Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Ascender
meditation or awake trance ?

Hi all
since my awakening i have tried meditation with not much success.
Saying that if i am watching tv or on computer game i notice spirits that are around me better at the corner of my eye.

If im laying in bed or just close my eyes briefly i get people shown to me or objects and symbols when my eyes are shut and im not asleep.

It seems to me that these are the only that spirits contact me .

If i focus on a object in a room long enough spirits or symbols start to appear better i dont want to scare anyone when i go into a awake trance what should i do as i would be sat there stairing into space but that when the spirits seem to materialize ? .

Is it possible to be in a awake trance to fully recieve a messege from the spirits and symbols rather than to try meditation ?.
Old 29-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Master
Meditation is a trance with a focus. Being 'awake' changes one's perception of experience, so just because meditation is not like before, does not necessarily mean you are not meditating.

You may not know its possible to be in a meditative state indefinitely. Your experiences suggest that you are in some kind of 'mystical' state already (may not be meditation).

Being 'awake' and being in a 'trance' are separate things. Though obviously they combine in some very interesting ways.

If you are getting the messages (from spirits) you desire, I would not worry about the fine points of meditation vs. trances. The point is that you are in a state that allows what you want.
Old 29-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Ascender
Its like if i focus on a object that what works best for me colours of the atea start to change .
Its almost like the spirits and higher beings want me to do it that way mystical staye.
I could stare into space for ages so maybe i train myself on that.

Can any spirit drain ones energy if being cuddled by a spirit ?
Old 30-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Its like if i focus on a object that what works best for me colours of the atea start to change .
Its almost like the spirits and higher beings want me to do it that way mystical staye.
I could stare into space for ages so maybe i train myself on that.
You've encountered (possibly developed) a new (to you) way of 'Seeing'. IS there a question about this?

Quote:
Can any spirit drain ones energy if being cuddled by a spirit ?
Anything you are in direct contact with can drain/infuse your energy (or you its). No intention or permission is required (for either party).
Old 30-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Ascender
Can spirits physically attack you even if you dont sense nothing bad ?.
Old 31-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Can spirits physically attack you even if you dont sense nothing bad ?.
Yes.

Beings that feed on energy usually have some techniques to evade detection, no different than any predator.

Many are not all that aware about such things. They can miss even the blatant. Are you a little more tired some mornings, do you always know why?

Its no different than microbes attacking your body. It happens everyday, did you notice? Unless you got ill from it, probably not.
Old 31-05-2014, 05:24 AM
Ascender
Refering to a earlier post about focusing at a object and then seeing spirits better.

I was wondering does anyone else able to do this while awake ? .
as when i focus the imeaditate area changes colour then the spirits start to appear better and get static noise in ears.
Old 31-05-2014, 12:19 PM
I have a friend that "zones out" a lot...ha, I wave my hand in front
of her and she'll say, Oh sorry, you were an American Indian, male....and just walk away.
Or comment....There were a lot of spooks around....dressed like the 1700s...
What is that? Victorian?

She says these things so non chalantly.
But, otherwise I am no help.

My meditation has nothing to do with spirits....I want
nothing to do with them....that is MY "secret place" with God.
(Psalm 91....so scat anybody else...!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru