Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 09-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
What was your technique for recovering your soul fragements ? Do you simply select a time when you think you loosed a fragment and then try to see and talk with the fragmented part ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlfH00IlJww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxbFLOs7ow4

I am also very interested in this. I don't experience classic "signs of soul loss" you can find all over the internet, but I deeply feel that parts, more like chunks, are missing from me and it's been like that my whole life, with ups and downs, mostly due to sever traumatic experiences. I walk around with a hole in my soul. And some of it is due to me giving my parts to the people who I felt needed it, without knowing the consequences. Some of them tricked me into to, so it was more like stealing from me, though I don't want to blame anybody, but if I had known what they were doing, I wouldn't allowed them.
Now, how can one have it all back? Due to being so naive in the past, I lack trust now in others, shamans and others. I would like to do by myself, but I don't think I can and don't know how. Praying and talking to angels help, but it doesn't bring the missing parts back, not to me.

So, it's me who has to do the inner work. Ok, shifting the perspective when remembering the trauma. True and sounds easy, view it as a lesson from which you grew stronger and love yourself more. Still, trauma is a trauma, and going back in time when it happened doesn't feel good. What if it feels the same with traumas that happened decades ago and with fresh ones? What if it brings so much tears that you can't cry no more of exhaustion? What if you feel you're just re-traumatizing yourself so it's logical to stop to protect yourself? What if detaching yourself from trauma when you're visiting it again, feels like you're blocking just another part of your soul and dissociating even more? Like the lady in the video said it's like you're making a movie. To me that borders with denial. Ok, this sounds like I'm making up excuses for it not to work. But I really tried and it doesn't. Do I continue trying? What these videos are talking about is more like an inner child work and not soul retrieval, in my opinion. Like the guy in the video says it usually don't take more than two months? Not in my case. I'm not sure if such experiments on one soul are good.

So, I figured maybe just accepting that soul lacks parts is a way to go. Just like accepting you lost a part of a body. Maybe there is a possibility to get it back, but it is now out of reach. Maybe you look for your parts, but the parts are not looking for you yet, or don't want to get back in. Until one day you forget about them, and are happy the way you are, and then the parts surprisingly come back to you. That's how I imagine it to be. Because I don't think I have other options now, but I'll be watching this thread for more insights. Thanks everybody for sharing.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Estelwen, thanks for sharing your story. How did you know that they were missing and how did you remove them?
Old 10-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Estelwen, thanks for sharing your story. How did you know that they were missing and how did you remove them?

Just so you know, I've read she's taken some time off from SF, but she'll be back.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Master
I've listened to the audio guided process, and i felt some shifts, don't know what this means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2CyJa8PpFg