Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy; I have asked you this before - you really should stop and think about it - I ask it again - do you know and understand what a SOURCE IS ???

Let it sink in real deep - THINK about it....lol....

And realise - there is ONLY ONE SOURCE OF CREATION Jeremy - look - ONLY ONE TRUE GOD - everything else, is NOT a god at all, but merely a CREATURE that was created BY that SOURCE OF CREATION !!!

The Source of creation has NO NAME Jeremy - only CHRIST revealed it -and He said that NO SOUL HERE had ever encountered it before HIM !!! Everything you say is UTTER NONSENSE !!!

The "christian religion" BELIEVES that it is following the "one true god" - it believes it is following the SOURCE of Creation - but not according to Christ directly !! That is the ONLY issue here -does the christaina religion have the truth of Christ or not...I say no....

YOU though - keep trying to bring in all manner of IRRELEVANT NONSENSE that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING that we are discussing.. NO - the christain religion does NOT RECOGNISE any of these supposed kazillion other "gods" you bang on about - it does NOT recognise ANY of them because as I have told you, they come entirely from YOU and your FANTASY DELUSION and do not exist at all in the real world !!!

No spiritual person entity/being is recognized as a god by any other entity/being...because a spiritual person/being/entity does not need to have a god ruling that person for that person to live in abundance.

God does not even want to be refered to as god...the full god entity is to humble and all holy, all loving and all merciful to be refered to as a god.

50 million gods and all of that cloud demon malarkey, is just Buddhist folk law from thousands of years past, made up by wanna be god spirits, that constantly surround people of the earth and influence and confuse them into believing all manner of malarkey.

These dark spiritual beings use the incredibly magical energies of the universe to fool the unsuspecting person of the earth from an early age in life, infiltrating their minds and infecting them with all manner of malarkey and the uneducated person of the earth falls into the falseness of the deception, at the full will of the dark spiritual beings because the dark spiritual beings need for it to be that way so that it suits their very dark agendas.

AB all of it is real to Jeremy. ...but in a deceptive illusion perpetrated by dark spiritual beings, that need for him to live the deceptive illusion, to siut the dark beings agenda.

Jeremy does fight false god entities and fling them into the sun and or intergrate them into his body but it is all an illusion perpetrated by the dark beings.

Any intelligent person knows that a true sentient spiritual being with a consciousness can not be destroyed and or eliminated in qny way, especially by throwing a spiritual being into a physical sun.

The entities that Jeremy constantly fights against allow him to fight against them and they allow Jeremy to appear to win battles against them....because they have needed people like Jeremy to believe the illusions for many thousands of years...
And the deception grows bigger and bigger as time goes by, more and more malarkey is made up annd added to the deception to keep the person from figuring it all out.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Master

have you never heard of the possibility of 'making up' a 'true story'?
'
Old 16-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
have you never heard of the possibility of 'making up' a 'true story'?
'

would you like to elaborate on your statement.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
No spiritual person entity/being is recognized as a god by any other entity/being...because a spiritual person/being/entity does not need to have a god ruling that person for that person to live in abundance.

God does not even want to be refered to as god...the full god entity is to humble and all holy, all loving and all merciful to be refered to as a god.

50 million gods and all of that cloud demon malarkey, is just Buddhist folk law from thousands of years past, made up by wanna be god spirits, that constantly surround people of the earth and influence and confuse them into believing all manner of malarkey.

These dark spiritual beings use the incredibly magical energies of the universe to fool the unsuspecting person of the earth from an early age in life, infiltrating their minds and infecting them with all manner of malarkey and the uneducated person of the earth falls into the falseness of the deception, at the full will of the dark spiritual beings because the dark spiritual beings need for it to be that way so that it suits their very dark agendas.

AB all of it is real to Jeremy. ...but in a deceptive illusion perpetrated by dark spiritual beings, that need for him to live the deceptive illusion, to siut the dark beings agenda.

Jeremy does fight false god entities and fling them into the sun and or intergrate them into his body but it is all an illusion perpetrated by the dark beings.

Any intelligent person knows that a true sentient spiritual being with a consciousness can not be destroyed and or eliminated in qny way, especially by throwing a spiritual being into a physical sun.

The entities that Jeremy constantly fights against allow him to fight against them and they allow Jeremy to appear to win battles against them....because they have needed people like Jeremy to believe the illusions for many thousands of years...
And the deception grows bigger and bigger as time goes by, more and more malarkey is made up annd added to the deception to keep the person from figuring it all out.

Neil,

So you have decided and wanted to join the unprecedented argumentative moment between me and Ab Orgine? But you're trying to express your sheer fabrication纯粹是虚构to muddle up Ab Orgine assumption as your similarities to show your faulty gambit失误. And sing a funny tune that retort with a countercharge反咬一口 on me. Why not you try to introspecting 反思 your understanding of the spiritual world that's far beyond your comprehension.

