Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Master
Again, thank you SGS, your words reflect an instinctual feeling I have within....and its nice to have a confirmation (if you like) of those feelings and knowing's that I sense within....I also have read in your words some things that I haven't knowledge of, and those words have given me food for thought.....
many blessings to you, and to all others who come here and ask such good questions......i truly appreciate all that i read on this thread...thank you again......
Old 22-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Sparrow,

I can appreciate that when two people love each other they wish to spend their lives together, but what are they learning by living their lives as homosexuals or lesbians?

May the love of God be forever in your heart.

JOHNTY
Old 27-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Again, thank you SGS, your words reflect an instinctual feeling I have within....and its nice to have a confirmation (if you like) of those feelings and knowing's that I sense within....I also have read in your words some things that I haven't knowledge of, and those words have given me food for thought.....
many blessings to you, and to all others who come here and ask such good questions......i truly appreciate all that i read on this thread...thank you again......
Go with what you feel is true, and let your heart confirm what is right. Memory is stored within vibration. To access your own memory of those things which I speak of for greater personal veracity, one must access the vibration where such memory is stored. Those who resonate with my words do so because they are more attuned to the frequencies these memories are stored within and can therefore more comfortably relate.

In light of love.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings Sparrow,

I can appreciate that when two people love each other they wish to spend their lives together, but what are they learning by living their lives as homosexuals or lesbians?

May the love of God be forever in your heart.

Greetings to you I reciprocate warm sentiments.

May love, light and laughter be forever in your heart as well.

What they are learning is of themselves, is of their nature and of their inherent values regardless of the vehicles which are used to portray and represent them. They are learning that love, nurture nature and intimate relations are possible despite prejudices.

Sexuality has much to do with the chemical conditions within the physical offspring as it develops in the womb; how residual layers of instructional information within genes are passed by the father or the mother to influence the offspring’s instinctual behaviour. Being homosexual in nature is the product of biological nature and expression. It is not a reserved occurrence within the human race, but is evident within many others. It is not by nature a choice that someone becomes gay, it is an instinct imposed upon them by their inherited genetic attributes which wish to express themselves. Just in the way human beings like to personify God as an individual and debate his nature, they also like to personify a homosexual into a stereotype instead of understanding the smaller parts and mechanisms are what are seeking that expression, that behaviour through that persona.

What each individual learns from this experience is of their own making, within their own unique perspective.

-Sparrow

Old 27-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Zepar

I believe when one dies or at least me that one goes where they desire, for me I will go to the astral plane, that I do not desire to reincarnate anymore for a few centuries. I believe that if I do I'll visit hell which most seem to been misguided by religion to think it's a place of suffering rather than being a plane of existence where a race of beings live, like "heaven" being home to angels, hell is home to demons, ect. Where they live their lives immortal or when they desire to take reincarnation.
Old 28-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Sparrow,

I shall pass your answer on to my friend who asked me to ask you.

However, it is such a good answer that not only enlightens me, but I'm sure will enlighten other readers as well. Many thanks.

By the way, I was sat in my conservatory the other morning and as I looked through the windows I saw a female Blackbird. She was picking up various grubs from the grass. I suddenly had the idea of encircling her in bright-white light - just for the fun of it. She stopped what she was doing and looked straight at me. I continued holding her in this light and, still looking at me, she hoped a little closer, looked around, and then back at me again before flying off. Do you think she was actually experiencing the circle of light I surrounded her with or was it just coincidense that she looked at me?

You maybe 'Sparrow' but I don't expect you to track this particular bird down and ask her opinion on the matter, but being as you ummm 'Birds of a feather flock together' as they say, you might also like to peck out an answer for me.

JOHNTY
Old 28-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings Sparrow,

I shall pass your answer on to my friend who asked me to ask you.

However, it is such a good answer that not only enlightens me, but I'm sure will enlighten other readers as well. Many thanks.

By the way, I was sat in my conservatory the other morning and as I looked through the windows I saw a female Blackbird. She was picking up various grubs from the grass. I suddenly had the idea of encircling her in bright-white light - just for the fun of it. She stopped what she was doing and looked straight at me. I continued holding her in this light and, still looking at me, she hoped a little closer, looked around, and then back at me again before flying off. Do you think she was actually experiencing the circle of light I surrounded her with or was it just coincidense that she looked at me?

