Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-03-2011, 10:43 AM
dayshayde

Can you build your afterlife while you are alive? Do some people continue to live on an earthly plane in the afterlife and is the afterlife alive with biological energies and beings not human that experience life with and through us?
Old 01-03-2011, 11:56 AM
mattie

Experiencing Various Ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayshayde
Can you build your afterlife while you are alive? Do some people continue to live on an earthly plane in the afterlife and is the afterlife alive with biological energies and beings not human that experience life with and through us?

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

When the physical body dies the nonphysical body continues its journey. As we expand our awareness the boundaries between the dimensions (Ds) & current live/afterlife become diffused as we appreciate more about the energetics involved. The shifts (life/death) become less dramatic than we now imagine.

The nonphysical world is VERY alive w/ energies & beings. These beings are really no different than us except that they aren’t in the same type of physical body. Imagine that for an instant you were not in your physical body. You would still be the same, just in a different form that was more fluid.

The nonphysical beings don’t really have to experience life through us. They have a wonderful existence. It is more like it is us who need to make an effort to experience their level of existence! When we are in different Ds it is very likely that life in them will be just as real as life is to us right now.

All of the Ds have their unique learning experiences that are only available on that D, & this is why beings from the higher Ds divide into different aspects to explore various Ds.

Suzan Carroll's multidimensions.com has abundant information about our spiritual journey through the Ds.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

I love this quote.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Elaine and D

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow, I hope you are well.

I wonder if I could ask your opinion on something please.

Derek passed from this earth in 1986 from suicide. I know it sounds like a long time ago but if anything my love for him has got even stronger day by day. I do talk to him, at times it feels strange with him not being by my side and I really hope that he can hear me. Then the doubts come into my mind and I wonder if he does actually love me and also I wonder if there is really an afterlife.

On three different occasions I have had a dream about Derek where I have been in the cemetery even though he was cremated and his ashes spread in the garden of rememberance and on these three occasions I was given exact directions which led me to a grave. The last time I had this dream was a few days ago and as I walked away from the grave I heard the words "I tried so hard but the pain was too much".

Last night I asked Derek if he could come to me in my dream that night and he did. In the dream we hugged each other but I cant remember if I told him that I loved him or if it was he that told me that he loved me.

I just miss him so much and at times feel confusion about what if there is no afterlife and what if I never get to hold him again.

Sending love and hugs

Elaine
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Roaring Thunder

Hi, Spirit Guide Sparrow!

I have just a few questions for you! I love this thread!

Will I get to meet Michael Jackson in the afterlife?
I know on one of these pages you spoke of reuniting with people and all but. Chances are, for all we know, he might have reincarnated by now. I wanted to meet him before he died and it's terrible I didn't prior to his death. When I pass, will I see him there?

I have to ask to confirm but in coming back, do I get to pick my gender, race, skin color, sexual orientation, body type, eye color, hair color, where I'll be born, etc?
This is covered in my latest thread, but something tells me I should've posted that here.

