Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Master
All together now....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuQjR2lsYl0
Old 23-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Master
Ab Origine!

I think I saw something like that on an episode of Ancient Aliens. They talked about how the ETs use DNA samples to save the species (it's illogical and difficult to attempt to cram ALL pairs of animals in a boat) from the impending flood that might be caused by a comet or an asteroid crashing into the ocean. They speculate that the ark was a vessel that contains the DNA samples of all the species on Earth protected by the ETs.

However, I like to note that as for myself, I appreciate the spiritual and moral of the story of Noah's Ark. Regardless of whether I perceive it literally or not does not detract from my own relationship with God or my communion with Him. My God is far too INFINITE to be contained within a tiny dogmatic construct. :)

P.S. Very much like the Pharisees, it's rather unfortunate that sometimes people struggle so hard to fixate on the dogma, and missed the whole point that Christ was making in the first place. If you want proof of God's existence, look no further than the LOVE within your own heart that is perpetually overflowing with Grace, Peace, and Kindness. If you want others to see God? Show them your LOVE, GRACE, PEACE, and KINDNESS.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 23-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Imzadi; Yes you prob did see it on that show too...But it is all based on those clay tablets and what they ACTUALLY say - and again I remind us, this is UNALTERABLE and ORIGINAL truth - we know its unalterable as simply it is chiselled in stone lol - and we know it IS original because as afar as we can tell, Sumer IS the oldest and first real civilisation - pretty much first in all things actually when we look close..

Just the content should be enough to have scientists and academic scrambing for more and closely examining them all, for as said they DO speak of supra advanced technology and wisdom that we only recent begin to even approach.. Yet it is unmistakable described there in almost scientific detail - like a journal a scientist would keep of his explorations and experiments.. Instead though of examining this EVIDENCE, mainstream academia BURIES it, SUPRESSES it, tries to DEBUNK IT - WHY ..??? Thousand left untouched in basements of museums - probably contain yet ore astounding and detailed knowledge that mainstream academia tell su point blank they simply should not know at all !!

Now Im with you - in that I simply REFUSE to believe a purely physical account - and always knew their MUST be a legitimate SPIRITUAL element to all this !!! I was hugely disappointed at first, to come across this Sumerian truth - undeniable - it really does account for ALL the PHYSICAL history, and ALL the "myths legends and fables" that our ENTIRE world civilisation and ALL the major religions are founded upon - I mean they outright talk about OTHER NATIONS in the Americas for example, even though supposedly Ameica wasn't discovered until much more recent times - - they even know for instance that the S americans cannot grow a proper beard for example, and EXPLAIN that AS a manipulated genetic alteration....Its TRULY AMAZING to read...Undeniable...

So when I pieced together the PHYSICAL truth, for a while I was a little perurbed - where is MY FATHER I asked..?....Where is our SPIRITUAL truth..??....But rest assured =even THAT is there fully accounted for !!!

Seems even these Et visitors have a "spiritual belief2 and quite openly discuss the concept of a "source of all creation" though they are essentially "scientists" and so don't hold to it much - at first..... BUT - just before that flood actually - there is an event that I can only call DIVINE INTERVENTION - as in 2 ruling brothers - Enki and Enlil ? - they BOTH have a rather miraculous SPIRITUAL visitation, separately but from the same entity, that neither can adequately explain or understand, even though EVERYTHIG ELSE is indeed fully explained and understood...This supernatural event puzzles them - they are basically instructed outright to "save mankind" owing tot he fact that THEIR manipulation has caused us to exist as a SENTIENT SOUL with a Divine right to life just as they have -they even have a big philosophical debate and th eking rules against us, says basically save themselves, let man perish - BUT -the two brothers acting seperaly, manage to first save us and them to make us prosper again, just as this Divine force had instructed !!

Go figure - its likewise WRITTEN IN STONE - and is ORIGINAL TRUTH

full details for any who are interested.......

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=105451
Old 23-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Master
Ab Origine,

Thank you for sharing the fascinating information. :)

Sky,

I loved the song. I bounced to it and it made me laugh!

Old 24-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Master

There is scientific evidence that the world isn't as old as most scientists think it is but this evidence is generally ignored.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/20...issing-navels/

A lot of arguments against the story of Noah are based on misconceptions about what the Bible actually says about the flood. Here is accurate information about what the Bible actually teaches.

https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/
Old 25-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Master
I respect that there are differing opinions and beliefs pertaining to how each person may choose to perceive the events of Noah's Ark and Earth's history as a whole. That is certainly between your God and where you are on your own spiritual and intellectual growth. I'm not here to judge.

With that being said, I just like to emphasize that God's existence is self evident by our own internal investigation into our own Heart and Soul regardless of how the events of old played out. God's existence goes beyond the stories, ideas, the belief systems that has been crafted. If your god relies on a story, concept, or belief system in order for his existence and power to be validated then he is certainly not god, but only a theoretical concept existing in the theorizing mind.

Shift your perception a tad bit from the thinking mind of the ego/intellect to the Heart and Soul where GOD resides and you can witness His majesty clearly without blemish.

Merry Christmas! :)

Last edited by Imzadi : 25-12-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Suspended
That's simple to explain what's on that clay tablet means to us? At that time, their understanding isn't so true or advance and there're mistaken here and there. From a modern advanced knowledge of modern mind then it can be not true. And it's hard to prove it's true. It can only provide something that the people at that time can think with their "evidences".But it mustn't treated as compatible with the ultimate truth.

Anyone can worship it as true evidence but using our intelligence or Godly abilities may find that they're not sure to prove anything to the real world events. Gods only can provide partial evidence or not the universal truth to the whole truth. So I more likely to feel free to believe it or nothing to prove for the creation of life.

Or unless, the later generation of human can prove that they're true and the application of it can do as it says, otherwise it's only a story on the tablet and nothing more. That's why it's a wrong perception.