Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)

What is happening?

Dear community,
it's a pleasure meet all of you. I'm new, I'm a 26o girl from Europe. Sorry for my English is not my mother tongue.
I just want to ask you something because are passed months and I'm still feeling so crazy...
I want to share with you my story maybe someone could help and explain me something...

Just a premise: I didn't know anything about the world of twin flames. I've discovered this world less than a month ago...

On June I've met online a 30o guy. It was random, I was looking for a new clan for my game, and he was the leader. I remember when I've connected to the voice channel, and how he was the only one was replying to me. Like we were alone and we weren't.
We started chatting after this "meeting" and we never stop. Never.
It was like discovering an old friend, I was feeling that I already knew him, and for he was the same, same interest, same passions, he's so similar to me, and and the same time, the complete opposite, like our lives.

During the summer, I was feeling strange, I remember woking up during the night with the urgency to write to him... and every time happened, something was happening to him... I was in a 7 years relationship at the time, it was difficult manage emotions, because not always were mine, I was feeling him, and I started to believe that I'm crazy. I'm still believe, but he think the same and all seems okay.

On September, I was out with my boyfriend. I was completely disconnected from this world, I was feeling so strange... Im still don't know what's happened but I started crying and screaming for hours "I need to find my self, I'm lost, there is a big problem inside me"... the day after the guy wrote to me asking what's happened... he felt everything, without telling him nothing.
I broke up with my boyfrind few days later, for many different reasons, the most important, I was not feeling myself anymore, like I was wrong.

I've decided to meet this guy, a month later. I was dreaming about a city, and I didn't know that was perfectly in the middle, considering that we lives in two different countries, more than 600km apart.
We finally meet a Saturday at the binary 9 of this city. We spent the day like two friends, discovering places and spending time together. I remember that I was tying my hair and he asked me about a tattoo on my neck. I've the infinity sign, done many years ago, without any reason, while I was emotional. He touched my skin on the tattoo and I felt like an electrical discharge inside me. I was shocked.
The day passed and the night came... we were lying on the bed, with a glass of wine, chatting, laughing, spending time... at a certain point, he asked me to look in his eyes. We were sitting in front. I looked into his eyes (that btw are the same, with the exact color) and I was seeing me. When I was young, all my life, my dark periods, everything about me, like a film... I started crying and he too.. we hugged. I'm confuse about that exactly happened after, because I was like I was out of my body. He started touching my skin, and I was feeling an electrical fire, inside me and when he kissed my neck, on the tattoo I exploded. It was not physical, it was a really high pleasure inside me, it was not my body... I finally kissed him and I don't know how, we made love for hours and it burned, there was only fire. Without knowing each other... we were perfect and we were both shocked, never in my life I experienced something like that and for he is the same.
The day after was strange, we were both shocked but we promised to meet again.

A month later, I was organizing a meeting with many people in his city, a perfect excuse to see him. I've booked a plane, one week before, all was organized with 10 people... the day before the departure, none were coming anymore. We were the only ones... and this was really perfect.
We spent 3 days together this time. It was like the first time, in complete harmony between us. One night was like the first, only less intense but always out of this world, but the last one, we spent hours chatting, touching us, crying together, speaking about dreams, traumas, everything... we made love in a different way. The most beautiful. I've noticed that he can't stay close to my neck without starting shaking and that his hands seems like fire, always.

Our connection is so intense today like we live inside each other and there is love between us... a really deep and intense love, and this is the thing that make me believe that I'm crazy, but I feel it, like a feel him. But how it's possible love a person, so deeply to feel everything, when we spend only 5 days together?!
When he said me that he love me, those words, from him were like an ocean of fire. All is inside me. I noticed that, I've always love him, from the beginning. He's able to gave to me... me. I'm feeling the fullest person on this world. Everybody around me say the same thing... my best friend, the only person that know everything about us, said that I stopped hiding, and know I can really shine, and she know that it's thanks to him. I never felt more alive...