I'm sure if the answer is no, then that doesn't mean commit suicide. But if I were to commit suicide, do I have to repeat this life and assignment all over again?
I heard that I would have to! I'm not leaving without completing all my dreams and goals anyway!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Master
~~~TISS~~~

From the soul perspective, as described above, our life in the human costume is not one of the best things we could aim as spirit, unless we could define a very relevant purpose to come here. Otherwise it would be better not to come. Moreover, from inside the box it must be difficult to fulfill such purpose as we are blind of a true knowledge about what are we here for. We we only count on our feelings/ intuition as our guide, which may be listened by us or not.

I would agree completely.
However, there is out there a utopia of incalculable souls who cultivate an ongoing question, an intriguing experiment and an aspired dream that the spirit world and the physical world will one day intertwine as sacred partners, and heaven shall be no more a place above and beyond, but instead shall be a place on Earth as it is in Heaven. So shall our bold and fearless presence testify to this dream.

In this sense I see as essential for a successful passage to make the best of our effort to open our consciousness to new possibilities and interactions, in order to get a bigger enlightenment out of the box. Within such framework, good deeds would mostly serve to not worsen things in the next afterlife, but they would not be the core issue. Now, how to find out our true purpose here?

This I shall answer in the form of a story. Your story.

From the temple of your sacred spirit you once peered from a window. From the simplicity of harmonic thought you once presented a question. From the profound power of inextinguishable passion you once formed a desire. Peering pervasively through the window of opportunity you foresaw the answer to your burning question and the embodiment of you hearts desire in the field of experience. In this field of experience you beheld many beautiful flowers as they grew under the sunlight of love. Yet as did each flower blossom and spread their fragrance of intent, low and behold, slowly, surely and sadly did this fragrance turn sour and each flower wither as it blanketed them from the sunshine of love.
Thus sprang forth the question. The question that required no words to ask, but required every ounce of courage and passion to answer. Hence did a new flower form upon the field of experience. Within it seeded a strikingly familiar fragrance. The fragrance of love.

So the key seems to be able to perceive much higher frequencies than those we are used to. Do such frequencies follow any known physical rule?

Knowledge will set you free. Same could be said for love, for love shall set you free. This is because the tree of knowledge is grown from the seed of pure love. Rules are conditions. Pure love knows no condition. This is to say pure love knows nor requires thought, for pure love will lead you out of your mind. Out of mind and into feeling. Out of mind is not out of sight, but out of conflict and into clarity.
Be clear in your intention, and let your intention be only to give. Live only to give what you can feel, for then there is no thought to stop what true pure love desires to do. It desires to bring people, knowledge, life - together.

Yet so it seems to be, there are those that give much to many, but know not how to receive love from themselves. These are the ones who shine like a sun but are quickly extinguished like a candle. And there are those who give very little to anyone, but never fail to receive an abundance of their own blessing. These are the ones who shine like a small lonely candle in the cold darkness of space.

The key then, is to shine like an inextinguishable sun within your own field of experience. And as you glow from within, you radiate to all without, and let your beautiful fragrance be your intention. Let your intention be only love. If a rule at all, be this the rule that helps you re-member all that you truly are. Be this the rule that becomes the only key which unlocks the door to greater dimensions, the key which unlocks the chest to greater knowledge, which you hold as your greatest treasure. Love is the only key, and to work it, is apply it through intention.

Though it is to be reminded, it is as important to learn how to receive as much as it is to learn how to love. For one who is open to receive nothing, has nothing to give.

Though pure unconditional love is the door which opens to such higher frequencies, there may be many vehicles to lead you to such a door. For example, certain types of music, if chosen wisely, will penetrate deeply into your consciousness and connect it to your deepest feelings, and your highest intuition. As the captivating music dances in partnership with the love it invokes, doors will begin to open.

Do nothing love would not aspire to do, think, or say, so say they who never falter or stray.

I could try to re-word using your own words...let me see... I wonder if, in your view, Self-realization, in its last instance leads to isolation of spirits or to a collective spiritual entity, and if during the journey to Self-realization there are interactions and affinities at a spirit level or if it only happens at a soul level.

It is not a journey TO Self-realization, the journey itself is the actualized act of realization itself. Your Self is being realized (made real) by your experience of it. Your experiences, created by your soul journey via your soul group is the means in which you actualize, activate and put into action your awareness of Self. Self-realization has already been reached, for you are doing it right now putting your aspirations, thoughts and feelings into real-ized form, in the form of real-ity. Whether this is experienced in a manner of isolation or collective union depends on how you create your reality. The choice is always yours. The journey ends when you stop aspiring something else, yet you will always aspire to something else, for infinity awaits your experience through Self-realization. For indeed, your spirit is infinite, and to experience this requires infinite expansion, infinite potential and infinite choice, upon a journey of infinitely new passions and personas.

Returning a focus upon this idea of blissful overwhelming love conceptualized by the human mind in the form of soul mates and twin flames. This deep penetrating union of merged soul energy can be readily experienced in the spirit realm by any two beings, simply by mutual agreement. Any two beings can merge their entire being, their divine light into and within one another in order to experience a love so profound, a feel so incredible that the love you know of in human form would seem infinitely minuscule in comparison. This bonding is not reserved for merely two twin beings, but is a gift given and shared between all beings, for all beings are equal and have the same right, and same source given power as any other. The love and bond felt and spoken about by those in human form who call themselves soul mates and twin flames are merely describing the love which is commonplace between each and every spirit in the spirit world. They are so taken by this alien sensation they think in haste to call it intimately and ultimately theirs, and theirs alone. This is the human survival ego taking control, as was spoken about.

Certainly it will not make you a more spiritual person. If you reach such higher level knowledge, I mean, to know your one and only and true name, the mere fact could be read as an encouraging sign that you are on the right path. Re-thinking while writing, my intuition tells me that when your are ready to know it...you will know it naturally. May I ask in what circumstances were you aware of yours?

