Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-08-2013, 03:44 AM
Master
Question Sparks coming from fingertips?

Hello All,

I'm delving deeper into exploring energy healing and in experimenting with trying to see any energy coming from my hands I swear I keep seeing what I call 'sparks' .. In fact that's exactly what they look like.

It's like what you see when you use a lighter, but the sparks are much smaller & I would say 'single' sparks, not a small bunch coming off my fingertips.

Is there anyone else that sees energy in this way?

I realize seeing energy is subjective however there are some commonalities. Just looking to see if others are experiencing this as well.

And since I'm here , I see another kind of energy that looks kind of like a combination of mist and heat waves. What I see reminds me a LOT of what it looks like when you put alcohol into water (or vanilla into milk, but a clear color - transparent, not tan LOL!).

Anyone else see this coming from their hands/body?

Thanks in advance!

Blessings...♥

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 17-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Kamila

Hello :-) I also experienced something similar to what you described I always thought it was my aura but I wasn't sure. I saw heat like eliminating from my body going up it was very interesting...that's the best I can describe sorry... :-)
Old 17-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Hello :-) I also experienced something similar to what you described I always thought it was my aura but I wasn't sure. I saw heat like eliminating from my body going up it was very interesting...that's the best I can describe sorry... :-)

Hi there, Kamila... Thank you for sharing!

It could be the aura, I really don't know.

For me, with regards to the heat-wave looking energy I would have thought that it was heat waves but what I'm seeing behaves differently - like (as I mentioned in my OP) what you see when you put an extract into milk..

Kind of a light, sporadic kind of billowing.

With heat waves, there's a ripple & a earth to heaven movement.. Something different. Hmmm... It is hard to describe isn't it?

Thanks again for your comments!

Cam/EM
Old 17-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
And since I'm here , I see another kind of energy that looks kind of like a combination of mist and heat waves. What I see reminds me a LOT of what it looks like when you put alcohol into water (or vanilla into milk, but a clear color - transparent, not tan LOL!).

I see the energy around me, which could just be my aura, as waves as well. Much like wavy lines on a TV channel that is not in focus. I guess. I don't see it rising up off of anything though.
Old 18-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Master
Greetings, Inner!

Thank you for sharing how you see energy. Just curious but do you see this all the time or do you have to focus?

I've been experimenting a bit more and what I've been seeing from my fingertips that looks like baby 'sparks', kind of also looks like how you might see water reacting when you put a little in the bottom of a very hot pan.. How it 'beads up' and jumps around. I'm excited to play more with this.

Per the book I'm reading I'm going to try drawing in energy first, rather than just relaxing into a meditative state, and see if I can view the energy better this way.

Blessings~

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 18-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Yamah

SEEING energy is not subjective. Anyone who says it is isn't actually seeing it, but is just imagining.

There are many different layers of energy, however, just as there are many levels of the aura. Each layer is more subtle in appearance than the previous. When people start seeing energy, like REALLY seeing it, they will see heat waves and possibly little flashes of light called 'flares' when energy beams/constructs are first created. It's possible what you describe as a 'spark' is a slightly more intense concentration of energy when you first start to send out beams of energy from your fingertips. You can also create flares through a process called 'flaring' where you have an energy ball and all of a sudden press all the energy inwards to create a smaller, more concentrated ball. Slowly as you get more comfortable and confident seeing waves and flares you will also be able to see a dull glow constantly as energy is maintained.

Some advice to help advance to seeing the glow: When looking at energy, blink for half a second and focus on what you see for the half-second after you open your eyes, before they fully readjust. for that half-second your brain's filters aren't yet fully operational so it makes it easier to allow the energy to be seen. At first you'll see like a hazy outline, as if you were seeing an aura, but after you practice you'll be able to see the energy differently, with more vibrant colours, moving squiggles, swirling or flowing currents etc. It's truly a beautiful and remarkable thing to see.
Old 18-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Greetings, Inner!

Thank you for sharing how you see energy. Just curious but do you see this all the time or do you have to focus?

I've been experimenting a bit more and what I've been seeing from my fingertips that looks like baby 'sparks', kind of also looks like how you might see water reacting when you put a little in the bottom of a very hot pan.. How it 'beads up' and jumps around. I'm excited to play more with this.

Per the book I'm reading I'm going to try drawing in energy first, rather than just relaxing into a meditative state, and see if I can view the energy better this way.

Blessings~

Cam/EarthMamma

Since I see energy like that with my physical eyes, I normally only see it when the lights are off, and it's dark out. The absence of light allows my eyes to perceive it. During the day I can see sparkles of light and flashes of light all over the place. But once the light is gone, my eyes are able to see the wavy lines.