Two weeks ago he had a car accident, a frontal car accident.. I was at home. I almost collapsed, without any apparent reason, I was feeling ice inside my veins... one minute later the phone ringed. He was him... he don't know how he survived but, nothing happened, only a little trauma.
All of this sounds to me extremely insane but.. I'm living it. and I'm loving him, how I never had.
I just want to know how will be the next time we can see each other.
and... discovering about twin flames... it's possible? because seems the most appropriate answer.. I never was really spiritual, I believe in souls, in the universe, but only today, that I can feel everything... but I never thought that something like this exist in this world...
I found my twin? I'm not just crazy?

Sorry all my words, and thank you, if you want to help me explain all of this..

-moonshadow
Old 19-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Master
Hello moonshadow,

Welcome to the forum.

You do have a deep soul bond with this guy. Most likely he is your twin. We do have soul families is my understanding. You can have similar experiences with a soul brother or sister.

With deep soul bonds there is a high degree of energetic resonation. This will allow for those shared experiences you describe.

My understanding and my experience with these things is that they often create a spiritual awakening in us. I was especially drawn to this comment you made.
"I need to find my self, I'm lost, there is a big problem inside me"

A relationship like this will draw you into self discovery quickly. Essentially deep soul bonds lead to spiritual awakening(s). He may also be the one for you and if he is, he will be your soul mate as well. That would actually be a secondary potential as I see these things.

I decided to do a quick reading for you and these potentials. I pulled the Rune stone ANSUZ for you. It represents that ancient god Odin. In the system I use that energy aligns with Inner Wisdom, Protection, and the Brain. Here is how those energies work with each other.

In a very real way, inner wisdom is the energy of the Ansuz rune. That ancestral god Odin represented our higher self in ancient times. It still does.

How we choose to be well and safe from harm requires inner wisdom for best results. The Ansuz rune's energy will greatly assist us with this process.

The Ansuz rune encourages careful thought and reflections. Our brain is where we process information. This rune's energy encourages us to use our intellect wisely.

Now for you in this instannce I am getting that it is best to not make a lot of assumptions. Use your own inner wisdom to understand what is really going on relationship wise, and how this will fit in with your highest well being potentials for this life time.

I hope that these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Seeker

twinflames is a sick belief my dear. you might be having a real intense psychic connection with this guy but if you both are in love, it doesnt matter. but do not try to fit this connection in to something called twinflames or soulmate. its a dangerous concept. i felt intense psychic mind only connections with few men and none of them were good for me . i was depressed for 4 years with an intense connection with a man i thought was twinflame but the other person didnt even cared to say hi to me. that is when i came out of this depression and all the syncs and signs are just coming from your wishful thinking. its a mental trap be careful. all the best
Old 25-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Lorelyen

Sounds like, as you are not married and you're going through an intense time with this new guy, you might as well go with the flow - see what happens next time. Have you made an arrangement yet?

This experience has inevitably changed you so you are not the same person to your boyfriend.

I agree with rosegretta though - don't wrap this all up in twin flames and unnecessary spiritual stuff. Many, many people go through similar experiences with a new guy. But it eventually calms down (unless yours is a very strange relationship that can keep up intense romance and sexual exploration forever). That doesn't mean "twin flame" necessarily which seems to be about spiritual development and makes a lot of demands on the two people. Think carefully before informing this new man of your thoughts. Read a few threads here and you'll infer that many wannabe twin flamers haven't told their hoped-for partners. They suspect the guy will run away - as indeed he might, suddenly faced with his relationship turning into something deeply spiritual.

The hope is that when it calms down, you get on very well and can get used to each other. Many fulfilling relationships endure - and if there is romance it will always be there in gestures that express your appreciation of, and devotion to each other.

But it does look like life with your earlier boyfriend is never going to be the same (unless you're a damned good actress). That doesn't mean it's over completely. What if this new encounter doesn't work out? You may miss the security of that earlier relationship (if it was there - 7 years is a enough time to establish yourselves) and some reconciliation may be possible. My own belief is that as long as a couple are willing to live by the same rules then things can be fine.

Wishing you the best outcome.
Lorelyen