Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder
@Aube Borealis

I don't have any experience with negative telepaths, since I don't have any experience with telepaths at all. I just want to add that not all negative thoughts have an external influence. Sometimes, your mind makes you think about things specifically because they're scary or unpleasant for you (if they are persistent, they're called obsessive compulsive disorder).

As for your attraction to that one particular woman, that's not what I would call a "malevolent" thought. Even if you're mostly attracted to men, it's still possible to feel some attraction towards your own gender and that's ok. Plenty of people are bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that. If you're married or in a relationship or you simply don't want to a pursue a relationship with a particular person, just ignore those thoughts.

If you're 100% sure someone is trying to make you a lesbian, you should have to figure out who that person, what his/her motivation is and maybe distance yourself from him/her.
Old 21-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Guide

That's a nice thought: that is why I am thinking if positive thoughts are sent to more people, and start a change of good behavior and thinking.

Trust me, positive thoughts are sent to others all the time. Yes they can and do affect the behavior of others. They can lift someone's mood, help them de-stress, even energize their bodies to heal.

Negative thoughts and energies may be sent to us, but we do not have to allow ourselves to be affected. Envisioning mirrors all around you, to reflect the negative energy/thoughts back to the sender is often effective.

Some of what you mention as being sent to you by malevolent outside sources may be only your own thoughts. We all have thoughts sometimes that we disagree with or are ashamed of. As you pointed out, rejecting that thought takes self-discipline but can definitely be done.

Be strong, and choose wisely.
Old 22-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

@LoveUnite

I still believe that people and or entities can change as well as how they are gaining knowledge and improving skills by peeking into one's mind.

Telepathy is a powerful tool that can be used constructively or destructively.

@Blue Tiger

Yes, I agree that hypnosis is a suggestion but it is not only used by people who is willing to undergo the process, it is also used by salespeople, by deceptive criminals and in telepathic paranoia.

@Tanya

You are right Tanya, I think it works vice versa.
Truly our mind is very powerful as you said, scientists say that we only use 90% of our brain.

If you have seen the movie Tomorrowland, the story is about the world needing dreamers that can make the people and the world better, no pollution, no food problem, a good mindset of people to take care of each other etc.

@Horace

Yes you are right, it's freewill, that's why many good people change when badly influenced, how about the bad influenced by the good to be better.

What if the person gone bad not by his choices but by how he was raised and never felt the goodness of people and life or maybe the person has gone through so much trauma and don't have the means to reach out for help. The mindset will always be destructive and the one will suffer are the innocents called casualties or victims of violence.

Lives are wasted, maybe the casualty could have been a doctor saving lives, an engineer rebuilding a town destroyed by storm or a social worker who helps homeless people.

@Corina

I agree with what you said, not all negative thoughts are external influence, but if I felt uncomfortable with it everytime it pops up like in computer screen, that your doing something important then... BOOM! here it goes again. I'll just say why in the world in the middle of my prayer I would think of that!

There are factors to determine its validity like timing, feeling of discomfort and if you know yourself, what you want, like and dislike.

I have gone through a lot, and that it's just now I am trying to analyze and research things happened, learn from people's personal experience and the wisdom of those who made it. Thank God I'm still blessed living a simple life.

@ Blue Tiger

Sending positive energy really helps, I am really thankful for people who are selfless and very generous in giving light, love, courage and specially peace of mind.

About sexuality, I'm done with that, I really know I'm straight. Just sharing with you what I have experienced regading that, it didn't took me a long time to counter it but you know some are insistent and flirting. Just One of those days.