Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 27-06-2018, 02:26 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
The question being was it because you couldn't cross or because you didn't want to? Then do we decide our own death 'time' has come and it is not any outside force?[/quote]

I wanted more than anything to pass over beyond those trees...I knew there was something absolutely wonderful "over there" and couldn't wait to see what was there. Like I said, when I started for it I felt like my feet were stuck to the ground, I felt that exact same action of the heart attack in my chest but absolutely no pain. And I'd never felt any pain as intense as a heart attack. I'm pretty sure when I felt that was when the EMT had started my heart again. When I was back in my body I felt almost like I'd been cheated. I looked at the EMT and thought to myself "Dog gone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this!". Bear in mind, if the EMT hadn't been there, there's no question I'd have died 11 years ago. But as it is, I flat lined two more times after that...once again in the ambulance and once in the ER...with no additional NDEs.
I don't think it was a matter of choice for me. But to be fair, quite a few other NDEs I'd learned about the person did have a choice of staying or going back.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 24-10-2018, 05:43 AM
RedRose RedRose is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: So. California, USA
Posts: 207
  RedRose's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
The question being was it because you couldn't cross or because you didn't want to? Then do we decide our own death 'time' has come and it is not any outside force?

I wanted more than anything to pass over beyond those trees...I knew there was something absolutely wonderful "over there" and couldn't wait to see what was there. Like I said, when I started for it I felt like my feet were stuck to the ground, I felt that exact same action of the heart attack in my chest but absolutely no pain. And I'd never felt any pain as intense as a heart attack. I'm pretty sure when I felt that was when the EMT had started my heart again. When I was back in my body I felt almost like I'd been cheated. I looked at the EMT and thought to myself "Dog gone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this!". Bear in mind, if the EMT hadn't been there, there's no question I'd have died 11 years ago. But as it is, I flat lined two more times after that...once again in the ambulance and once in the ER...with no additional NDEs.
I don't think it was a matter of choice for me. But to be fair, quite a few other NDEs I'd learned about the person did have a choice of staying or going back.

Very interesting!..Thank you for sharing your NDE!..There have been others who’ve gone through NDEs and claimed that resuscitation had nothing to do with bringing them back..There’s a cardiac surgeon on YouTube who’d described a patient who’d he and other surgeons had declared “dead” on their operating table for at least 20 minutes and the guy came back to life with nothing/no one working in him..lol..And that patient didn’t have any brain damage, etc..And that patient had described all the events around him during the time he was supposedly “dead”...And even Dr. Mary Neal (spinal surgeon who had an NDE) on YouTube declared that CPR doesn’t work because she’d described that it she’d go back into her body only to give the dude giving her CPR “one breath” as he’d requested and then she’d pop back out if her body again..lol

Just out of curiosity, do you really feel that it was the EMT who’d brought you back?...You don’t think you could’ve “returned to life” without the EMT’s effort?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 27-10-2018, 06:30 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
First, my apologies for not answering sooner. I've been very busy with other things...foremost my sister visiting from Florida.

I don't think I could have "returned to life" without the drug the EMT administered. I could be wrong, but that simply makes sense to me.

Some say they felt great pain when their consciousness returned to the body. I felt no pain whatsoever. And when I woke up a day or two later in ICCU I felt physically great. I so wished I could have pulled all those tubes and wires out and go home...lol.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 28-10-2018, 11:26 PM
RedRose RedRose is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: So. California, USA
Posts: 207
  RedRose's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
First, my apologies for not answering sooner. I've been very busy with other things...foremost my sister visiting from Florida.

I don't think I could have "returned to life" without the drug the EMT administered. I could be wrong, but that simply makes sense to me.

Some say they felt great pain when their consciousness returned to the body. I felt no pain whatsoever. And when I woke up a day or two later in ICCU I felt physically great. I so wished I could have pulled all those tubes and wires out and go home...lol.

Lol..No worries, we all have lives and I totally understand..Thank you for taking time out to respond, much appreciated..:-)

I’ve been reading many NDE stories and watching NDE YouTube videos by IANDS and all these NDEs have resonated and connected so much with what I’ve experienced spiritually even though I haven’t personally gone through an NDE myself...I had recently watched the NDE videos by Dr. Mary Neal (who’d gone through an NDE) and a retired heart surgeon (who’d spoken about a patient who “died” on his operating table) both had indicated in their own way that Souls “returned” because the Souls chooser to...Dr. Mary Neal had stated in her interviews (i watched the 2 part version) that “CPR does not work” because she said CPR was being performed on her body the whole time her body was discovered and that she only returned to give the CPR guy “a breath” like he asked but then she’d exit her body again because she didn’t want to come back..lol...And that she only “returned” because her Soul had chosen to return when it did...The heart surgeon in his video said his patient was lying on the operating table for at least 20 minutes while he and his colleagues discussed what they could’ve done differently in that operation, when suddenly the patient came back to life..lol.....But I do hear from many NDErs that they do come back feeling great with lots of energy that it shocks the Doctors, Nurses and family members..lol...Though some do say getting back into their bodies feel like “squeezing into a tuna can”..lol

