Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Master

Glad it was helpful tealily and the magician card really did shout at me for you. You know how it is doing a reading and sometimes you look at a card and it is half-baked, whereas other cards they seem to say "Look at me, look at me, this is important." you will be well familiar with the magician card of course, so I would encourage you to go into it and see if anything resonates for you. I hope you and D work things out, energetically around him there are things you can do and i'm sure meditating will help. Also what helped me doing the reading was not knowing the background, I didn't scroll back to see what other people had said about you and D - just what you wrote in your post and somehow that makes things cleaner.

Thanks for the reading ... yes I expect it will come with a handcuffs. I want a 20% payrise which I don't think is unreasonable but it sounds a lot. I expect I will take the handcuff scenario as it serves me for the now. But seeing the payrise encourages me with visualisation !!! So I see the salary slip with bigger numbers. I can then decide with what I get on it.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Master

Sorry - I pressed send before saying "Thank you!!!!!"

Next reading for tealily - Q: Will things get better between P and I at work?
Old 25-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Next reading for tealily - Q: Will things get better between P and I at work?

Ace of Pentacles Reversed, Queen of wands reversed

It feels that P is impressed by you , and is secretly admiring your efficiency and work ethics. You do feel to be on his good side here and his good feelings are extending to you, whether you feel it or not, they feel 'soft' because you are good at what you do and they have respect and admiration for you here.
It feels like you have a little hold on the other person here whether you are aware of it or not, and also there are some feminine tricks involved of downplaying yourself , not being the 'man' of the show or outright aggressive, but knowing how to be firm at the same time polite to make ends meet. So it feels like your real stronger side is not out on play and that's a good thing, just being professional and getting the job done.
I hope this helps and relates for now, let me know, brightest blessings

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
LOL, P has been pretty harsh to me lately - calling into question not only my commitment to my job, but my judgement choices. He ripped into me for a solid 5 minutes - he also specifically told me that he felt I was pretentious and disrespectful, and that I represented all the bad things he'd heard about regarding graduates from my university. He didn't hold back at all

So no, I don't feel on his good side at all, nor am I sure he has good feelings towards me. I am very feminine though, and don't have any interest in being outrightly aggressive or "the best".

I feel like P and the other guy (D) are all sorts of insecure/chip-on-the-shoulder kind of guys though, so his feelings may be a mixed bag. Without doubting your intuition, I'm wondering if there may be a double meaning behind the Ace of Pent rev and Queen of Wands rev - something something withholding full progression (eg if we're not able to function cohesively as a team) and perhaps excessive hesitation? I've since been told he's the type of person to snap furiously and then regret it later.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for angelic star
LOL, P has been pretty harsh to me lately - calling into question not only my commitment to my job, but my judgement choices. He ripped into me for a solid 5 minutes - he also specifically told me that he felt I was pretentious and disrespectful, and that I represented all the bad things he'd heard about regarding graduates from my university. He didn't hold back at all

So no, I don't feel on his good side at all, nor am I sure he has good feelings towards me. I am very feminine though, and don't have any interest in being outrightly aggressive or "the best".

I feel like P and the other guy (D) are all sorts of insecure/chip-on-the-shoulder kind of guys though, so his feelings may be a mixed bag. Without doubting your intuition, I'm wondering if there may be a double meaning behind the Ace of Pent rev and Queen of Wands rev - something something withholding full progression (eg if we're not able to function cohesively as a team) and perhaps excessive hesitation? I've since been told he's the type of person to snap furiously and then regret it later.

He has been harsh to you o.O Hmm I am not too sure here, It felt more like there was a respect for you, and it was like feeling, not like entirely professional you know. Like a 'man' would feel for a 'woman'. It wasn't exactly what a person would feel their colleague you know. So that was what I felt, but since you said work, I thought maybe no need to point that out. It looked more like you need to downplay your strong side to survive and you were doing that.
This is not from intuition but men can hide what they think and feel pretty well you know. It's like when they like a woman, she will be all sorts of **** you know not to show real intentions or if they really appreciate them because that would mean being weak and giving power away. Like you know if someone is really good at what they you have got to pay them more, so you put them down. Maybe that is what is happening here lol . What do you think ?
Old 25-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Master

He really has been harsh! O_O That verbal thrashing came shortly off the heels of a two-pronged verbal attack from both the guys. It was a really tense few days (somewhere in there I decided it was time to leave my job ).

