Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Guide

What is the first thing you would say to your twin...

Just out of interest really. If you are 'separated or estranged' and you were to see or speak to them again after X amount of time-what would you say?

I thought long and hard and i genuinely dont know if any words would come!
Old 15-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Knower
I actually think i'd burst into tears, because of how much i've missed him, no words would need to be spoken!
Old 15-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Same as Beautywithin.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Experiencer

I always had trouble speaking clearly with my TF. I would probably feel that pull in my chest before anything, which would make it hard to think clearly. But, if I could get the words out, I would probably start with hi. Assuming he didn't leave the room at seeing me, I would want to offer him an apology for some things I did in the past and ask him how his wife and kids are doing. If that went well, I would ask him if we could keep in touch through social media or something and tell him I miss him.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Experiencer
I literally have nothing left to say to him. That’s just a fact, not even something borne out of years of no-contact. I said all the things I needed to say last time we spoke. That’s when I realized that nothing I could ever say would have any impact on him at all.

What I’m about to say isn’t coming from anger or sadness (well, maybe a little sadness), but I feel like I wasted all my words and all my tears on him all those years. Until this day I question the universe and that entire seemingly pointless charade.

I see couples out there who had ONE major sign and/or synch bring them together. People are out there basing their entire marriage on ONE sign. That’s why I don’t know what to do with literally hundreds of epic events that I’ve witnessed and in many cases photographed over the years, all of which pointed towards him.

If twin reappeared in my life all of a sudden, the only thing I would ask him should he contact me would be to give me one good reason why I should ever talk to him again. Because, try as I might, I myself can’t come up with any good reason to ever talk to him again. Not with his compulsive lying.

But who knows the future... and we all know how these connections go sometimes. You’re planning for one scenario and Gentle Young Twin springs something completely different on you lol
Old 16-05-2018, 12:28 AM
traceyacey12

I saw him a couple of months ago in a train station but didn't approach him. If I were to see him again I don't think I would approach him. I think he would have to approach me first unless something really unexpected happens given the fact that I have written to him and gotten no response. If he were to approach him, I would just say hi, ask him how's he's been, carry on as if things were completely normal between us and try to gauge where he is at based on what he says.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:25 AM
Guide

When I knew I was going to see him again, after 20 years of no contact, I had what I wanted to say all planned out. What I ended up saying was, "you're here!" as I went into his arms for a hug.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Seeker

I would tell my twin that I think that he is a punk.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Guide

I have twice promised him a punch... and he says he deserves it... once I'd get this out of the way... well, whenever I see him on video-chat, I say 'I am so happy to see you, I've missed you a lot'. Right now, this is what I feel I'd say to him in person too. But I honestly do not know what I would feel like saying at that moment if it ever comes.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautywithin
I actually think i'd burst into tears, because of how much i've missed him, no words would need to be spoken!

I thought this too. I spotted him in the supermarket about a year ago, we were both with our spouses and I had my child with me. I just froze. The entire world disappeared around me and it was only that I was holding my daughter that kept me in the real world. I fled. My husband was already elsewhere but I couldn't risk being with him if we bumped into him. I just went and hid in the cafe. lol. But yeah, I know what you mean - all that emotion has built up inside as it has had nowhere to go.

When I saw him last week, I did manage a Hi, and a bit of conversation but my insides were a mess.