So, I was just curious what it was like in your situation..:-)...Thank you so much for sharing it!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 29-10-2018, 09:16 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
RedRose, you're welcome...I'm happy to share. Feel free to PM me if you might have any more questions.
I've read/viewed on YouTube NDEs where at first the person wanted to stay, but after thinking about it thought it would be best to return. We're still individuals even in spirit, but we're all one in the long run...if that makes sense.

In my case I didn't want to come back to this "mess"...lol. After I did I felt like I was a kid and I was going to some fantastic place on what would have been my best day ever...only to be stopped just as I stepped up into the bus and told..."hey...you didn't dot an "i" in your answer on a minor quiz, so you can't go because you have to go back and do that"...lol. Needless to say, I can't wait to go back there...but I'd never do anything drastic to cause that return by my own hand. I did decline a defibulater 5 or 6 years ago...yet I still feel great despite not having one put in (I feel like if I wan't born with it I don't want it put in...lol).
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 29-10-2018, 09:23 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
Oh, and we all have varying degrees of sensing the ethereal depending on how open we are. That so many NDEs resonate with you shows you're open enough to accept. You may be candidate for an OBE if you pursue it further...but IMO you need to contact someone well experienced in conducting sessions. I wouldn't try it on my own...while I'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't. IOW, I don't know much at all about going into OBEs.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-11-2018, 04:26 PM
RedRose RedRose is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: So. California, USA
Posts: 207
  RedRose's Avatar
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Oh, and we all have varying degrees of sensing the ethereal depending on how open we are. That so many NDEs resonate with you shows you're open enough to accept. You may be candidate for an OBE if you pursue it further...but IMO you need to contact someone well experienced in conducting sessions. I wouldn't try it on my own...while I'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't. IOW, I don't know much at all about going into OBEs.

Thank you again, MARDAV!..I think I might PM you because I am intrigued by all this..I had already myself experienced something of a spiritual nature/phenomenon about 3 yrs ago which had brought me to search for answers, which eventually brought me to NDEs, etc..And I just spoke briefly to a lady who heads the IANDS group in Santa Barbara, CA..She herself had 2 NDEs..But she said what I had experienced was more along the line of STEs (Spiritual Transformational Experience)..There were factors involved that just didn’t make logical sense..I thought it was because I was 46 y/o at the time and thought maybe my vision was going and I was seeing stuff or maybe I was feeling a certain way at that time but nope, after re-examining myself, those were not factors..lol..And my logic kicked in and said “If I was desperate for this outcome, then why didn’t it happen with this young person, or this other young person, or that person or just more people??..Why did it only occur with these 2 physically young guys??”...I could not explain it away with logic nor did it make any sense to me..lol

I thank you again..I will definitely PM you more about this fascinating subject..:-)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-11-2018, 09:52 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 368
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
Thank you again, MARDAV!..I think I might PM you because I am intrigued by all this..I had already myself experienced something of a spiritual nature/phenomenon about 3 yrs ago which had brought me to search for answers, which eventually brought me to NDEs, etc..And I just spoke briefly to a lady who heads the IANDS group in Santa Barbara, CA..She herself had 2 NDEs..But she said what I had experienced was more along the line of STEs (Spiritual Transformational Experience)..There were factors involved that just didn’t make logical sense..I thought it was because I was 46 y/o at the time and thought maybe my vision was going and I was seeing stuff or maybe I was feeling a certain way at that time but nope, after re-examining myself, those were not factors..lol..And my logic kicked in and said “If I was desperate for this outcome, then why didn’t it happen with this young person, or this other young person, or that person or just more people??..Why did it only occur with these 2 physically young guys??”...I could not explain it away with logic nor did it make any sense to me..lol

I thank you again..I will definitely PM you more about this fascinating subject..:-)

Hi Red Rose....just got your PM. Wish I'd seen this before I answered the PM...!...Oh, well.
OBEs, NDEs STEs...all labels. Essentially, they're spiritual events, so I'm wondering why they have to have these labels...??? Like, maybe, one's more reliable than the other...?? Maybe I'm nitpicking...?...but, I say...what did you learn from them? I think THAT'S what's important.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums