Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Indeed, reading these books and purported spiritual revelations reinforces expectation within your outlook and attitude. Someone else has experienced something mystical and miraculous so you declare that you too should be able to enjoy the privilege. When it doesn’t occur you become disheartened and disillusioned after following all the readily available pre-written guidelines.

Your loved one has transitioned into a completely immersive reality where they have opportunity to reintegrate with their original soul family of their native core resonance. This is an event which should be celebrated and supported in thought of their best interest for ease of transition and reunification. It should conclude to be in your own best interest to support this natural event, and not try to attach further expectations and conditions to them for your own motives. It would be better then for you to unhinge your mind from these expectations and allow contact, if any, to take place on their terms, in their time, and in their chosen type of interactivity.

It is simply your task then to sustain a harmonious, peaceful and positive state of consciousness, with the desire to graduate your vibration over time to be more receptive in the future.

-Sparrow

Thank you, that does make sense. Right after she died -- within a few days, I said in my head "I love you momma" (yes I called her momma, I'm 37 lol) and in her voice, in my head right back, I heard "Love you too baby." which is exactly how she'd say it. And then she said "Momma's good." After that, I didn't hear or feel anything, but a co-worker saw her, young and blonde in a flowery meadow with a white flowing dress. That is exactly how I had pictured her, too, but had said nothing about it to the co-worker. Somehow this co-worker could sense it had something to do with me, so she asked me about it.
Old 22-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

Quote:

In that case the closest habitat is on Earth.

Could you describe these extraterrestrials in detail? You previously mentioned that they live in the oceans and up in the mountains where human civilisation is absent - are they purposefully trying to avoid contact with us? What is the best way for me to meet them?

Quote:
[color="RoyalBlue"]

Approximately eight light years, with increased habitat pockets from between twenty and fifty light years, presuming that you are trying to single out bipedal hominoid intelligences.

Yes, that is indeed what I intended. On a related note, how big is the universe actually? What sort of creatures live at the edges of our universe?

Best regards,
a1candidate
Old 22-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Guide

It's natural for them to be there, energetically. It's natural for you to be with them, you are.

For how big is the universe, it's more of which dimension of consciousness a human experiences it through.

See thought, moves at light-years...If you go to the edge you'll start over again
Mind, how big do you imagine?
Truth. Truth flows like a waterfall, it's always transforming and expressing
Heart. How big is love? How big is life? To know love you know the universe, and vice versa, whether you know this fact or simply live it
Being. What is the purpose of the universe? The size of experiences we create. What is choice?
Feeling. What is the feeling of the universe? What is your feeling?
Presence. The one presence. Eternity.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:50 AM
Knower

Dear Sparrow

Argumentation and discussion are always beneficial because we can all enjoy and learn something.

I apologize if I tried to correct you in the vocabulary that you use. The intention was to maintain a pattern established over 150 years by the spirits. They have created terms for various things beyond our reach today. This nomenclature is essential not to infuse misconceptions those who have no knowledge or study of the spiritual world. I ask again my apologies.

In your replies you said that they (the spirits) do not have all the answers, here you are quite right, because only God has all the answers. But depending on the degree of evolution of these spirits, depending on what can be revealed to us, depending on what our knowledge can understand them for all purposes some spirits know all about the spirit world.

You made some comments about the books by Allan Kardec. Here's a common misconception that all people make, Allan Kardec is not the author of these books, it is the encoder, the authors are several spirits, he just ordered, grouped an classified the messages received from the spirits and made some comments about these messages. The means by which these messages were received was interesting because the methodology used was very sophisticated to get what was called universal control of communications. The first book I refer were first made little more than 900 questions that soon after reached the final number 1019 questions about all the important things of the spirit world.

The same questions over several years were sent to several different countries for many different mediums who did not know each other. All questions have been answered, many of them exactly the same only in another language, choosing the clearest and simplest answer has compiled the Book of Spirits. In the Book Gospel According to Spiritism in the Introduction highlight the Doctrine of the Authority there is a description of this control transcribed below:

Only one sure guarantee exists for spirit teachings: This is the concordance that exists between revelations which have been received spontaneously by a large number of mediums not known to each other and located in different places.

If the Spiritist Doctrine were of a purely human conception it would offer no more guarantee than the enlightenment of those who actually conceived it. But no one on Earth could seriously contemplate the pretention of possessing the exclusive and absolute truth. If the Spirits who made these revelations had manifested to only one man we would have no guarantee of their origin since we would need to believe, on his word alone, what he said he had received as teachings from them. If we accepted perfect sincerity on his part, the most he could do would be to convince his circle of acquaintances. He would be able to form a sect, but never be able to form a world congregation

We know that Spirits, doe to differences in their various individual capacities, do not possess all the truth and do not claim to. It is not given to all to be able to penetrate certain mysteries. The knowledge of each one is proportional to their evolution. Ordinary Spirits know nothing more than does Man himself, but amongst them, as amongst men and women, are those who are presumptious and falsely wise, who think they know everything, boot who in fact are ignorant; these are the systematical ones who take their own ideas to be the truth
The first corroborative test to be undertaken is without doubt that of reason, to which it is wise to submit, without exception, all that comes from Spirit. Any theory in evident contradiction to good sense, or against rigorous logic, or positive facts that have been previously acquired should be rejected, however apparently respectable be the name by which it is signed. This test will no doubt be left incomplete due to the lack of illumination of some people and the tendency of many to take their own opinions as judgements of truth.

In due time the answer replicas, appreciate the attention and patience.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Dear Sparrow.

Are there trains (for transportation of spirits) in the afterlife? I ask this because during meditations and astral travel, I've come upon trains. The passangers look like humans, animals, balls of light and other pretty bizarre creatures. I've boarded the small one seater trains and gone through villages and countrysides. Other trains look like normal big trains although these are meant only for the deceased to travel on.

Originally Posted by Howla Dark

Dear Howla Dark

To answer your question yes there are means of transport on the spirit-world. Developing this answer we have the following endorsements:

Spirit´s Book have the following questions:

85. Which of the two, the spirit-world or the corporeal world, is the principal one in the
order of the universe?
"The spirit-world. It is pre-existent to, and survives, every-thing else."
86. Might the corporeal world never have existed, or cease to exist, without changing the essentiality of the spirit-world?
"Yes; they are independent of each other, and yet their correlation is incessant, for they react incessantly upon each other."
87. Do spirits occupy a determinate and circumscribed region in space?
"Spirits are everywhere; the infinitudes of space are peopled with them in infinite numbers.
Unperceived by you, they are incessantly beside you, observing and acting upon you; for spirits are one of the powers of Nature, and are the instruments employed by God for the accomplishment of His providential designs. But all spirits do not go everywhere; there are regions of which the entrance is interdicted to those who are less advanced."

For the simple reason they inhabit high spirits or regions under the tutelage of these spirits, the environment and its resources will naturally be of the same level of those spirits. Just as bad mayors x good mayors are directly proportional to the quality of the city they govern. Note that here I am not saying that these means of transport exist throughout the spiritual world.

In the book Astral City we have a reference specific about this in chapter 7 Lisias Explanations where comments on the imperfect copy that is the material plane to the spiritual plane. In chapter 10 we have a reference to the Aerobus, using public transportation. There are other means of locomotion that spirits with a certain elevation has volitate capacity, this capacity is described in chapter 50 of the same book.

Not wanting to argue with Sparrow, the explanation given is correct in its essence, we can say a little colorful. For the sake of precision, knowledge and scientific rigor can demonstrate a better way with the support of science, as follows: let's call the spirits = m, we call thought = And to the spirits cover a distance from point A to point B will develop a speed = c.
Using the formula E = mc2 and developing the same have (I / m) ^ 1/2 = c, in other words the spirit of the mass tends to zero (but not zero, it is infinitesimally tiny) for being so little energy the thought is enough to those spirits moving the speed of light, in this context, time and space are negligible.

