Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Master
Not all cultures and people of this planet have destroyed nature, or have been in complete dissonance with nature! So to tarnish the entire human race as a cancer on this planet is not quite correct ladies and gentlemen!

But I will admit that this parasitic way of living is? A bi-product of being in a fallen state spiritually! I mean come on? I was not brought up in church, but didn’t they tell us that mankind is in a fallen state! There is truth and lies in that book baby…

I don’t think all this technology or fragmented science is human nature! It is something we fell into, because we lost our connection with natural divine law! Real intelligence with wisdom! A way of life that was expansive, but not destructive….

(We have forgotten what our minds and hearts can really do)……..

How did these ancient cultures know about space, and the planets? Distance between the lands? How on earth these did guys draw maps, and documented the correct longitude latitude? Without leaving massive evidence of technology as we know it today!

I will tell you why! Because these guys could do things with their minds and hearts that we have forgotten! They knew about an intelligence that was not based on the mathematics or physics as we know it today! I am talking about those people in Africa that built pyramids the size of Giza, I am talking about those people from thousands of years ago, and who knew that everything was connected in nature long before quantum physics….

(And it is this blood; it is this DNA that is still in our body! These are memories that are still in our souls, and quite simply we just have to remember!)…..

Mother Nature is the most forgiving force, and the most unforgiving force that mankind has ever played with! If you do damage to her she will retaliate at some point! And I believe that the cataclysmic changes described in ancient cultures and religions are alluding to this……..
Old 14-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Not all cultures and people of this planet have destroyed nature, or have been in complete dissonance with nature! So to tarnish the entire human race as a cancer on this planet is not quite correct ladies and gentlemen!

Agree. American Indians have a tradition of alignment with nature, as do many people hope for this, but most of us have forgotten our power, our choices in daily life affect the larger outcome. And, I am guilty of this one, our responsibility.

The systems are an issue though - political, institutional, but the revolution always starts with each person's heart. So there it is to go.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 15-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Agree. American Indians have a tradition of alignment with nature, as do many people hope for this, but most of us have forgotten our power, our choices in daily life affect the larger outcome. And, I am guilty of this one, our responsibility.

The systems are an issue though - political, institutional, but the revolution always starts with each person's heart. So there it is to go.

Even the American Indians where in a slight amnesic state, but they where one of many fractions of humanity that where still left behind after great cataclysmic changes! That seemed to have something which i like to call (Inner technology) an innate instinct of true human nature!

But yes! Right now as we speak there is mass exodus occurring, inside the minds and hearts of certain people, sometimes even regardless of politics! You see because the force of nature cannot be stop, and if everything or certain people are connected to this force! Change is inevitable! It is imminent!

And I don’t think we have to take all of our clothes off, find a few some big leaves and live in the woods to align with nature. If our minds and hearts are truly immeasurably powerful, then I am sure we can expand without destroying nature….