yucky red tide swimming around in it killing everything it touches. Other advanced abilities of these demons include how to shape shift, how to manipulate physical matter or how to send physic attacks.

have i had experiences with ghosts, yes...with demons....yes...terribly enough, i have had people come up off of the street who i did not know or my daughter and tell us that my daughter has a demon inside her, this scares me, because the day i got pregnant with her i met two very large red eyes in the woods of ga. and then after she was born in my home, was it the devil that went down to ga looking for a soul to steal, dont know, but i do try to look on the positive of the experienc.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:22 AM
nightowl

This is interesting gracey, I have never heard it described in detail like this before, some of it sounds familiar. What is an 'Ahrimaic influence' ?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Gracey

it is Lucifer older brother from Zoroastrianism religion, the first religion with one god. he attacks through the nervous system.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:31 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
it is Lucifer older brother from Zoroastrianism religion, the first religion with one god. he attacks through the nervous system.

Oh I see, so what was Lucifer's name in Zoroastrianism, because it is my understanding that the word "Lucifer", is Latin in origin?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Gracey

lucifer is from a religion created after Zoroastrianism. therefore, he is the second evil in the religions of one god. wonder what the root meaning is too ahriman?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Gracey

it means the human mind in latin
Old 09-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Master
I met a man who owns a pizza place a few months back and he had a pendant on like this (it was much more beautiful, gold, probably about 4 or 5" across, I couldn't resist asking him what it meant and he spelled it on a card for me, this Zoroastrianism, from Persia. I think he said it was the world's oldest religion or something like that.