Knowing your own name is actually very difficult. The reason for this is because it is often of a different language unbeknown to cultures on Earth, because the origin of such a name often derives from long before Earth was even created. Though I will admit, there are many names I have heard that have characteristics from Earth of the past, typically associated with animals of other species and what they represent symbolically. My name came about through interaction with another spirit guide of another soul group who is a dear friend of mine.
You will also find how you pronounce and vocalize names here is not the same as it ‘sounds’ or is felt as a resonance while in the spirit world. In the spirit world names have more of an oomph.

First I must confess that I would love to confirm that I got expanded sight, I have something special concerning knowledge, but I don't know if it is expanded sight, intuition, experience, deductive intelligence, or what. How to know it?

Question is, why must it matter? Information is information. What vehicle it uses to bring joy to your life, understanding to your thoughts and peace to your heart is not as important as the message it brings, the change it invokes and quality of life it empowers.
If it allows you to see beyond the unnoticeable and unforeseeable, it is expanded sight. If it allows you to feel beyond the unthinkable and imperceptible, it is intuition. If it allows you to analyse, calculate or rationalize it is deductive intelligence. One will always follow another, in harmony or in hindrance. If it is all of these things, or any of these things, or anything which allows Self to become realized through reality, then it is experience.

Something you wrote before remained without comment, it was about me being assisted to understand by someone else who is helping me to move forward. You understood that they are using my connection to your words to insert their own influence into my awareness.

I primarily noticed nothing strange, but I could feel a kind of worry in your words, if that is the case, please, I would like to know more about it.

There is nothing for me to be worried about, should there be I would not take the time to answer such questions. Some answers are best left short to empower you to embrace your own intuition and feelings on the matter. I am not here to patronize people or attempt to speak on behalf of their own innate wisdom, which I clearly see others do have once stimulated in the right direction. It is also in part my principle to observe the sponsoring intent or reason for someone asking a particular question, thus I choose an appropriate response in line with it. It is not that what you wrote remained without comment, only that my given response caused you to rely on me more, rather than less. So it is to say, once again, those who work with you are very aware of what you write on this forum, and the articulate thoughts which are aroused as a result of your interaction with it. I am also very much in the aware of how my words influence others, for it is, where my words travel, so too does my consciousness and energy. When you carry my words into your heart and mind, you are taking my energy and consciousness into you which allows me to see you from the inside out. In this respect, this spoken energy, which never truly leaves me, but is merely an extension of me, comes into contact with energy which is also making its way into your heart and consciousness by those who are watching you read my words. Hope this makes it clearer for you.

As my words influence your thought pathways and invoke emotional connections, certain energy beings see this as an opportunity to slip something more into the envelope which gets sent through your intuitive field, to invoke greater understanding and clarity. Also to invoke deeper healing. I currently understand that they are attempting to assist you release memories, behavioural barriers and anchors of the past which are weighing you down from moving forward. They are presenting themselves as surgeons of energy trying to clean your energy field and remove malignant tumours of ‘thought’ and mindset. Strong in will you are, like a bull with an intent, but so too stubborn. Your task is to direct your strength of will to overcome your current difficulties, not in a manner in which you are hard on yourself, but in a manner which identifies and nourishes your obvious sensitivities.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine and D
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow, I hope you are well.

I wonder if I could ask your opinion on something please.

Derek passed from this earth in 1986 from suicide. I know it sounds like a long time ago but if anything my love for him has got even stronger day by day. I do talk to him, at times it feels strange with him not being by my side and I really hope that he can hear me. Then the doubts come into my mind and I wonder if he does actually love me and also I wonder if there is really an afterlife.

On three different occasions I have had a dream about Derek where I have been in the cemetery even though he was cremated and his ashes spread in the garden of rememberance and on these three occasions I was given exact directions which led me to a grave. The last time I had this dream was a few days ago and as I walked away from the grave I heard the words "I tried so hard but the pain was too much".

Last night I asked Derek if he could come to me in my dream that night and he did. In the dream we hugged each other but I cant remember if I told him that I loved him or if it was he that told me that he loved me.

I just miss him so much and at times feel confusion about what if there is no afterlife and what if I never get to hold him again.

Sending love and hugs

Elaine
My opinion, yes.

My opinion is you think too much and you doubt too much, and you value yourself too little.
You doubt too much because you think too much. You think too much because you are not fully anchored in the presence of life, within the present moment. This leads me to comment that your life is inadequately fulfilled with soul nourishment and self-esteem. Because you think so little of yourself, you create a vast empty abyss where your beloved once filled. No source of comfort seems to fill such a large hole, hence your perpetuating doubt. You have allowed something, someone to become the key ingredient to your root happiness. The core source of your joy for living, and it is not something which is within you. It is something you have sought outside of you, which is prone to be lost or taken, for such things ultimately do not belong to you. This is a very dangerous game you play, and a very painful one.

I cannot solve the problem of your doubt in an afterlife. This is a choice you have made yourself to experience because you alienate the abundance of assurance and confirmation given to you in good faith. Yet if you cannot accept the fact of an afterlife, then settle in the comfort of blind faith. For faith will not only move mountains, but will create purpose, peace and perception beyond any doubt.

Question yourself. Are you using the doubt in an afterlife, in the love, in your ability to let go as an excuse not to move on with your life and commit to real deep change?

As for dreams. These are both the product of your sponsoring thoughts and feelings prior to sleeping, as well as deep reaching spiritual encounters. I leave for you to define what is what through your own value system.

-Sparrow

Old 02-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Master
~~~Roaring Thunder~~~

