Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Seeker

School me on False TF

So this concept is interesting/scary to me...

If such a thing exists, i think there is a chance my first born was with my false tf.
Old 21-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Guide

No dont even go there. Its nothing but lies. All those who believe in such a thing are the ones who will call every new person they meet their "true twin flame" and each last one a "false twin flame". All these people are doing nothing but confusing themselves more. "teachers" who use this concept have an easy out for being "wrong" and still make money and keep a "reputation". All this false belief system is is an easy way for the ego to escape all responsibility and pin it all on another person.
Old 22-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Knower

It is possible to be wrong about who your twin flame is if you are operating out of your ego. It happened to me and I for sure thought I was right for nine years.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Master
Some people might mistake a near twin for their twin.

One theory
https://od.lk/d/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf

quote from 5th page:

Quote:
You and your twin soul or twin flame together are one of these pairs of 6 in your primary soulmate group. The other 5 sets of twins in your primary
soulmate group are known as your "near twins". Since each Monad, as depicted above, contains 144 individuals in total, the other 132 outside of
your primary soulmate group in your Monad are known as your secondary soulmates. Sometimes when one meets a "near twin" in life, they can easily
mistake them for the one and only true twin soul or twin flame. However, if the one and only true twin soul or flame steps into the picture eventually, the
confusion is readily cleared up because there is no mistaking the true twin flame. Your intuition will let you know in no uncertain terms. There is a
feeling of spiritual love and awareness unmatched by any other love you may have felt in the past.

Note that they consider twin souls and twin flames to be the same thing, too.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Knower

I think the labels undermine any legitimacy. I agree with FiF. This forum is like two parallel worlds where most read about it on the internet, and some others experience some insanity independently, have no use for the dogma and wind up here after some google searching.

I think the false idea arose because connections are not straightforward- to me these are some sort of karmic connections that run deeper than any but can be as explosive or dark as they can be filled with surprising, unconditional feelings of attachment. I'd add that I still don't fully trust him or the idea (it's something, but what I don't know) so I can see why people grasp for an explanation under the idea of "false".

I also just don't see the point of suddenly labeling everyone? Many people in my life affect me greatly. My spouse has caused me a lot of pain, also a lot of growth, and I always felt a little destined with him (not in any fairytale way...trust me) but I have no cosmic label for him. Possibly we knew each other in the past. Possibly not. Either way no personal "connection" has quite cracked my center like the cursed or blessed (pick your day) one w/ the random dude whose presence seemed to practically reach through time and space and throttle me at a young age.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Seeker

Okay friends....allow me to clarify one simple thing..

I am NOT attempting to add a title to a person

I am a seeker of information, and came across this websight

https://reawakeninghearts.com/2016/0...ness-vs-light/

And guess what, it kind of resonated with me. So that's the reason for this thread. NOT to apply a title for purpose of applying a title.

For those of you who have followed my story, i didn't ask for any of this to happen. Before she slipped into my life, everything was going fine and it wasn't until I began to seek answers to all the strange synchronizations that were occurring multiple times daily that I stumbled upon this Twin Flame stuff.

for those of you still reading, i will briefly explain why i began this thread

i don't care about titles, but to make it easy i'm going to use them here...

-Both are 6 years younger than I am
-False dyes her hair red, Twin has red hair
-Both have identical body types
-Both have tattoos
-Sexual energy with False was off the chart. Its the only thing we did right...
-Sexual tension towards Twin was pretty high as well, although our situation didn't allow us to take it that level.
-The personality of False is basically an extreme version of Twin
-False and Twin lived in different towns, Yet while in highschool, False had stolen both of Twins boyfriends
-They were what you would call, "friendnemies"
-False attempted to trap me with a baby the same time Twin got pregnant
-False wrote a "bashing" post about me on FB at the time, Twin was one of many who replied, yet I only remembered her comment. (wouldn't know who she is for years)
-Eventually I fought for custody, Twin was one of many who helped (still didn't know who she was)
-For years, False used my baby against me, she turned into a terrible manipulative person who stopped at nothing to crush me
-Once I won custody, False fell into a downward spiral, and disappeared from my life

I'm sure I've left out a couple points, but whatever...

I'm not sure if my twin IS my twin, or if my false IS my false..... in the end, it doesn't matter. i just thought it was interesting and linked well with this concept

whats your opinion???
Old 23-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Master

i dont believe in false tf's. I believe people dont want to come to face with fact that they got it wrong.
Old 24-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Seeker

I think most twin flames end up being false twins, because I think our real, or false twin is just only here to awaken us, and the rest is for us figure out ourselves to learn not be dependent on our twin and to further our own spiritual journey.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Knower
You know that old show about dinosaurs and the baby called the Father 'Not the Mamma'?

It's like that :P
Old 24-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Ascender

I had a near tf some 20 years before I met my tf. I didn't label him a tf then because I didn't know what a tf was. I would "label" him that now for the purpose of clarity and explaining what it was. I would use the label because I do not want to call him a "soulmate" as that seems to be something else.

What I really think it was, was another close soul family connection. It's not an attempt to explain why I was wrong because I never labeled my near twin as my tf.
Having met my tf, I can see there are differences. The near twin produces signs and syncs, the connection is deep and difficult to get over, but can be diluted with time (unlike the true tf), the connection does always still exist however, and will come back if they come back (I had this happen). The true tf is much deeper however, produces much more signs, syncs, etc and a spiritual awakening (at least my did). There was no spiritual awakening with my near twin and no telepathy or sensing him. I do have dreams about near twin from time to time.

For me, it's not an excuse, my near twin happened about 20 years ago. I don't use the term "false" because there was nothing false about it. It was sort of a preparation for my twin, and I'm starting to think that a lot of people that come through here might really be experiencing this, not the true twin. But I try not to judge and hold an open mind.