Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Seeker

lots of good information
Old 25-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are times when we have a Soul that steps out and a new one steps in. This usually happens in times of an accident or more severe shift in our emotional state. The Soul might feel that the cord has been cut and that the body is on its way out. I had an NDE (Near Death Experience) where I did not have the normal tunnel of light ext mine was a lesson event. I got the same Soul back to me, but it had a clear message change your path or your going OUT for good next time. I was into some pretty dark stuff. This is often called the "Dark Night of the Soul Event".

When you come back to being you again there is often a shift in our physical and spiritual body and it takes time to balance them out again and to feel well whole again. Grounding I so feel is key but for me its more than just roots into the ground we have to be free in our spiritual body as well to travel a bit but be connected.

Here is a grounding exercise I have used in workshops I have held.

Simple one is to imagine a seed in your hand and to have it grow.
Take a seed
Place it in the ground
Water the seed
Feel a tiny root shoot start to grow into the ground
Feel more and more roots grow into the ground
Feeling that connection to the Earth
Feel the Sun on the ground
Feel a tiny shoot pressing up through the ground
The roots grow down and connect to the Earth
The shoot grows up into the Sunlight
Slowly you grow a tree, the trunk, the branches and leaves
The roots grow strong to hold you to the Earth
The branches reach up and out into the Sunlight
You are grounded but free to explore

The Seven Major Chakras

First and foremost what is a “ Chakra” the word itself comes from the Sanskrit meaning ‘wheel’. If one was able to visualize a Chakra one would see a spinning ‘wheel’ or energy. Each Chakra has a colour assigned to it and a place for it associated with the body. They start at the base of the spine and move up to end at the top of the skull.

The common train of thought is that each Chakra has its own vibrational speed, the Chakra at the base of the spine being the slowest and the one at the top of the skull being the fastest. Each Chakra has its own colour assigned to it. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.

In having the Chakras in a state of balance is said to bring in that feeling of calmness and over all well being in health. Like all things it is balance one seeks to find. If one runs too wide open to the universal energies that is not positive as one can feel over run. If one is not open enough has what is referred to as “blockages” one feels listless and like nothing is moving forwards.

The first Chakra : The Base or Root Chakra. This is located at the base of the spine.
The color for this Chakra is RED. Its function is to ground one to the physical World.

- holds the basic needs for survival
- powerfully related to the connection we can make to Mother Earth
- used in grounding to the Earth or ground
- place where intentions manifest from
- can have an effect on the body knee’s, weight, feelings of insecurity or frustrations

Body parts included in the ROOT are hips, legs, lower back, sexual organs. ( for males ) more so

Good crystals for the ROOT are Red Garnet, Smokey Quartz, Obsidian and Black
Tourmaline

The second Chakra The Spleen Or Sacral. This is located just below the navel. The color for this Chakra is ORANGE. Its function is sexual and reproductive functions.

- holds the primal needs for sexual function ( in woman ) more so
- the centre for creativity and guiding one’ s intuitions and self value
- when balanced it lets the emotions freely flow
- when out of balance one might well feel emotionally repressed and angry even at times
- physical issues might include the kidneys, stiff lower back, bowel issues, and lack of sexual energy

Body parts included in the SACRAL are kidneys, bladder, large intestine.

Good crystals for the SACRAL are Carnelian, Agate, Orange Calcite and Tiger’s Eye.

The third Chakra is The Solar Plexus. This is located just above the navel and below the breast. The color for this Chakra is YELLOW . Its function is to give one a sense of personal empowerment.

- centre for personal power, ego ( good if in check ) passions, impulses and strength
- when balanced one might feel cheerful and outgoing, and enjoy taking on new challenges
- when out of balance one might feel a lack of confidence, have confusions and might worry on what other’s think
- physical issues might include liver issues, diabetes, nervous issues and food allergies

Body parts included in the SOLAR PLEXUS are stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas and small intestine.

Good crystals for the SOLAR PLEXUS are Citrine, Topaz, Yellow Calcite.

The fourth Chakra is The Heart. This is located in the center of the chest. The color for this Chakra is GREEN. Its function is to aid in the function of the body immune system.

- centre for LOVe , compassions and spirituality
- opens one to both self LOVe and LOVe for others
- Chakra that connects the mind and body with Spirit
- deep scars from a broken heart leave this Chakra out of balance
- when out of balance one might feel sorry for self, be indecisive, and fear letting go
- when in balance one feels compassionate, friendly, and the desire to see the good around one
- physical issues might include heart attack, high blood pressures, sleeping issues, and breathing issues

Body parts included in the HEART are lungs, heart, circulatory system, shoulders and upper back.

Good crystals for the HEART are Rose Quartz, Kunzite and Watermelon Tourmaline.