No he has not reincarnated. Further to the point this idea that souls keep on returning to Earth to re-experience the same limited existence through some fictitious reincarnation theory is religious myth.
This is not to say you cannot choose to return, but to say most do not bother having already experienced it.

And yes you will meet him there. Not only this but you will be able to see his life through his eyes, instead of the eyes of those who portrayed him as something else.

I have to ask to confirm but in coming back, do I get to pick my gender, race, skin color, sexual orientation, body type, eye color, hair color, where I'll be born, etc?

You can be gravitated towards a particular region of the planet, into a particular tribe/culture. The biology of the body is not controlled by the spirit or the soul. The biology is controlled largely by the genetic molecular data transmitted into the first two cells by the biological parents. Many people adopt the theory that spirit must control everything for it is all-powerful and pervasive. Yet this simply reveals they do not comprehend the real nature of what spirit is and the relationship it has with the laws that govern the universe of the physical state. You are not destined to become hearing impaired, blind or physically disabled through some karmic or spiritual lesson. Just as it is, friend, you are not destined to become a writer, a musician or… a transgender. It is usually the chemical, psychological and external environmental influences that instigates your physical attributes. This is why, for example, if you tried hard enough, you could alter your own eye pigmentation by manipulating your chemical composition.

I'm sure if the answer is no, then that doesn't mean commit suicide. But if I were to commit suicide, do I have to repeat this life and assignment all over again?

Your life is not an assignment, lets that that perfectly clear. It is an attempt to answer a profound desire at a spirit level, through the aspirations on a soul level, through the experiences on a physical level. To address a question that cannot be spoken in words, nor of which can be answered with words alone.
You need repeat nothing outside your own desire and sense of purpose. Nothing is outside your choice to experience.

With this said and stated, it is left to say that those who choose the path of suicide do not escape their pain or sorrows of physical state, but perpetuate it into the afterlife. For it is the afterlife serves only to emphasize and expand that which already is, into much more. Should you die in grief and anger, so shall this be emphasized and expanded a hundred fold in a world where every thought, every feeling is immediately made manifest. At least it is, in human form, they may run and hide, and deny and lie all they wish and want. But never shall this occur in the life that follows thereafter.

-Sparrow

Old 02-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Roaring Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

No he has not reincarnated. Further to the point this idea that souls keep on returning to Earth to re-experience the same limited existence through some fictitious reincarnation theory is religious myth.
This is not to say you cannot choose to return, but to say most do not bother having already experienced it.

