Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Knower
It's been a blessings and curse for me, I've had a tough life and lesson were defo learnt along the way, but after a yr of no contact or seeing him, i'm still trying to figure out why he came into my life, ive felt nothing but sadness if i could back, i would change things,

I'll be ever grateful i had such a strong connection with him but i still question was it worth it for all the sadness and grieving of it all
Old 16-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Guide

I've been hurt from time to time a lot, although I trust him when he says he always wants and tries for the best for me. While I have been hurt, I have never thought of this as anything but a blessing.

On the other hand, I'd like to add that as I try to look back at any event of my life, I think of everything, good and bad, as a blessing. It's my attitude in life I guess.
Old 16-05-2018, 12:56 PM
Seeker
For me, it is a blessing. I love my TF with all my heart and soul. I am learning new things about myself every day. He is my mirror, my best friend, my lover. We do have our challenges, but those are all part of the journey we travel together.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Maybe everyone has a spiritual twin and you have to be separated in order to incarnate into human form.

Old 20-05-2018, 01:40 PM
Master
I haven't read everyone's post because there are so many.

However to me the relationship is a curse and a blessing. Just like being a psychic or medium can feel this way too. Because there is a sense of obligation attached to it, although, this does not really exist, despite us feeling it. It never really feels like the sane choice.

All the words in the world can not compare to the experience in the positive and negative sense. Yet, it definitely teaches one to grow I can readily say that. Even if throwing the towel in, feels like the sanest option.