Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Aquarian

I have almost never had to address past lives in the hundreds of phobias I've treated.

That's not to say that we aren't predisposed to having them from past lives. I don't know about that.
Old 20-12-2012, 07:32 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Are you a psychologist/psychiatrist? I think many people who want answers to that sort of thing will most likely seek out a past-life regression therapist instead.
I think it would be pretty difficult to find the source of a phobia if it isn't connected to something that happened in this life.

I read Sylvia Browne's book "Past Lives, Future Healing." Totally awesome book! She did a lot of past-life regression on people with physical and emotional issues and traced those to past lives and helped them that way. Its crazy how effective past-life regression can be in healing or finding answers to questions. you can't really shake.
Old 20-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Are you a psychologist/psychiatrist? I think many people who want answers to that sort of thing will most likely seek out a past-life regression therapist instead.
I think it would be pretty difficult to find the source of a phobia if it isn't connected to something that happened in this life.
Generally with a phobia, you don't need to find any source. You need to clear the fixation and then rewire the neurology.

I originally studied NLP which was treating phobias in 10 mins a good twenty years before EFT came along. EFT is much better at it.

I've been a psychotherapist for over 15 years now, with a success rate around 90%.

Quote:
I read Sylvia Browne's book "Past Lives, Future Healing." Totally awesome book! She did a lot of past-life regression on people with physical and emotional issues and traced those to past lives and helped them that way. Its crazy how effective past-life regression can be in healing or finding answers to questions. you can't really shake.
I tend to believe in past lives but it's quite possible this works purely via metaphor.
Old 20-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Administrator

I havent got a phobia from a past life but i grt nervous when anyone gets to close to fast running rivers lakes etc. i put it down to the time i was about to be born,the midwife was with my mother because my birth was imminent,when my dad walked into the room and told my mother that my brother who was nearly 5 had just drowned. the shock nearly killed me so im told, my mother carried me for another month i was then born a day after my brother was 5 .

Namaste
Old 20-12-2012, 07:26 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Oh.Wow. I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 27-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Kangarus

I have a deep sickening fear of things larger than dust getting in my eyes, I can't even put eye drops in my eyes when I need them. Seeing anything to do with the eyes being damaged, even a cartoon type image, makes me feel sick. I can only assume that maybe something happened to me in a past life, it is too much for me to try to remember but all I can recall is that I must have had my eyes put out...
Old 28-12-2012, 08:08 AM
kaizen

Thumbs up Past lives

Have you been regressed befor? Past-Life or LBL? I'm currently searching for people who have. I've been going through an internal enlightment that has me veiwing life from an entirely different perspective. Some helpful advice would truly be nice....thank you
Old 28-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Guide
I've had a big fear of sleeping alone. Ever since I was a kid. I remember
I used to sleep with my poor older sister for years i was so scared to
sleep alone. Eventually I stopped but i HAD to have at least an
animal with me.

I've also never been able to be comfortable around men (not even my
own father) and always had a gut feeling i was murdered in a past
life. And when I was only six I had a really violent nightmare about
being killed. I never watched anything that would make me dream of anything so awful.

But I have no way for sure of knowing if Its due from a past life
since I've never been comfortable with regressing to a past death of mine.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:52 AM
fallenangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I, too, have always had a phobia of water/being submerged in it. Same thing - my parents never understood, since nothing traumatic ever happened to me regarding water...
I also can't wear turtleneck sweaters, or anything else that is tight against my throat - I feel like I'm choking/can't breathe. If I try to wear anything like that, I will spend most of the time clawing at my throat! So, needless to say, there is not one turtleneck sweater to be found in my wardrobe, lol!

I was just reading through this brilliant thread about to post the same thing about things round my neck. I won't wear anything with a high neck, I don't often wear a scarf (or if I do it's very loose), and very rarely will wear a necklace. I believe I was strangled in a past life, I sometimes feel a pressure on my throat and it's horrible!
Old 30-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Master
I have a birthmark on the top of my right arm, near my shoulder. Everyone comments on it. lol. they all like it though and so do I. It's peppered with little birthmarks all inside it. I wish I could tan all over as well as that spot does.

As for phobias, I get continous flashbacks that make no sense and certain times of the day I can get filled with dread and horror. I have memories that don't make sense and I often wonder if they are from another life.