You maybe 'Sparrow' but I don't expect you to track this particular bird down and ask her opinion on the matter, but being as you ummm 'Birds of a feather flock together' as they say, you might also like to peck out an answer for me.

Courteous greetings from the heart of the cosmos-
from one friend to another.

I would be happy to peck out an answer to your question; to give flight to your perspective and wings to your body of understanding, that you may behold a larger landscape of the mechanics of thought.

The mechanics behind what you experienced has to do with your intention, your doorkeeper (or spirit guide) and the receptivity of the bird in question. Your doorkeeper was present and aware of your intention towards the bird. The imagery you held within your consciousness energised by your intention was facilitated by your doorkeeper and translated into a language that bird was receptive and understanding of. This is to say, your doorkeeper, who has the capacity to transmute one language structure to another, for another species, imparted your own language (your mental images and intention) to the bird itself. Because the bird was in a receptive state at such time, because it was relaxed and at ease, it was able to receive your intention within its own language structure. This is the same way as interspecies communication works in the spirit world, and as many animals of the Earth communicate to one another. It is a natural language within consciousness itself which humanity once possessed but forgot through evolution. Evolution does not run in a straight line, its process works much like a wave form, so species often experience regressive stages which cause them to forget former attributes and abilities. Because humanity is at such a regressive stage presently your spirit guides are often the ones who weave your consciousness on your behalf to help you connect to your native animal brethren. It is possible for you to be receptive to a reply from the bird, or any other life form, by having your heart and mind clear enough to receive subtle imagery and emotional/energy feedback. In such case your doorkeeper or spirit guide will put that image or sensation there in your energy field after translating the birds own language response to one you would comprehend in your own thought processes. It is what is known as thought transfer, and this is what you experienced.

It should also be noted that many of the faerie, who are not solely confined to flora, for there are many species relating to fauna, also play a part in communication pathways between one species and another.

-Sparrow

Old 01-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
A Robin came to help me once when I was broken down at the time to what I felt was nothing. I think it was the spirit speaking to my spirit. It said "I am with you, all is well." It became my first stepping-stone into my new life after I had been broken.
It was not only a "bird" as disconnected from a "human" (as we might see it during ordinary consciousness.) It was a part of my own spirit, and I was part of its own spirit..
Old 01-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Experiencer

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for posting this thread. I have been reading it, but am nowhere up to this last page, where I am posting from. There is much here to think about. I value what I have read so far. Again, thank you.

I had a question about twin flames, but I was able to find a previous post here that answered it. But I still have questions. Before I can ask them, I need to explain the situation.

Four years ago I lost my son, who was 28, to suicide. We were all stunned, since he had never engaged in any kind of self harming behavior. After some of the shock wore off, I began having dreams of him. In one dream, we were in a stairwell together and he was angry and began to urinate on the walls. Forgive me for being so blunt, but it seemed like an important dream. We were very close in that dream. I felt like we were peers rather than mother and son. It seemed he was trying to express anger that he didn't express in life. There were several dreams that seemed significant, but the one that was most significant seemed to take place on the "astral plane." Now, I'm not even sure why I think it was the astral plane--whatever that is--, but that's what keeps going through my head. In this dream, we were standing next to each other, really close, out among the stars or something, and when I woke up, I described it "as if we were man and wife," but I don't think that it was sexual. It was bliss. It was so wonderful that I went through the rest of the day without any suffering. Life was easy that day. I imagine that that experience was love. I think it was love that's greater than any love I've ever felt here. I think that's close to what love is experienced like when we live in spirit.

Did I really experience that? I think I did. I don't think it was just a dream. Did I really go somewhere and spend time with my son? Were we really in communication? Was that experience part of him making amends?--and maybe expressing how he really feels? Were we in the astral plane? If so, what does that mean? Did we meet somewhere between worlds?

I haven't dreamed of him in a long time now, but my sister has. I'm thinking my sister's dreams are his attempts to help her move past her grief, which she is having trouble doing.

I'm not even sure if I'm asking the right questions.

I should add: before that last significant dream, I had an image of a beautiful face in my head. A woman's face. This was during the day. And she said, "Can you hear me now?" I'm thinking this was some kind of preparation for the dream...someone to help me and my son connect.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Experiencer

One other question I wanted to add: is it likely, then, that my son is part of my soul group?