And yes you will meet him there. Not only this but you will be able to see his life through his eyes, instead of the eyes of those who portrayed him as something else.

You can be gravitated towards a particular region of the planet, into a particular tribe/culture. The biology of the body is not controlled by the spirit or the soul. The biology is controlled largely by the genetic molecular data transmitted into the first two cells by the biological parents. Many people adopt the theory that spirit must control everything for it is all-powerful and pervasive. Yet this simply reveals they do not comprehend the real nature of what spirit is and the relationship it has with the laws that govern the universe of the physical state. You are not destined to become hearing impaired, blind or physically disabled through some karmic or spiritual lesson. Just as it is, friend, you are not destined to become a writer, a musician or… a transgender. It is usually the chemical, psychological and external environmental influences that instigates your physical attributes. This is why, for example, if you tried hard enough, you could alter your own eye pigmentation by manipulating your chemical composition.

Your life is not an assignment, lets that that perfectly clear. It is an attempt to answer a profound desire at a spirit level, through the aspirations on a soul level, through the experiences on a physical level. To address a question that cannot be spoken in words, nor of which can be answered with words alone.
You need repeat nothing outside your own desire and sense of purpose. Nothing is outside your choice to experience.

With this said and stated, it is left to say that those who choose the path of suicide do not escape their pain or sorrows of physical state, but perpetuate it into the afterlife. For it is the afterlife serves only to emphasize and expand that which already is, into much more. Should you die in grief and anger, so shall this be emphasized and expanded a hundred fold in a world where every thought, every feeling is immediately made manifest. At least it is, in human form, they may run and hide, and deny and lie all they wish and want. But never shall this occur in the life that follows thereafter.

-Sparrow

A part in Adrian Calbrese's How to Get Everything You Ever Wanted suggested that we had several choices to make in the afterlife before coming here. In between the life I have lived before I passed away, and the life I am in now, I apparently choose to be transgender, choose to be male, the color that I am now, and all else! I'm not saying she's right and you're wrong, or even the reverse.

What I'm trying to say is... my being transgender had to have been a choice that I made -- to make my spirit stronger apparrently. If what you're saying about the biology of genes and molecules and DNA is correct, then my only enduring hope is that I pray and beg to Allah that It would adjust everything and give me the right parents and they mate at the right time so I be born the female gender, the body type, and the skin color I desire.

I've been feeling this way a lot lately, but I wouldn't say I'm suicidal, rather, I feel as though I just want to leave this lifetime and begin anew. Start again from a clean slate.

Think of it as painting a picture. Say you're trying to paint a picture of an interstate highway. Before you're even halfway finished the work of art, you notice the uncomfortable flaws that your masterpiece already contains. But however, you have worked far too hard to stop now, and you really want to see what the finished product looks anyway. So then, you stick with the draft you have already started on despite that you REALLY want to start again on a new canvas. With wanting a new canvas to paint on, you outline and have a blueprint with how you're going to treat certain strokes, and this, that, and so fourth.

Where I am in life now is a perfect reflection of that analogy. I feel as though I should've been born a female. I'm transgender. What I really want to do is leave this life now and begin a new one so I can start over. However, I have far too many dreams to accomplish here before I go. That being the reason why I'm choosing to stay here.

I've done this 'blueprint' project of how I want my next life to be in all areas I choose, and it's still actively being worked on. It lists my physical characteristic, my personality, my lifestyle, the schools I want to go to, pictures of what I want to look like (other girls who resemble the girl I want to be in the next life). I just want God/Allah/Spirit/Universe, whatever you want to call It, to see my blueprint. In fact, I don't really need to. It sees everything. The question is, 'Can I manifest and apply the Attraction's Law from this lifetime to the next?'

In case I happen to stumble upon this website a generation or so from now, and am curious as to what I wanted to become I will post here and now that I wish to return as a girl named 'Melanie'.

Suicide: Wanting to destroy the painting completely to escape the errors
Starting Over: Wanting to destroy the first painting to start a new canvas

Then, after all my dreams are realized, I plan to claim my own life with a peaceful way of ending it. Or, will I? There is a specific way I want to pass from this life -- heart failure.

If I couldn't get it right here, I want to get it right there.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Master
~~~Roaring Thunder~~~

If this is your belief and mindset, then so be it.

-Sparrow