Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 10:03 AM
rose

[ quote] "I think a lot of the physical affects come from the change in breathing. When you breathe normally, you are taking in a breath to the count of one, or two, then an ourbreath for one or two. When you do the chants, suddenly your outbreath is being elongated to the count of six, twelve, or more. Breathwork can be really powerful, so you have not only the vibration of chanting and the intent in your mind, but you have the breathing exercises on top! I'm sure that's what made the difference for me. Practising for so many hours each day really made a massive change to my physiology, and activated a lot of energies that were previously unknown to me.

Take care[/quote]

by gad i think you've got it!!! that makes so much sense e-ma. thankyou.

you've been very inspiring with the chanting. i feel so much better each day when i do. i feel like i've done internal exercise!
Old 02-10-2006, 03:42 PM
e-ma

Oh me too, definitely, it has so expanded my lung capacity, and I have found muscles and vocal chords where I didn't even know I had any.. not to mention it chilling you out and slowing you down to a new level.. ahh
Old 02-10-2006, 05:33 PM
mikron

Thanks E-ma! I see that you’re on your way! And for some of you Star Seeds that are bursting with so much Light! I mikron wanted to share some secrets of path work down the road and obviously there are many paths this is just one!

Throat chakra opens when chanting to signify entry into enlightened path! the next energy is in order

1st Chakra - base/perineum, red, earth, survival, grounding, stillness, elephant, earth
2nd Chakra - lower abdomen, orange, water, emotions, sexuality, desire, tears, crocodile, moon
3rd Chakra - solar plexus, yellow, fire, will, power, anger, joy, laughter, ram, sun

I mikron stop here for a moment because great spirit has put a block after the 3rd chakra and all that that means is the pathwork focus should focus 1-3 as one energy and when sufficient energy on the path is present the life force will open to the heart chakra!

4th Chakra - heart, green, air, love, balance, compassion, creativity to higher levels

Next to refine the throat chakra based on what a star seed has learned a refinement occurs ! To speak there own internal truth to be the light and wisdom! at this time there should be some focus on emotional body and mental body healing/pathwork!

5th Chakra - throat, blue, throat, ether, sound, communication, creativity, expansion, excitement,

The next part of the path another block by great spirit ! and to my experiences this is the longest part of the path after 5 this is where all the experience on the pathwork come into play! One has to very Astonishing and the heart chakra should be intense continuiosly! all the while become one big chakra!

6th Chakra - (third eye or adjna centre) forehead, indigo, forehead, light, clairvoyance, psychic abilities, imagination, dreaming, owl.

once there is level there is a deepening of some kind! Very personal energy! For advance learning the 2nd cosmic ray Love/Wisdom: The path of Oneness deepens!
then the 7th charka opens

it might be a good to note here that after the heart chakra is opened each chakra after that one should go always go back to heart always to quantify the energy as true Light !

7th Chakra - top of head, violet, top of head, thought, spiritual connection, understanding, knowing, bliss, Great Spirit

when ever the right time is the 6th chakra opens
continue to refine/healing physical/emotional/mental bodies!

The worship of ONENESS and a special note this should lead to the spiritual initiations and mainly the 3rd initiation comes to mind and you always check out the spiritual initiations!

There is still much to do! always healing/learning’s

as I share this All that I mikron want to do is tell this because those that did this first laid the ground work for others to follow and its not as hard its much easier and quicker now!

Namaste mikron
Old 04-10-2006, 10:59 AM
rose

excellent information. thanks again mikron :)
Old 04-10-2006, 03:26 PM
mikron

Thank you Rose! much Peace Love & Light! Namaste ageless wisdom is comming out more and more and creating virtue is the most important aspect always! After many years and maybe quickly now! The level after all that I said is the Soul level 4th and 5th dimensions chakras 8- 12 are in 4th dimension astral body and chakra 13-22 are in 5th dimension mental body! and as one develops understanding of more time is sent in meditations in these various bodys! see the post in general spirit ! "Spiritual Initations" as a templete or guide for moving forward! developing Inner Light

Namaste mikron
Old 21-10-2006, 01:48 PM
OsirisRa

There are I believe two reasons why chanting has such profound physical and spiritual effects. For the physical chanting vibrationally connects your body and mind. For instance when you chant Ohm you can feel vibrations in your chest which eventually moves it's way to the head. This relaxes the throat, lungs, the head( surprisingly this helps get rid of headaches instead of adding to them) nasal congestion, sore eyes etc. For the spiritual side for one, the sound "ohm" is believed to be the sound that was made when the earth was created. So chanting this sound rejuvenates the earth and will give your soul a sense of nostalgia :) Second of all on the quantum level everything is made from vibrating strings of photons so when you vibrate yourself on such a high frequency achieved through chanting it brings your every particle to a higher vibration which is why during chants there is a feeling of peace and all knowingness(this is not a real word i don't think) That's my two cents.

P.S - I never knew you could buy chanting CD's where do you get them.... I only know the ohm chant.... I'm a newbie...
Old 22-10-2006, 11:14 AM
rose

thanks OsirisRa :) i have also heard the chant ohm is the sound of the universe. what a lovely sound that is.

chanting is powerful indeed, even just physically. when i chant i find it easier to visualise things and focus, which i never quite got the hang of in meditation. i don't intend to give up on meditation but i find visualisations for the heart chakra very powerful too.

i highly recommend finding a buddhist group nearby for an introduction if you are new to chanting. there are many types of buddhism and many groups. i'm sure you can find one that feels right to learn more about chanting etc.

i never knew about chanting cds either! that sounds really helpful also :)
Old 27-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Aero

This site has a lot of good resources on Buddhism.
http://www.buddhanet.net/

Download some chants from here.
http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-chant.htm

Here are a couple of urls that may help you find a Buddhist group near you.
American directory http://www.buddhanet.net/americas.htm
Other areas of the world http://www.buddhanet.net/worlddir.htm

Last edited by Aero : 29-11-2006 at 10:24 PM.
Closed Thread