Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-08-2011, 11:37 AM
BetThisOnesFree

Oh and mattie I just wanted to say thank you very much for sticking with me through all of this! For all you know I am some crazy nutjob XD but seriously though thank you and Ill keep you updated on everything Im doing if you want. Oh, some kool things that also happened with me and her yesterday is she took my numerology number and I later confirmed it on sites, and Im an 11! It says Im more intuitive than anything else. How so so true. Also, I am going to start learning reiki!! Im so pumped haha. watch out demons! Theres a new sherif in town.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetThisOnesFree
But hold on, you said that the universe takes us literally, surely this is not so that if I mistakinly told my "spirits" to go and never come back they would listen ?? I dont even remember doing this but isnt your spiritual team supposed to be like all wise and knowing? Would my spiritual guides have left permanantly if I did do something like that by accident?

The energy from your truest intentions are always supported by your divine energetic essence and your creative inner self. We do live in a free choice realm of reality.

Keep in mind that you never separate from all that you are. You just perceive a separation if that is your preference.

If I may go back to your original post for a moment.
Quote:
Yes, but they are NOT foolish, because good DOES come back to them! How do you think this universe even exists? In this universe, there is more good than evil, right? If there was more evil than good, than this universe would be horrible to live in, but this is NOT the case, theres more good than evil. So- if it is foolish to be good, than why has everyone been good (or lets say "more good than evil") since humans became civilised? It doesnt add up!
He would say-- Its not evil, Greg! Its just what is smart! It is not evil to take power and use it however you please, it is only smart! There really is no good or evil in the world, greg. Only power. Those who are "good" and who dont take advantage of it are fools!

In my view, good and evil are perceptions. The essence of the God energy has love and appreciation for all ways of being. You would be wist to consider this point of view. Those who are truly empowered tend to think like God does and not like the frightened humans we were conditioned to be.

I also inclined to think that "fools" is a harsh word. It reflects a lack of kindness. It is better to see ignorance as child like innocence. A much more compassionate energy.

I do encourage education on energetic matters. It is empowering.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-08-2011, 04:47 AM
mattie

➦➦➦ CONGRATULATIONS ↵↵↵ Sheriff

Quote:
... I still feel like this presence is totally around me but I have learned almost completely how to deal with it.

Do you want it to go? I’m not being critical by saying this even though I will be frank about it being my take on it that you would be far better off w/o it, but it is your decision as to when to tell it to scram. It may be that this is part of your learning about these things to let it hang around for awhile for some reason. The important thing is that you learn it doesn't have real power. You do, however, have innate real power that you can access, just as all do.

Quote:
All I do nowadays is when I sense it I just lightly say "you may be here, near me, and you may try to scare me, but your presence does not have an effect on me, and you will not prevent me from doing anything I want to do" and then Ill just kinda make myself do whatever it is I want to do, and just pretty much ignore it, and that works great. Its even an empowering feeling!

❈❈❈ Isn’t this feeling empowered totally cool? ❈❈❈ Appreciate that you’ve just begun to feel empowered. Being genuinely empowered is sooooooooooo much stronger than anything the negative energies could every offer us. Regularly recreate this empowered feeling for your self. It is an actual energetic connection to higher awareness. By doing this you are beginning to script your reality, creating your energies instead of just being reactive. You might try saying, 'you may be here ...' w/ increasing firmness.

As we expand our awareness, raising our frequency, the stalled 4D jokers will still be around, but they just become irrelevant. Nuisances at best. They avoid those who’ve expanded their consciousness much as their energies are no longer palatable for them. The stalled 4D jokers like easy targets who are churning out low frequency energy (thoughts & emotions). I bet that you’ll soon find that this joker will leave of its own accord when it figures out that you’re not slipping back to the fear thing. One day you’ll just notice it’s gone.

Quote:
But hold on, you said that the universe takes us literally, surely this is not so that if I mistakinly told my "spirits" to go and never come back they would listen ?? I dont even remember doing this but isnt your spiritual team supposed to be like all wise and knowing? Would my spiritual guides have left permanently if I did do something like that by accident?

I didn’t mean that you had told your spiritual team to scram as I don’t know how broad your command was. I was just noting that this is why one uses a specific vetting instruction that applies to just the negative energies.