And both of you are on the same boat or are frogs at the bottom of a deep well井底之蛙. You can't see Ab Orgine assumption is|as a weakness, cowardly and treacherous 奸诈 pretender as you always do. He|you never showed up any ironclad proof 真凭实据of his|your saying about the true spiritual realm. And he's trying to flaunt夸耀 himself|yourself as a great knowing of it but make a false countercharge on me as ignorance, delusion, fantasy...... That's simply a joker-dreamer obsession.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 16-12-2017 at 03:33 AM.
Old 16-12-2017, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
No spiritual person entity/being is recognized as a god by any other entity/being...because a spiritual person/being/entity does not need to have a god ruling that person for that person to live in abundance.k

So the moral of the story is....
Don't listen to malarkey.....
Old 16-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So the moral of the story is....
Don't listen to malarkey.....

My advice is to not only not listen to any form of malarkey....and definitely do not attempt to touch any form of malarkey even with a barge pole....because there are some forms of malarkey that will infiltrate an unsuspecting being and totaly confuse them....

I WONT ADD ANY BIG SMILES...HERE...JUST SOME REGARDS....SO REGARDS NEIL.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
My advice is to not only not listen to any form of malarkey....and definitely do not attempt to touch any form of malarkey even with a barge pole....because there are some forms of malarkey that will infiltrate an unsuspecting being and totaly confuse them....

I WONT ADD ANY BIG SMILES...HERE...JUST SOME REGARDS....SO REGARDS NEIL.
%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^

By Jeremy:

I thought you're KING OF MALARKEY. So you're fit to this definition. Why a layman of spiritual realm can tell others that's wrong and this is wrong? And yet he never encountered into the spiritual realities or universal realities.

Ashamed of KING malarkey who only sum up yourself as KING hypocrisy. You don't know anything about creation, love, honesty, empathy, compassion, unconditional love..... What's summerland in the universe? Is it a malarkey or you have been there?

So you may call me "rude" again when you're cheating others and criticize on me.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Neil,

So you have decided and wanted to join the unprecedented argumentative moment between me and Ab Orgine? But you're trying to express your sheer fabrication纯粹是虚构to muddle up Ab Orgine assumption as your similarities to show your faulty gambit失误. And sing a funny tune that retort with a countercharge反咬一口 on me. Why not you try to introspecting 反思 your understanding of the spiritual world that's far beyond your comprehension.

And both of you are on the same boat or are frogs at the bottom of a deep well井底之蛙. You can't see Ab Orgine assumption is|as a weakness, cowardly and treacherous 奸诈 pretender as you always do. He|you never showed up any ironclad proof 真凭实据of his|your saying about the true spiritual realm. And he's trying to flaunt夸耀 himself|yourself as a great knowing of it but make a false countercharge on me as ignorance, delusion, fantasy...... That's simply a joker-dreamer obsession.

No jeremy.. i have joined in because i have been reading a whole lot of malarkey for such a long time now....and i have witnessed others that also have been reading a whole lot of malarkey....and AB is under the impression that you are making it all up to impress yourself and others.

But i am aware that you are definitely dealing with darkness...but you are not aware that you are fighting in an illusion fabricated to keep you busy so that you do not learn the real truth of the love of the universe.

Because if you did discover the real truth of the universe you could find true and real fellowship in the one and only heavenly Father's many salubrious mansion within his heavenly kingdom which have been designed and created for us all to reside in, in complete abundance.

But if you keep falling into the deceptive illusion which is being created and tweaked moment by moment to keep you busy so that you do not discover the real truth of Gods universe. Then you will be a part of the astral paradise created for you for eternity or untill you figure out the total deceptive illusion which you are helping to create and confuse you.

Regards neil.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^

By Jeremy:

I thought you're KING OF MALARKEY. So you're fit to this definition. Why a layman of spiritual realm can tell others that's wrong and this is wrong? And yet he never encountered into the spiritual realities or universal realities.

Ashamed of KING malarkey who only sum up yourself as KING hypocrisy. You don't know anything about creation, love, honesty, empathy, compassion, unconditional love..... What's summerland in the universe? Is it a malarkey or you have been there?

So you may call me "rude" again when you're cheating others and criticize on me.

Neils post is true Jeremy, he's not cheating but speaking the truth.Illusions can be very dangerous if you think they are true.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Neils post is true Jeremy, he's not cheating but speaking the truth.Illusions can be very dangerous if you think they are true.

May I ask, how much is "you know of me"? We've posting so long together in the Buddhism sub-forum. Then today you tell me, I'm in illusion? Hahaha, do you have any connection with them? If you said no, then why from the beginning up to now you're on Ab Orgine and neil side to agree with them but disagree to my posts?

I can heal just to take over other's sickness just as my mentor Jesus Christ abilities. So you think, my mentors integrated into my body are darkness beings? Or they're living and caring and teaching with me for nearly forty years. Now they're not inside my body, God Jehovah is back to his Angels family, Jesus Christ is staying in my Paradise, Buddha Sakyamuni is in the universe with two of my Spirit-Gods. Creator is in the universe. Only Good Energy is with me, sometimes she's with my Spirit-Gods.

I can stop cloud-devils not to flood my place . So is it that neil can call it as delusion or illusion? Ab Orgine and made in their dream of delusion, fantasy, fallacy. Never or can't be me.