Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Guide

What does it feel like....

....for those who are experienced in astral projection, when you come back into your body?

Is it different every time? Have you projected and not remembered the trip as such but felt the return? Do you slam back into your body or is it more subtle?
Old 11-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

I think I had my first astral projection or an out of body experience, anyway, while being out of my body, I kinda wondered about how I am going to go back into my body, and you know, it's true what what was said before by many other wise man, the spirit, let's say, it's connected to its body through a "chain" or something like that ( I can't remember the word ), anyway, that's how I felt, I felt this "chain" that connects me with my body.I instantly became aware when my body was calling for me back, you just know, and going back into it was somehow a strange feeling.I had no desire to go back, it was a bit of a struggle, anyway, for me, I felt a pull, the body dragging me back, and I returned back through my mouth.It is hard to describe, but I felt becoming a spiral of wind when I was dragged back ( You see, hard to describe ).All of this happened this morning and I still can remember everything perfectly.

I think everybody has a totally different experience, but there's no thing to be scared, in fact, you will do all the crazy things you can't do in real life, well, that's what I did.I became superman :))
Old 11-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Knower
I think it's different for everyone and also depends on how much 'control' you have while out. There are difference's in what people experience during the separation process, so it makes sense that everyone won't experience the same reentry.

I've honestly never seen the silver cord (though I believe we are attached to our physical body), and I've never actually seen my reentry into my body (but I've seen my physical body once out). I just know it's 'time to go back' or that my time out is coming to an end.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I think I had my first astral projection or an out of body experience, anyway, while being out of my body, I kinda wondered about how I am going to go back into my body, and you know, it's true what what was said before by many other wise man, the spirit, let's say, it's connected to its body through a "chain" or something like that ( I can't remember the word ), anyway, that's how I felt, I felt this "chain" that connects me with my body.I instantly became aware when my body was calling for me back, you just know, and going back into it was somehow a strange feeling.I had no desire to go back, it was a bit of a struggle, anyway, for me, I felt a pull, the body dragging me back, and I returned back through my mouth.It is hard to describe, but I felt becoming a spiral of wind when I was dragged back ( You see, hard to describe ).All of this happened this morning and I still can remember everything perfectly.

I think everybody has a totally different experience, but there's no thing to be scared, in fact, you will do all the crazy things you can't do in real life, well, that's what I did.I became superman :))

The chain will be the 'silver cord' that I've heard people talk about. Returning through your mouth....I'd never expect that, that's cool. I like that you became superman, good choice. Great description too, thanks for sharing SimpleMan
Old 13-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I think it's different for everyone and also depends on how much 'control' you have while out. There are difference's in what people experience during the separation process, so it makes sense that everyone won't experience the same reentry.

I've honestly never seen the silver cord (though I believe we are attached to our physical body), and I've never actually seen my reentry into my body (but I've seen my physical body once out). I just know it's 'time to go back' or that my time out is coming to an end.

Thanks for the input Headintheclouds Did you feel your re-entry back into your body though even though you didn't see it? It must be so weird to see your body! I understand how its different for everybody now....what's the longest do you think you've been gone for before you go back?
Old 14-10-2018, 03:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Thanks for the input Headintheclouds Did you feel your re-entry back into your body though even though you didn't see it? It must be so weird to see your body! I understand how its different for everybody now....what's the longest do you think you've been gone for before you go back?

No, I've never felt the reentry part either. Maybe someday I'll experience the reentry, but I'm not concerned about it. I'm just happy to AP. I made several attempts to see my physical body once I was out before it happened. Once I'm separated and out, I always feel a strong urge to 'get going' and not hang around my physical self (go out and enjoy it). Plus, I've learned that sticking close to your physical self can cause control issues, as far as remaining aware, vision problems, etc. By 'jetting off', one can immerse themselves in the projection fully. Plus my body looked boring... Just laying there sleeping. Lol That's my experience anyway.

The longest I've been out is hard to say. I believe time is different or nonexistent in astral or spirit realms/planes. Going by physical time is hard to say too. There are times that I've felt as though I was out for a long time, but after checking the clock, only a half hour passed. It's quite interesting.
Old 16-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
No, I've never felt the reentry part either. Maybe someday I'll experience the reentry, but I'm not concerned about it. I'm just happy to AP. I made several attempts to see my physical body once I was out before it happened. Once I'm separated and out, I always feel a strong urge to 'get going' and not hang around my physical self (go out and enjoy it). Plus, I've learned that sticking close to your physical self can cause control issues, as far as remaining aware, vision problems, etc. By 'jetting off', one can immerse themselves in the projection fully. Plus my body looked boring... Just laying there sleeping. Lol That's my experience anyway.

The longest I've been out is hard to say. I believe time is different or nonexistent in astral or spirit realms/planes. Going by physical time is hard to say too. There are times that I've felt as though I was out for a long time, but after checking the clock, only a half hour passed. It's quite interesting.

Sounds amazing, thanks for sharing Headintheclouds
Old 16-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
....for those who are experienced in astral projection, when you come back into your body?

Is it different every time? Have you projected and not remembered the trip as such but felt the return? Do you slam back into your body or is it more subtle?
For me it is almost always the same: it is like pulling your head out of water, when you snorkel.
Old 17-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
For me it is almost always the same: it is like pulling your head out of water, when you snorkel.

That's so weird inavalan, must have felt felt very odd the first time. It seems like a few people's re-entry involves the head too, fascinating! I don't know if I've ever projected but I was asleep and was woken up with a jolt of my whole body that felt like I'd literally bounced off the bed and landed on it again with great force. I've had the falling dream many times and jolted awake but this wasn't like that.