Yes, the Universe takes us absolutely literally. Why I mentioned that one could accidentally give too broad an instruction is to discuss why it is necessary to use something such as the specific vetting instruction (OF the light, IN the light, & working for Best Highest Purpose) when dealing w/ spirits. One doesn’t want to inadvertently order beneficial nonphysical energies to scram.

From what you’ve described neither the first knight image the psychic IDed as a trickster energy or the one that replaced it (growing black circle) were likely to be your genuine & benevolent spiritual team.

Our spiritual team is wise & trustworthy. However they aren’t there to do our energetic work for us or to overly hold our hand, so to speak. They are there to merely guide us to make the discoveries for our self. They & the Universe simply fulfill our orders or manifestations, they don't edit them to what they should be & this is why we need to be specific. Don’t worry about dismissing your spiritual team permanently even if you did issue instructions that were overly broad for all spirits to leave. If one accidentally did this, one can simply ask for all nonphysical beings who are Of the light, IN ... to be allowed to contact you. Reissuing applicable instructions.

It is up to us to contact our spiritual team. There is a rule that they can’t be intrusive. You can actively ask your spiritual team for guidance & direction for specific things & for your journey in general. It is a good practice to get in the habit of contacting our spiritual team via HS on a regular basis. I like to just say HI, sending them an energetic greeting. Like anything else, this is a learned skill & the more that we communicate w/ HS & our spiritual team the more we strengthen this energetic connection.

I didn’t think you were a ‘nutjob.’ Organized religion has worked long & hard for 1000s of years to convince us that we are powerless against energies such as demons to keep us scared, scared, scared & reliant on them. Until we know how this stuff works & that the stalled 4D jokers are the pitiful idiotic punks of the energy world we are unprepared to deal w/ them. Many have had these issues & fears. These energy punks aren’t really powerful, but they are very adept at scaring us (just like earthly bullies) & steering us into generating more of the low frequency emotions that they desire if we don’t know their game. When we know their game & move out of fear, GAME OVER.

✥✥✥ I love the new sheriff in town attitude. ✥✥✥ Genuinely stepping into taking charge of the situation. I suspect that in the not too distant future you will have the ability to help others in dealing w/ these same issues. This is likely why you had such an up close & personal experience w/ this joker. If you have the time & are inclined to do so, blogging about this process as you move into empowerment could be reaffirming for you & useful for others who are a few steps behind you & still feeling that they are powerless.

The 11:11 is often an awakening signal. A book about this is:
“11:11 The Time Prompt Phenomenon”
Marie D. Jones & Larry Flaxman. $15.99. ISBN: 978-1-60163-047-6

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418
Old 04-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Scorpio

Sorry I replied on your other thread...
Dont forget we are a spirit living a physical experience not a physical being trying to live a spiritual experience..
You are what you believe you are.. If you believe you are a demon then you are a demon.. The only spirit that could be inside you would be your own spirit.. How you chose to view your inner spirit is purely on what you believe.. If you believe bad spirits are trying to contact you maybe its because of you and your thoughts and beliefs....
Also if the spirit is to do with the house maybe try cleansing the house.. If the spirit doesnt want you there MOVE! I have had a experience with a bad 'evil' angry spirit with a house I lived in and I told her to tell me what her problem was and she said to get out her house so I moved and she never returned when she showed herself to me she was a red energy very angry energy I just did as she asked and moved..
Another time I visited a spiritualist church because I thought there was too much negative 'trickster' spirits around my son causing alot of disruption so a lady got my address and he and her husband came to my house in spirit and got rid of them for me... A few things to try but I wouldnt chose meditation but thats my personal opinion..
I have also learned that bad spirits attract to those who are sensitive to their presence as in they know they can cling to you because you will let them...
I hope this helps some way..
Old 04-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Felynx

*ahem*
Other spirits have been known to take up the extra space. If you internalize a real problem it isnt going to solve anything.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:56 AM
mattie

Dealing With Stalled 4D Spirits Directly

You can get rid of any stalled 4D jokers your self.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

It may well be that even if the negative spirit is technically attached or on the person like an energetic octopus that they wouldn’t be able to discern whether they were on them or IN them energetically.

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290