Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-07-2018, 02:01 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Color 5th chakra consistently pink?

Please excuse any possible ignorance, I've just started getting into meditation and aligning my chakras/etc.

Ever since I've started meditating(admittedly not long, it's only been about a week, and I started out with guided meditation sessions,) while opening and aligning my chakras, I've seen my 5th chakra(my throat chakra) as pink rather than the sky-blue color I've heard it's supposed to be? My last meditation my heart chakra was red, but some reading into that suggested I was possibly just letting go of some anger, which made sense with that current days circumstances.

However when I read into pink chakras, I can't find much about it, especially with the 5th chakra.

Is it possible that my aura is pink and I'm simply seeing that, and if so what does that mean?
Or I am possibly not properly opening that chakra, and if so any advice on how to get better at it? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Master
Pink sometimes can be associated with love of some kind. Have you been verbally expressive with love for yourself and/or others, or even just Spirit in general?
Old 01-07-2018, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Pink sometimes can be associated with love of some kind. Have you been verbally expressive with love for yourself and/or others, or even just Spirit in general?

Yes actually! I've been actively trying to work on being more gentle and loving, I've been going through tough times and I noticed they were starting to make me very hard and angry again, so I've been trying to be more loving to myself and those in my life. It's one of the reasons I started meditating and looking within more.
I guess that explains it then? Thanks!
Old 01-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Master
You are welcome. :)
Old 03-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Experiencer
I have severe neck pain from stress. From which I know throat chakra can only be blue in colour
Old 04-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I have severe neck pain from stress. From which I know throat chakra can only be blue in colour

Since I'm seeing it pink then, do you think perhaps I'm not opening it correctly? That's totally a possibility, I'm still very new to this. If so do you have any tips on how to correctly open/align them? I try every time to picture it as blue but my mind just always chooses to see pink.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Master
The pink hue could be a temporary thing. Just as our auras change color a lot, it would only make sense that the chakras can too.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:57 AM
Knower

Do you find you consciously try to sweeten up your words alot rather than be a direct channel for your consciousness to flow? I love soft pink energy;soothing loving gentle and gracious but it can be vulnerable and meek at times...really depends on the shade you see (magenta for example isn't your typical pink); I think with a genuine pink maybe sometimes you could be holding yourself back from expressing what you really mean for better or worse. I think it really is a lovely color around that chakra though..I've found holding blue aqua aura quartz on my throat and feeling that energy before doing important speaking of any sort or when I'm feeling vulnerable helps me be a more clear channel unburdened by negative thought and helps me be more expressive and communicative without holding myself back, but if you are happy with the pink then that's lovely and maybe exactly what you need to be right now.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember23
Please excuse any possible ignorance, I've just started getting into meditation and aligning my chakras/etc.

Ever since I've started meditating(admittedly not long, it's only been about a week, and I started out with guided meditation sessions,) while opening and aligning my chakras, I've seen my 5th chakra(my throat chakra) as pink rather than the sky-blue color I've heard it's supposed to be? My last meditation my heart chakra was red, but some reading into that suggested I was possibly just letting go of some anger, which made sense with that current days circumstances.

However when I read into pink chakras, I can't find much about it, especially with the 5th chakra.

Is it possible that my aura is pink and I'm simply seeing that, and if so what does that mean?
Or I am possibly not properly opening that chakra, and if so any advice on how to get better at it? Thanks in advance!

Ember it sounds lovely I would just go with it, we are all different and although there are guidelines, they are just that guideline. Interesting though because I have never thought of it before. I think it is to do with what we resonate with at any given time. Love is healing your voice and your words. Have faith in what you see it is correct and work with it