I hope I have added something
Old 27-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Knower

Dear Sparrow

Quote"My dear lauterb, I do apologise if I am not applying the ‘‘proper’’ vocabulary; I was not aware there was one universal language which must be applied to the expressions of the spirit and its many perspectives. Perhaps I should read your advertised book to correct my vocabulary."
Unquote
I believe that when we have a science, it is good value to follow it because there are several terms created to avoid misunderstandings and especially bring light to darkness.
In science we have seen different scientific notations coexisting together, but the practicality, to be fruitful, to build, clarity etc just by itself elect a notation over another, regardless of who is the father of the notation.

A very curious case was Newton x Liebnitz in the notation of the derivative.

The first used f'(x) the other used dy / dx, so far no problem, until today we learned the two forms, the first (Newton´s) notation is sterile the second is fruitful as it allows to do following dy / dz . dz / dx = dy / dx and only because notation the second allowed us to have the fractional derivatives.

I mention, several times, the sources where I based my posts, implicitly I say, this concept is not mine is from another quote and simultaneously I tell who is this other, according to this procedure allow anyone to read the posts check the concepts. I never saw any reference from you about your sources… allow me quote you: Should you be engaged in communion with the spirit world or your own spirit wisdom for your truth.

I do not claim to be guide to anyone because the responsibility is enormous, as every man can self educate and really learn when going directly to the source, when we have an intermediary we have a filter, and this filter can often not be 100 % perfect, because we know that we are all imperfect. To avoid this any better than the original. Speaking of original we can hear what they say, in my previous post, with the proviso well observed and understood.

If people argue about demons, ghosts, specters etc; we have an obligation to clarify that since all of them are only spirits in different evolutionary states. All of these names only instill in the mind terrible things, like hell etc ... Here again one sterile notation.
Understanding that all spirits are all children from the same Creator, where some are still ignorant others already cognizant of the Laws of God, everyone one to his time will reach perfection because we all had the same origin and all will arrive at the same destination.This is fruitful, this creates a better understanding of the situation of each of these spirits and what we can do to help them change and improve.

By the way, About Hell and Heaven, there is a book from Allan Kardec that explain all about this subject. You can read for free at:

3w.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Heaven_Hell.pdf

Good reading
Old 27-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
you are.

For how big is the universe, it's more of which dimension of consciousness a human experiences it through.
Mind, how big do you imagine?
Truth. Truth flows like a waterfall
Heart. How big is love?
Being is choice?
Feeling. What is your feeling?
Presence. The one presence. Eternity.

Yeah, how far does Sparrow need to fly into are minds before the eternal waterfall of truth becomes are eternal bliss.
in places where others do not.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
Thank you, that does make sense. Right after she died -- within a few days, I said in my head "I love you momma" (yes I called her momma, I'm 37 lol) and in her voice, in my head right back, I heard "Love you too baby." which is exactly how she'd say it. And then she said "Momma's good." After that, I didn't hear or feel anything, but a co-worker saw her, young and blonde in a flowery meadow with a white flowing dress. That is exactly how I had pictured her, too, but had said nothing about it to the co-worker. Somehow this co-worker could sense it had something to do with me, so she asked me about it.

btw whatever you come across or seek out, you can choose "what to do with it", how to experience it, such as with desire, acceptance, acceptance of desire, acceptance of whatever feels in the way of acceptance, ....
Old 09-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Master
Fish

[quote=lauterb]Dear Sparrow

Argumentation and discussion are always beneficial because we can all enjoy and learn something.

I do not see argumentation as being beneficial or how you can link it to a discussion or how you can enjoy such a thing

I think you need to cultivate some heart wisdom
in places where others do not.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator
Hello again dear Sparrow. How are you doing? Kind thoughts as always to you.

Now the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness is upon us where I live. And although I know my Spirit is at home in other realms, I do love this Earth very much.

Love, peace and grace to you.