Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Knower

My past life Experience

When I had the experience of throwing the body from the energy of Kundalini, gradually I began to see very bright and colorful dreams. There were also vivid memories of past lives. I would like to tell you about one of my past lives.
One day, during the practice, a vivid vision arose that I hopped on a horse in a knight's armor over some forest with the same friends - knights. Apparently, we hunted for someone. When I concentrated, I realized that we, it turns out, are chasing after some peasant who was running away in terror from us. And we were amused with hoots ... The vision changed and I saw myself jumping off the horse. Appearance at me then was a little more attractive than in this life, I raised my hand with a sword and the powerful biceps of a warrior appeared. Now I understand my interest in youth to strive to have a beautiful, pumped up body (I've been doing bodybuilding for several years and achieved pretty good results).
I continue. Again the vision changed. I already fight with some knight in a match, such as a knight tournament, it turns out that I was a noble family, owned several castles and was an approximate king. And my good friend was a queen. And we were friends with the king.
So, we fought against the royal tent, which was on the dais. And I deceived my opponent with a deceitful blow of the dagger. Around came the roars of the retinue and the audience. It seems that the one I killed was also a nobleman. After a while, one of the knights threw my glove under my feet (the custom to call for a duel). I accepted the challenge, and we fiercely fought. But this time, luck turned from me, and I was suddenly killed. A friend ran up to me, who was following me then. Sobbing, she shouted something. The Queen also cried. Suddenly, in this story, an old woman appeared, she came close to me and said to the girl: "What are you crying? You'll meet again. "
And indeed, with the people I saw in that life, I met and closely communicated in this. After this vivid vision, I became aware of my interest in cold weapons and movies about the medieval life of knights, and simply the films about masterful possession of the sword.
I realized that our past lives leave a very strong imprint in the mind and affect our present life.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks a lot for sharing!
There is a lot carried over from past lives indeed.