Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 09-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdiyana
Well unless the thief's ultimate goal is nothing. Then they should come and steal as much of nothing as they can carry.

Well you can't call them a thief then
Old 09-06-2017, 06:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
What I refer to with the label 'dzogchen' is the conclusion of rational analysis but traditional tibetan dzogchen is not the conclusion of rational analysis but is based on irrational and inconsistent belief.
Only buddhist traditions claim that dzogchen is buddhist but what they teach in the context of dzogchen is a contrived path based on causality which negates what they themselves say about the great perfection of dzogchen.

Buddhist traditions are not qualified to teach dzogchen because they are conditioned by buddhist causal thinking and their need to teach practices in order to gather a following. I know better than tibetan buddhist traditions because my knowledge is certified by direct experience. All I can do here is to authentically express what I know but I cannot transmit the corresponding certifying direct experience. My certifying direct experience makes me know better than everybody else who negates what I am saying. It is impossible to undermine my certainty. your objections dissolve into space since my knowledge is like space.
Do not be behave like a foolish thief who tries to rob an empty house.

"Rational" seem to be moderate in conversation but Dzogchen is "a religionof perfection". If you don't know the meaning of Dzogchen the perfect religion大圆满, then you're going to the wrong religion.

In most of the way that the Dzogchen practice is deviation of the teaching of Buddhism. They emphasized on bliss or YabYum as the final goal practice. If you still doesn't understand the religion then you better quit to believe such a philosophy. It's because it does no good to spirituality or only indulgence of YabYum. Or the demon types of philosophy that I've eliminated them not long ago.

They're all naked, thin, long hair and ugly faces demon. One of the female demon or Goddess is still with me here. I speak of honest mind. And I don't cheat of truths or steal of other's energy while myself is teeming of my own 10,000 high level dharma energy. Only those who's hungry steal food for his empty stomach.

Dzogchen is a religion that spread high but action with low results in practicing of spirituality. Nothing can be or should be reached to its teaching. They look for thousands of images of his "Buddha" but they're not the Buddha of Buddhism ,the Buddhas group of Buddha Sakyamuni teaching.

So my comment on Dzogchen is, Dzogchen isn't Buddhist.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

Dzogchen (Wylie: rdzogs chen) or "Great Perfection", Sanskrit: अतियोग, is a tradition of teachings in Tibetan Buddhism aimed at attaining and maintaining the natural primordial state or natural condition. It is a central teaching of the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism and of Bon.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdiyana
Well unless the thief's ultimate goal is nothing. Then they should come and steal as much of nothing as they can carry.

You're cheated by his quote but it isn't an appropriate one. Who's a thief is only whose who steal but who steal? Maybe he does steal and has that experience --- empty house for nothing. He points to no one here, not you , not me .