Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Orb on my ceiling ?

The other night, as I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep ... I caught a glimpse of a light circular shape on my ceiling ! I never noticed it there before. The more I looked at it, it seemed to change shape or move ... or maybe it was my imagination, this shape shifting or changing shape ? I wonder... was this an orb or an angelic visitation watching over me as I sleep ? or just waiting there to help me count the sheep ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Experiencer
Hi Dream Angel,

This happens to me a lot. I used to be unable to see energy of any kind but recently I am sometimes able to make out orbs of different sizes in my bedroom at night. They are usually up near the ceiling too, or perhaps it is easier to see them against the ceiling (I certainly find it easier in the dark). I also see them change shape and move. It can be difficult to be certain, but my guides have told me that I am seeing my guides/angels/spirit visitors watching over me, and they play games with me! You can too, if you find you are able to see something similar again. Talk to the orb and ask it to move in certain ways for you (like in circles or in a specific direction - mine seem to like repeating a kind of figure eight movement which I can follow with my eyes without losing it - if they wander off across the room I usually lose them). This is fun, and helps you to be more confident in what you are seeing.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Westleigh ! That is very cool, thank you !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds lovely Dreamie! I also see an orb, white in colour, that appears most nights, but it is in my mind's eye rather than in the room. It is always there ever since I opened up. I don't know if it is a spirit, angel or my higher self, but either way it is very comforting. I hope yours brings you comfort too.