Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-11-2018, 04:12 AM
Ascender
Question Are Capricorns Typically Dominant in Romance?

I met a Capricorn guy. He seems really open and honest/authentic. We haven't gone on a date.
The two websites I looked at made them sound pretty dominating.
Is that true? Will he be likely to kind of run me over as a Libra?
Old 09-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Master
Not sure if I'd call it dominating. Capricorn tend to have a mind of their own and can be very stubborn. How that pans out, how they display it and deal with it, depends on their personality and other astrological influences.
But in general I think it is safe to say that once they've made up their mind it is near impossible to get them to change it. And they can -don't all have to be- quite blunt about it. They're not very subtle, but smack in your face with their opinion.
For some this opinionated, stubborn attitude might seem or feel like dominating. How it would work for you as a Libra, just find out. Date the man and see how you feel in his presence. Don't let your life be ruled by what you read on his sun sign.
I think much depends on how developed they are as a person in how they deal with their stubbornness and bluntness. If they're more developed they CAN be more subtle. I know cos my son is Capri, and he can bring a message across a subtle way for sure. He's learnt to do this. Or maybe it's due to other planetary alignments in his chart, not sure.
But that's what I mean, don't just let the description of a sign make the decision for you. Make your own decisions.
Could very well be you balance each other out really well. Him bringing you some stability in the scales, you bringing him some subtlety.

All in all Capris usually are very loyal, and quite popular people. I cannot recall a single Capri who isn't liked by many. I don't think there's a more loyal sun sign in the zodiac.

Just date the guy if he offers, find out how you feel in his presence.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Ascender
I just met him off a dating site but for the first time. He is in no way my type.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I met a Capricorn guy. He seems really open and honest/authentic. We haven't gone on a date.
The two websites I looked at made them sound pretty dominating.
Is that true? Will he be likely to kind of run me over as a Libra?

As a Capricorn married to a Gemini (earth and air), it's a very laid back kind of relationship. We seldom argue and when there are issues we talk through them. Every man is different regardless of astrological sign though. However the Capricorn male is generally more interested in career than romance at times. Hence it's important for the Libra to understand this and have her own path forward in life as well.

The Libra needs to have balance and harmony and sometimes requires space. The Capricorn male needs to give the Libra space and an opportunity for inner and spiritual growth. Air signs are about self-exploration while the earth signs are about foundation and structure. Hence there can be some conflict, but each sign can teach the other what they have to offer.

This kind of union at it's best is the school of life. A lot of personal growth will happen for the two people. Spiritually, if the Capricorn can let his guard down this is a very strong spiritual combination. The Capricorn male will probably benefit more than the Libra (a furiously independent female).

I personally attract a lot of air signs into my life. So I'm will conditioned to be a relaxed goat around strong independent women.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I would disagree that Capricorn attempts to dominate the relationship.
I am a Capricorn and have married Libra twice.
Both times have disagrements with myself preffering to set financial security and career as priority. Where as Libra tends to prefer to place priority on personsonal comfort over security when it comes to priorities.
As for sexually I will agree wiht the horoscopes that it becomes challenging
to find attraction after the lust fades out to the relationship.
Libra needs to find and respect priorities and boundaries which are important to Capricorn in order for harmony to exist.
Capricorn has to allow Libra space for personal growth or hapiness.
And both should be aware to kindle their sexual relationship in the long run.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Master
Hi.

I wonder misscreativespirit if the domination these websites speak of extends as well to a female Capricorn and a male Libra? As a Capricorn woman this question begged at my mind, haha!

I am a Capricorn woman who has dated a Libra man in the past, and... I found quite the opposite to be true. It was this Libran that I found dominating, and he is not the only one.

As a Capricorn in the case of Libras I have frequently found them to boss me.

That does not mean Libra is a bad sign for me... it means they are a sign that may make it easier for me to learn some self assertiveness, and that is my point.... no matter the man's sign, assert yourself when needed. Take the role of leadership yourself when you find the chance. The best approach I feel is honesty. FairyCrystal makes a fine point, get to know the person. Here you are you haven't met the individual yet, and because the site you read speaks of dominance in a Capricorn man, you were worrying about it before you met the person.

When all is said and done you are very much capable and strong enough to make these decisions about the character of others yourself.

Have faith in yourself, you have a mind of your own.

All my best to you.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
my boyfriend is a Capricorn, and dominating is not a word I would use to describe him. he's extremely laidback, easygoing and his overall manner is very gentle, there are no hard edges there that bring in qualities like domination.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:39 AM
Master
Both my parents are Capricorn..........and I'm an Aquarius so you can imaginr how growing up with them was!

My daughter is a Libra as is one grandson......and my wife is a Gemini with a libra moon (shes very libra like)

My opinion based on a lot of contact with both Libra's and Capricorns is that Capricorns and Libra's are not even remotely a good mix!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 18-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Master

he'll be charming until you fall of the high pedestal. Try to stay on it.
Old 23-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Seeker

They are typically dominant but romance isn't their expertise area typically.