Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Pathfinder

My angel has abandoned me.

A long time ago my guardian was trying to contact me through dreams, by sending me feathers etc. Sometimes I could even feel his breeze energy.
After a dream I had about him he never showed up again, not in a dream, he hasn't even sent me a feather, just let me know if everything is ok, or the reason he left..
One day I was outside and when I looked at the lights I saw one orb for each one of the lights. I closed my eyes and opened them again so I would know if all of it had to do with just my eyes being tired. But the orbs were still there. I glanced behind and then at the lights again and the orbs were gone. When I got home I found my pillow updighted on my bed and my jacket right next to my pillow (When I had left the home the pilllow and my jacket were in deferent places). Nobody was at home apart from my dog, who by the way is small enough to cause that.
That was 4 months ago and since then I haven't heard of him.. I believe he left.. but I have no idea why. I just feel like I don't have a guardian at all..
Please if you have anything in mind about it I'd appreciate if you'd let me know.
Thank you.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Administrator
In my experience your guides don't just abandon you.sometimes you go through a lull in activities where everything goes quiet.
Spirit only gives us what we can handle at any one time.
Angels don't abandon you either.they are around you. why don't you ask them to give you a sign that they are there. but be patient things will only happen when the time is right.

Namaste
Old 28-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Ascender
Your Guardian Angel and/or Guides would never abandon you. Just reach out to them and I'm sure you will see they are right beside you.
Old 29-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
That was 4 months ago and since then I haven't heard of him.. I believe he left.. but I have no idea why. I just feel like I don't have a guardian at all..

Hello,

My understanding on these things is that we need to evolve our beliefs. It can be hard to trust that we are precious and loved. The intellect craves physical proof for that. Yet the examples you have experienced were not enough.

So the 'why' in your case may be to encourage you to trust in love more than get proof of it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

Your never left alone, more your left to do some of the work laid out for you without always asking for help. Guides are there to "guide" that is the role they have, the yare not there to do the work for us.

Many tmes we want that solution to an issue "now" and do not see that we have been given insights on how to go forwards that we are missing. Message we hear and that our intution might even have processed but we do not take actions.

Look to the point where things went silent and what you were wanting to move forwards and then look at how you can put that in play.

Lynn
Old 06-05-2018, 05:14 AM
Experiencer
I remember reading a book about spirit guides by a famed author in which she did state that there will be times in some peoples journeys where the guide they have accomplished what they set out to for that person and there becomes a lull before a new guide will come in. I do remember her saying that it can feel like a let down at first but it is only a transition phase is all. Basically you sort of out grew them and what they were sent to help you with in your journey and the next guide picks up on where you are at now in your growth. She said this is not something that happens to everyone because some people have the same guide throughout their lifetime, but others can have numerous guides sent for their life lessons. So in short, no I don't think they've abandoned you at all. It is a transition right now.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:36 AM
Master
I have heard a few things.

I've read guides will not abandon or leave you, and I have read as well that yes sometimes there are guides that are only with us for a short period or a temporary length of time in order for us to learn a certain thing. When they are no longer needed and the lesson learned, I have read they will depart.

I've read we each have a guide for life. One each. I've read we all have one guide and some other special cases have more.

I do not know what is meant by certain people, or special cases have more.

I have read we each are born with an angel, and a demon????

I have read there are different types of guides. Gatekeepers whom decide which spirits are allowed to approach your energy field, teacher guides- whom are there if you are interested in a subject of learning of some sort, and whom help you in endeavors, learning this, main guides, information guides etc.

I have also read of guardian angels. These I'd always thought to be different than guides, in that a guardian angel does just that- it protects and guards you from harm.

I do not think for a moment your guardian angel has left you johanna.

And I feel that yes you still do have support in the spirit realm.

I am not certain if spirit guides exist or not at this time.

But I do know that you are protected in a spiritual sense.

Not seeing a feather for a while, or having a dream, is not an indication itself that your guide has left you.

And your guardian angel most certainly hasn't.

And if your guide left, you are possibly as Spirit bird said being prepared to either be helped or worked with by another spirit.

I do not constantly find feathers, or get inspired, or have communications with my guide or guides if indeed I even have any.

In the mean time though, I refuse to get down about it.

I will not sit by and let it bother me.

I intend to enjoy every moment of life and living I possibly can while I am here.

I need no help to do this. I need not be guided to do this.

My suggestion for now is to relax. Do not stress over it. Take this time to think of some of your own needs and wants, and to reflect on the things that are very important to you, and the things that bring you joy.

When you need the help trust that you will have it, and it will be given you.

I do not feel if we as people indeed do have spirit guides that they are going to be jabbering in our ear and giving us signs every 20-30 minutes a day.

They will imo guide us when we need the guidance.

They are not I feel here solely to entertain us.

Your guardian angel on the other hand is always, always there. They are there to protect you- keep you safe. If you do not need to be protected, they are not going to chat in your ear during morning breakfast. They serve a purpose. They keep you safe.

I've gone long stretches of time, without feeling the presence of the spirit realm, or the presence of a benign force looking out for me.

It does not mean they are not there.

Simply, that I am safe, sound, and alright.

And they'll be there when I need them.

I hope my message finds you well.

And I wish you much joy and happiness in life.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Pathfinder

Your Angel is still with you. Has never left you. But you have grown up, you dont need the affermation of the presence. When you go to bed tonight. Ask your Angel to be with you. You will feel the Angels love for you.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Knower

I don't think that our guard can abandon us. They are always here with us.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:54 AM
Pathfinder
It could be that a temporary separation is/was necessary for you to learn a specific lesson, such as independence. It could also be to test your resolve. Maybe your guide wants you to work through your worries and doubts about him - or, more likely, about Spirit in general - on your own for a little while. He could be waiting until you are at peace with yourself without his constant intervention (mine sometimes do this if I'm leaning on them too much, though they typically specify this ahead of time. Not saying all guides would do this, but sometimes they do have to make us a little uncomfortable if it's to teach an uncomfortable lesson).

Others have suggested you could have 'outgrown' them. If this is the case, don't worry - this isn't permanent, and is actually very easy to correct. What this means is that, given you are only capable of interacting with energies that resonate with your own frequency, it's possible that a recent change in your life shifted your frequency to a degree to which you've become disconnected. Try focusing a little love and warmth his way - a little nudge or a boost from you could be all that's needed to realign with him.

Another possibility is that he could be seeking other avenues of communication, such as direct telepathy. Keep yourself aware of any changes in your environment or in your thoughts. A guardian such as this would never totally abandon you, but it's possible he's abandoning the usual forms of communication hoping you'll explore and find a closer bond to him.