P is the guy I used to think was crushing on me but after the recent calling-out, am not thinking this is the case. But as you say, boys can be hopeless with feelings (and hopeless in general?!?!?) so anything could happen, haha. At least your cards think there is some hope the remainder of my time with this company won't be 100% awful! :)

EDIT: Net summary, D and P are a complete mystery to me

Reading for angelic star

* RWS
Hanged Man
Ace of Cups
High Priestess rev

Hanged Man here is saying change of perspective... but what I'm also seeing being suggested here is a change of scene. With Ace of Cups, it seems to be saying it's time to give yourself a circuit breaker, perhaps go on a short holiday alone, camp out at a faraway relative's house etc. It's time to just fulfill your spirit, whether that be with traditional creative things like painting (this was oddly one of the first things to jump to mind; I also sort of saw this separate little log cabin or nanny flat with respect to location) or other pursuits like swimming. Things that make you feel happy and take your mind off.

For advice, High Priestess rev is all about using your head. Your ideal choices may not be on the table, so it's about being realistic and seeing what is the best available to you at this time. Having some perspective time/recovery time prior to making these decisions will make it easier and less stressful to do what you need to do.

Next reading for tealily
I've decided to leave my job!!!!

Q: Will I find a suitable new job before the end of the year?

(don't worry if this is a no; I have backup plans but also several more pro-active questions if changes need to be made)

EDIT: Holy peanuts I just trialled this question myself with two different decks (4 cards each), and got 3 repeated cards... IN THE SAME CARD POSITIONS, right down to reversed/upright. I'm really keen to see if the next person gets the same cards or whether my cards are just trying to speak my language and really drill something into me...
Old 26-09-2017, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
He really has been harsh! O_O That verbal thrashing came shortly off the heels of a two-pronged verbal attack from both the guys. It was a really tense few days (somewhere in there I decided it was time to leave my job ).

P is the guy I used to think was crushing on me but after the recent calling-out, am not thinking this is the case. But as you say, boys can be hopeless with feelings (and hopeless in general?!?!?) so anything could happen, haha. At least your cards think there is some hope the remainder of my time with this company won't be 100% awful! :)

EDIT: Net summary, D and P are a complete mystery to me

Reading for angelic star

* RWS
Hanged Man
Ace of Cups
High Priestess rev

Hanged Man here is saying change of perspective... but what I'm also seeing being suggested here is a change of scene. With Ace of Cups, it seems to be saying it's time to give yourself a circuit breaker, perhaps go on a short holiday alone, camp out at a faraway relative's house etc. It's time to just fulfill your spirit, whether that be with traditional creative things like painting (this was oddly one of the first things to jump to mind; I also sort of saw this separate little log cabin or nanny flat with respect to location) or other pursuits like swimming. Things that make you feel happy and take your mind off.

For advice, High Priestess rev is all about using your head. Your ideal choices may not be on the table, so it's about being realistic and seeing what is the best available to you at this time. Having some perspective time/recovery time prior to making these decisions will make it easier and less stressful to do what you need to do.

Next reading for tealily

(don't worry if this is a no; I have backup plans but also several more pro-active questions if changes need to be made)

EDIT: Holy peanuts I just trialled this question myself with two different decks (4 cards each), and got 3 repeated cards... IN THE SAME CARD POSITIONS, right down to reversed/upright. I'm really keen to see if the next person gets the same cards or whether my cards are just trying to speak my language and really drill something into me...

