Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 22-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Master
Fibre question

A friend went on a
liquid diet pulverising the fibre content , this
caused them to become constipated so I was
thinking that if we only took in fibre in this
form , where all the structure has become silt like then would it be the cause ?
Old 22-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Master
I've been on an all-liquid diet for five years. My digestion issues from years ago all went away, I have zero issues now. I have a green shake in the morning -- fruit, spinach and 100% fruit juice, blended. The rest of the day I drink water, and eat soup I make myself -- vegetables cooked then blended, plus added raw vegetables and blended again. I use vegetables with fiber, like kale, so that's all covered. As the years go by, the less I eat, and the better my body feels. We need very little food to survive. My body is so attuned now, I can feel hungry and low-energy, have a glass of water, and it instantly refreshes me and fills me up for a half hour.

Most of you read about nutrition from mainstream media is simply not necessary and even false. A lot of it is pushed by the food industry itself, as well as medical people working on behalf of pharmaceutical and corporate interests.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Master
Thanks for that can I ask if you take in your fibre near to 100% in silt like particle size? This appeared to be the prob according to doc but like you I don't trust them so could have been caused by pharma meds for example
Old 22-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Master
What I am trying to get at is if we have no fibre that still has some structure and trapped air particles this may be an unnatural situation as we don't chew food to the state a blender renders it
Old 22-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
this may be an unnatural situation
What is unnatural? What are you basing your idea of natural versus unnatural on? I was suggesting in my first post that whatever works for the specific individual, is quite probably the best way to determine what one's nutritional and fiber intake should be.
Old 22-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
What is unnatural? What are you basing your idea of natural versus unnatural on? I was suggesting in my first post that whatever works for the specific individual, is quite probably the best way to determine what one's nutritional and fiber intake should be.

Yes quite, that is why I asked if you are taking in nearly all your fibre in a siltlike form, as that could have been why it did not work for them.

(I was basing my dieas on the fact that our teeth don't pulverize all the fibrous structures like a blender does so giving the food in the digestive tract different dynamics, that is if only sillike fibre is being taken in the diet and no other structured fibres)

Do you see, if only silt is poured into a stream it will act differently than mixed stuff with structure and air particles in it.If you are taking fibres that are larger they should combine with the siltlike stuff and move through the gut easie.

i think very much like you by the way, in ignoring so called science and doctors and seeing what works for me..it was just a puzzle that I have never found a satisfactory answer for re my friends health condition
Old 22-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell

(I was basing my dieas on the fact that our teeth don't pulverize all the fibrous structures like a blender does so giving the food in the digestive tract different dynamics, that is if only sillike fibre is being taken in the diet and no other structured fibres)

Do you see, if only silt is poured into a stream it will act differently than mixed stuff with structure and air particles in it.If you are taking fibres that are larger they should combine with the siltlike stuff and move through the gut easie.
Okay I see. This is something I have never thought about. I used to have serious digestive issues, but since I found a diet that fixed those issues and works for me, I just do that! I guess I don't think very deeply, if I'm still alive, it must be okay to eat this way.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Master
Well, it's not just about fibre....I take Pearls probiotics most every evening because we need these to populate our lower digestive tract with the good bacteria.

After my open-heart surgery in June of 2017, I took 2 of them every night, because of the antibiotics that I was on...I know that they kill all bacteria - even the good ones. fyi - hope this was helpful.

Old 22-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Master
I take them but in the morning, is it better at night do you think? They have helped me feel less tired-Sometimes I also increase the culture by emptying a capsule into a glass of milk the night before
Old 22-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Master
Pearls is not a capsule - they're tiny round pearls designed to go through the stomach and release their payload when they get to the intestines. Otherwise, the stomach acid destroys it.

The box says take 1 daily, and I figured to take them at a time convenient for when you want them to take effect - not putting too fine a point on that, XD. They work well for me.