Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Ascender
Couldn't find any1 who thinks logicaly like me

I wanted to find someone approachable whose thinking is logical like me. Made a profile on *** for this purpose as this website has a feature of showing match % based on answers to questions.But i couldn't find anyone satisfactory.

Example, there's a question on the website that "Do you think women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved?", to it i think choosing option "No" is more logical than choosing "Yes". So if anyone chooses "Yes" to it then it would be a deal breaker for me. Generally speaking i've been finding other people to be illogical in one way or another.

Children may not be having such illogical beliefs like believing that women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved, though i'm not sure. But they don't think deep.

Last edited by Clover : 02-07-2017 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Commerical web sight link
Old 02-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder

I think that is hard to find online tbh but I met a very special person online. I wouldn't judge a profile to harshly, get to know a person beyond the computer screen
Old 02-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Example, there's a question on the website that "Do you think women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved?",

That seems like a very odd question to me. I'm not sure I would be interested in joining a dating agency that thinks that's a relevant question. I'd be more interested in an agency that asked questions such as what are your emotional values, what's your philosophy in life, is it important to you that you share the same interests? etc.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
So, there are differend kind of logics, that depends of background you were raised into(traditions, values, social norms). By one logic you can choose yes, by other no. So you don't search for people with logic/illogic, but logic, that is closeto yours, how you deal with facts.

My logic is, that women have no obligation about shaving legs, but i prefer shaved legs. Then again logic explanation would be, on why: i find them more attractive and women with hairy legs repels me, of corse sexualy, when i would have to choose, that would be also criteria but in life, i don't have anything against. But my half-brother is different type, he likes hairs and say it should be as it was given. He is more open than i am, more liberate views on life... I am more concerned about look also on me. So conslusion is, that i am frustrated about something that he isn't, like social expectations.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Lorelyen

Then logic is to keep your list of requirements with and go on looking. When you find someone who meets those requirements...stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Example, there's a question on the website that "Do you think women have an obligation to keep their legs shaved?", to it i think choosing option "No" is more logical than choosing "Yes". So if anyone chooses "Yes" to it then it would be a deal breaker for me. Generally speaking i've been finding other people to be illogical in one way or another.

More logical? In what sense. To me, something is logical or it isn't. If logical it can have a number of outcomes according to inputs to the equation it's set in. So by "more logical" I read of a situation that could have some logical components along with those that don't repond to logic. Aesthetic judgements, etc.

Being on a spiritual forum you won't find much that relies on logic. You'll find it - often abused - but it's like art and music, very difficult to apply logic.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Pathfinder
Hi kralaro, it sounds a bit that maybe you are looking for someone who thinks about everything exactly the same way as you do ... and if someone doesn't think about things exactly like you do then you consider this illogical and don't like them. But you'll never find anyone who thinks about everything exactly the same way as you do ... two people never agree about everything.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereAndNow
Hi kralaro, it sounds a bit that maybe you are looking for someone who thinks about everything exactly the same way as you do ... and if someone doesn't think about things exactly like you do then you consider this illogical and don't like them. But you'll never find anyone who thinks about everything exactly the same way as you do ... two people never agree about everything.

What he said.....and seriously...do you really want to date yourself???
Aside from basic compatibility.....It's the differences that keep things interesting!!!

I would have picked yes! Because I want my woman's legs shaved....and arm pits....and her ummm........ lady bits too!!!! Because I like everything nice and smooth!!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 06-07-2017 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Then logic is to keep your list of requirements with and go on looking. When you find someone who meets those requirements...stop.

My personal thought is to get rid of the list altogether. When you're trying to find a person based on requirements you may miss that one person who will affect you more in the best possible ways because they don't fit on that list.

After realizing that the only form of love can come from within. And that we manifest our entire life. It changed my my taste in partner or i should say removed a need for a standard that needs to be met. Now i just take note of who crosses my path and Love them while they are there and will continue to love them when one decides to stay. Labels create expectations, expectations create opportunity for failure or disappointment. By removing expectations i have more energy devoted to paying attention to the experience of that person. More attention to their beauty and to the now. creating the space for something to grow that possibly couldn't have because of the expectations of my mind. I also have removed disappointment in two ways. one by removing expectation and also by learning that love cannot be given or taken.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Seeker

^^^There's nothing wrong in wanting to have some commonalities that speak to the core of who you are...

I get it OP...hard to find free thinkers these days.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixNine
^^^There's nothing wrong in wanting to have some commonalities that speak to the core of who you are...

I get it OP...hard to find free thinkers these days.

This is true.

The next person I decide to date will have things in common with me. Or else I won't be dating her most likely.