Hi tealily,

Well to be very honest, it did feel like this P was crushing on you, but since you said work , I thought to focus on the work related stuff only. Since I don't know your situation and I didn't want to be odd here saying a colleague was crushing on you. In any case this P feels to be on the softer side than D. D is not nice at all, maybe he is the one just pushing P to behave oddly. And P does not want to appear weak. You know it's very foolish, annoying and unprofessional. If I were you I would leave the job too. These people feel complete nuts to me. You should be in a nicer place, where men are going to be nicer , more decent and not so pathetic with so much gender bias.

Feedback for tealily

Yep you are right, I do need a strong change. I need a very strong change to recover. Painting and swimming are stuff I have been thinking of. I also was wanting to go to a different place to shift and break a circuit so to say. Well said. It's kind of like a mental circuit I need to break off from.
I have been considering these things and I think I will get to doing them. Thanks a lot for the reading it was pretty great. Thanks for taking the time , I appreciate it. Brightest blessings.

Next reading for tealily

Old 26-09-2017, 05:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi tealily,
Well to be very honest, it did feel like this P was crushing on you, but since you said work , I thought to focus on the work related stuff only. Since I don't know your situation and I didn't want to be odd here saying a colleague was crushing on you. In any case this P feels to be on the softer side than D. D is not nice at all, maybe he is the one just pushing P to behave oddly. And P does not want to appear weak.
'not wanting to appear weak' sounds pretty spot on, like in that stupid macho way where they compete to see who can figuratively beat their chests louder. And feel free to go on tangents whenever! I'm pretty sure I nattered off about PM's living room once during a reading; it's a pretty open thread so feel free to share whatever comes to you for the practice/feedback :)

I love circuit-breakers; have effectively just returned from one myself and it brought a lot of perspective to my situation. Highly recommend! Airbnb it if you don't have someone convenient to stay with :)

Next reading for tealily

Old 26-09-2017, 05:29 AM
Master
Quote:
'not wanting to appear weak' sounds pretty spot on, like in that stupid macho way where they compete to see who can figuratively beat their chests louder. And feel free to go on tangents whenever! I'm pretty sure I nattered off about PM's living room once during a reading; it's a pretty open thread so feel free to share whatever comes to you for the practice/feedback :)

I love circuit-breakers; have effectively just returned from one myself and it brought a lot of perspective to my situation. Highly recommend! Airbnb it if you don't have someone convenient to stay with :)

Next reading for tealily

Hi tealily,

Yeah I think it's better to just say what comes first, even if it feels wrong. I think I know where I need to go :) Have been planning for quite some time now and your reading confirmed it. Thank you for that . If someone does not take your reading in the next few hours, I will do it.
Take care and all the best , may you find peace in your situation.

Next reading for tealily

[i](don't worry if this is a no; I have backup plans but also several more pro-active questions if changes need to be made)
Old 26-09-2017, 08:36 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily

Knight of Pentacles, Magician

It feels that by end of this year you will have to do some searching still, possibly this job is going to stretch for a while for you until you find what you are looking for. Next year feels much better for you, by April next year you are likely to find something better. You will be in a more 'settled' and satisfactory place in terms of work by that time, and it looks much better than now.
Till then this year is still a time of waiting, digging and patience perhaps. In any case it does not look to bad.
The cards advice that you are good at what you do, and you are entitled to negotiate and make demands from your superiors/ boss. Take from this experience and the next time be sure to know what you are worth, that you have merit and make negotiations and demands accordingly, as this will ensure an upgrade for you professionally.

I hope this helps for now, let me know if you have further questions around this. Blessings ~

Next reading for angelic star
I am trying to break link from a very negative person A. The link is a lot broken and things have come to the final stage. What do I need to know right now about breaking this link and how can I permanently break free from this now. There is some residual psychic energy, and I am needing to break off from it mentally, how do I break free from this totally, any advice or the message that stands out the most for me right now. Please give me a positive message, because I am very sensitive right now after a long haul, and I don't want to trigger myself with anything too strong. Thanks