Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-05-2011, 01:58 AM
BellamySnow

Cool I have been told i am of the Fairy Ream, can somebody explain?

I have been told by a spiritual person that I am of the Fairy Realm.I am not real sure what that is supposed to mean, but as crazy as it might sound to a regular person, it seemed right when she said it. Am I crazy to believe? Or is there something really behind it? I have tried to look it up, but havent come up with anything that sounded right. I would really appreciate a honest answer, thanks!
Old 02-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Raewynn

It's really up to you if you want to accept what was told to you or not. Would it make a difference if you were of the Fae? Would it change who you are as a person? Would it make you more loving? More arrogant? Maybe the concept might open your eyes to new things and cause you to explore new ideas, but anyone can do that, Fae or no Fae.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:45 AM
Master
I think Raewynn's response is true enough, and I'd be interested in knowing the circumstances and surroundings ~ the situation you were in when this spiritual person told you this information. Did he or she explain much about your being of the Fairy Realm? I never put much credence into the TF/SM thing, but after a while, I started having 'things happen' that made me think twice about it.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:18 AM
BellamySnow

I appreciate your honesty and replies. Thank you.

The spiritual person did not explain what she meant about what she said. She moved right on to talk to my sister, so i couldn't ask. Honestly, it wouldn't really make a difference as a person if i was anything of the sort, but i just think it would be an interesting new fact about myself. I am going to continue to look for something on the subject, but probably won't turn much up. Thanks again for posting on here. I really appreciate it. :)
Old 05-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Raewynn

I have found sites before that talk about the subject, though I cannot think of any off the top of my head. If you know how to search, I am sure you will find something useful. I'll try to see if I can find any informativel links for you. :)
Old 09-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Master
interesting! keep us updated if you have discoveries =)
Old 25-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Maybe if you had a read of Doreen Virtue's "Earth Angels" it may help, Bellamy?

It's a "pocket guide for incarnated Angels, Elementals (or Nature Spirits/Fairies) Starpeople, Walk-ins, and Wizards" - basically covering each Group, and the people "here" who are likely to belong to one of those Groups.

I found it really fascinating, and though still having trouble pigeonholing myself into a Group (I think I'm some sort of mixed race Angel! ) it was and is a really eye-opening "read".

Or try Doreen's website - there may be something there to help?

Angel Blessing to All
Old 30-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Jazlan

You can be anything you want to be. But...When we listen to the categories, stereotypes, definitions, ideas, etc., of what other people say we are - it sometimes limits our own opportunity of discovering the truth for ourselves. I think thats where the real magic is found. Do we really need someone else to tell us who we are? You already have--- the power to know this information. Its been my experience that truly, there is no one else more qualified to offer this information better than your own self.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:21 AM
serenadracis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazlan
You can be anything you want to be. But...When we listen to the categories, stereotypes, definitions, ideas, etc., of what other people say we are - it sometimes limits our own opportunity of discovering the truth for ourselves. I think thats where the real magic is found. Do we really need someone else to tell us who we are? You already have--- the power to know this information. Its been my experience that truly, there is no one else more qualified to offer this information better than your own self.

Jazlan, that is beautiful. Thank you for putting it so eloquently.

Serena Dracis
Old 04-06-2011, 03:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellamySnow
I have been told by a spiritual person that I am of the Fairy Realm.I am not real sure what that is supposed to mean, but as crazy as it might sound to a regular person, it seemed right when she said it. Am I crazy to believe? Or is there something really behind it? I have tried to look it up, but havent come up with anything that sounded right. I would really appreciate a honest answer, thanks!

On a trip to Peru with writer/lecturer/visionary-extraordinaire Dannion Brinkley back in 1997, I met a fellow traveler whom I was told by spirit had first taken "form" in the elemental kingdom or Fairy realm. She had evolved through that expression and "graduated", as it were, and when given a choice as to what she wished to do next, she elected to enter into a round of evolutionary incarnations as a human being. She was a nurse by profession.. very caring and nurturing.. and her hobby (actually more of a passion!) was hortaculture and plants! I didn't know all that when I passed the information that came through about her having occupied the fairy realm before choosing to be born as a human, but once she told me, it made sense. As an elemental, she nurtured and guided the physical form of trees and plants. In her life as a human, she was still doing so, strongly drawn to the plant kingdom, but doing similar work with humans as well!

When I shared this information with her, my eyes closed as I received images and words, when it became time to open them and snap back to present moment consciousness and awareness, I was hesitant to do so, fearing I'd see the "YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF NUT-BALL!!" look on her face! Instead, she sat quietly before me with tears streaming down her face and a soft tremulous smile on her lips as she expressed her genuine appreciation and graditude for the information I'd passed to her. She said no matter how strange or bizarre it sounded on the surface, her own powerful emotional (and gut!) reaction to it assured her it was absolute true and authentic.

I would suggest you go with what you know and feel from within on this and not worry about validating the information some other way. The heart knows.

Blessings and best wishes, and welcome to humankind...!!!