The fifth Chakra is The Throat Chakra. This is located in the neck. The color for this Chakra is BLUE. Its function is in the area of communications and creative thought. Deeply tied to the emotions.

- centre for communications and expressions via speech and writing
- place where the anger stored can finally be released from
- when out of balance one might feel timid, be too quiet, feel the lack of being able to express one’s thoughts
- when in balance one might feel centered, creatively inspired, and good at speaking expressively

Body parts included in the THROAT are neck, throat, teeth, ears and thyroid glad.

Good crystals for the THROAT are Aquamarine and Azurite.

The sixth Chakra is The Third Eye . This Chakra is located on the middle of the forehead just above the physical eyes. The color for this Charka is INDIGO. Its function is in the areas of the psychic, imagination and dreaming. It is where one travels out from.

- centre for psychic ability and higher intuition
- connection to Spirit and Light (God )
- receive guidance and that connection to the higher self
- when out of balance one might feel afraid of obtaining success, or be too with ego
- when balanced one is open to astral travel, past lives, and lack a fear of death

Body parts include face, eyes, brain, lymphatic and endocrine system.

Good crystals for the THIRD EYE are Amethyst, Sodalite, and Lapis .

The seventh Chakra is The Crown. This Chakra is located at the top of the skull. The color for this Chakra is Violet. The function is to connect to the higher realms of consciousness.

- centre of spiritual enlightenment and dynamic energy
- allows inward wisdoms to flow and open one to a higher place of consciousness
- place of connection to the higher master ( goddess, god, God, or other)
- when out of balance one might feel nagging sense of frustrations, no joy, and at time destructive feelings
- when in balance one might feel the ability to connect freely to the unconscious and subconscious mind

Body parts include the skull.

Good crystals for the CROWN are Clear Quartz, Oregon Opal and Amethyst.

Lynn
Old 04-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I appreciate your post Lynn and all that info. I didn't receive a clear message like you did, but maybe the experience was the starting point to heal from the brain injury. Maybe I'm meant to keep learning about all this so I can continue healing.

I have PTSD from the brain injury and when something triggers it I relive the moment I went out of my body. It's very frightening because feels like I'm leaving my body all over again. I was having out of body experiences too, but that seems to have stopped now. I think it has something to do with how fatigued I feel.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Experiencer

I didn`t read the post so if I repeat someone I am sorry.

Sweety your soul was sucked out through your crown chakra to save your soul trauma. When the trauma was over you where put back in.

Now you are left with the job of fixing it and I am sorry. My husband is actually suffering radiation induced brain injury and his chakras are all messed up from it. A lot of the time when we work with blocks in our chakras we are told to work up from the root chakra which is located by your tail bone. In the case of brain injury I have found you kind of need to work down. You need to focus (use visualization) bringing that energy down through the chakras. Your soul is still displaced this is why your healer felt it, it needs to be in your heart not your head. You need to talk to your soul and let it know everything will be okay and the danger is over. Let it know you can heal better if it goes home to the heart where it belongs. Use visualization to open your chakras so your soul can follow the energy path to where it belongs open your heart to let your soul back in so to speak.

Ptsd is horrid and I totally understand where you are coming from when you talk about flash backs and triggers. I lived in a state of PTSD for over 20 years, I have mutilated my face with my nails in my sleep due to nightmares. I have physically attacked my husband, I lived in a state of anxiety, my whole personality changed. Of all the things we can suffer PTSD is all encompassing and rules everything we do including how we act towards others. It is obsessive as we try our best to avoid what caused it. Mine was caused by several incidences of sexual molestation. I had repressed it until I was 17 and I was triggered into the memory. It broke my brain. I ended up with bipolar, psychosis, borderline personality disorder, anxiety, PTSD and the list goes on. In order to heal myself I had to process what had happened. Since I was not addressing it conciously it was manifesting itself in my sleep. I knew i had to work through it and the normal process the brain wants to go with always starts with hindsight coulda,woulda,shoulda. Then came the self blame. I know what everyone says to the victim its not your fault, but once the victim suffers the hindsight scenario self blame becomes impossible to avoid. I had to figure out why I wasnt able to act at the time to save myself in order to forgive myself. It all boiled down to I lived a childhood full of abuse and as a result I was a deer in the headlights. I learned to freeze instead of fight which is why I couldnt protect myself. Your process will be different, but hopefully it helps to see someone else's process and gives you ideas on how to get through it. Dont let them tell you PTSD cant be cured it is a process, but it can be done.

If you listen to your soul it will tell you what you need to do for it to return to the heart. You need to quiet the mind so you can hear it though.
Keep me updated sweetie,
Namaste`
Old 21-06-2018, 09:44 AM
Guide

Hi spiritedfriend.

I have no advice, but wanted to wish you well. I hope you’re feeling alright. Give us an update if you’d like, but if you don’t want, that’s okay too. Take your time.

Take care. :) .