Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2017, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thank you, Naturesflow and thank you to Linen!

Yes, if it doesn't rain, it pours - doesn't it?

I guess I should treat human emotions like the weather. I have to learn to accept there will be times of el nino and times of la nina.

However, you are right and I have to learn not to attach labels to everything, but thing is labels help me identify things, comparmentalise things and make it all 'neat' - an INTJ trait I guess.

Spirit is urging me to just discuss stuff I know about and have learned about only because it is much 'safer' that way. lol

I am just really happy...really happy that you can see past the superficial into who I am as a person. Not many can.

I learn about myself through many ways of being, but once learned I let go of the label and attachment and utilize it as being me. So learning I was an infp, I came to understand an aspect of my personality that I could explore and deepen for real. Some aspects of our own personality remain the same, some things change. I know I am more introverted than extroverted but I don't label myself, just more aware, I go within more readily than I go without to process. But I can do both. Just I have a preference sometimes. I also learned through process that I was as predominately feeler for most of my life, so the feeling mode process changed to more logical when I let that go and built that balance of being both. I am predominately an intuitive, so I can gain insight through that process more readily, read others more directly, read life and patterns more readily. But I don't have to read. I just be me and know things move as they will as themselves just by being openly aware of myself having this aspect in me to relate with. Perception is another main characteristic of personality. Perception preferred to judgment, INFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change. So I utilize that more than you perhaps do with your J aspect. In saying that I have allowed myself to learn through J to build that deeper in myself to make my P perceive deeper and more expanded. So my perception is more preferred to judgment. I just open to others to learn of myself differently, because I want to expand my reality in me in lots of ways of being me.

I see you because I am willing to see myself as you. Even if I am not you. It supports me to know you more open to you just be being willing to engage with you open to what is. But then I don't have aversions in me or labels that says you have to fit something in me or I cant see you. I just see you because I am willing to see you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Absolutely not saying that. I use to swear a lot, now I don't and I don't know why but I'm able to see the difference. I now see no value to it but see the value not to. I use to be impatient and oh so frustrated. Not so much now. I also never saw through the eyes of another, one day I had the experience. It was like reading another's mind. Experienced has changed me. I've seen the difference in many of the things you mentioned. Was just giving a POV in my now. I think we may be learning and that's spiritual to me.
Thank you so much for that.

Until I have that experience myself (I am autistic), I won't be able to see it nor appreciate it, like you obviously have.

So, the only way out for people who cannot see through another's eyes, is to forget about other people entirely and just concentrate on their own spiritual practices to the total exclusion of everything else, citing 'non-existence' as the best reason.

However, I still have a sense of humour...I must keep this at all costs:

Old 05-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Master
[/quote]

The "One" knows two minds can be one or two on one hundred and two. It comes back to just being you as you can be. The rest will be itself. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I learn about myself through many ways of being, but once learned I let go of the label and attachment and utilize it as being me. So learning I was an infp, I came to understand an aspect of my personality that I could explore and deepen for real. Some aspects of our own personality remain the same, some things change. I know I am more introverted than extroverted but I don't label myself, just more aware, I go within more readily than I go without to process. But I can do both. Just I have a preference sometimes. I also learned through process that I was as predominately feeler for most of my life, so the feeling mode process changed to more logical when I let that go and built that balance of being both. I am predominately an intuitive, so I can gain insight through that process more readily, read others more directly, read life and patterns more readily. But I don't have to read. I just be me and know things move as they will as themselves just by being openly aware of myself having this aspect in me to relate with. Perception is another main characteristic of personality. Perception preferred to judgment, INFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change. So I utilize that more than you perhaps do with your J aspect. In saying that I have allowed myself to learn through J to build that deeper in myself to make my P perceive deeper and more expanded. So my perception is more preferred to judgment. I just open to others to learn of myself differently, because I want to expand my reality in me in lots of ways of being me.

I see you because I am willing to see myself as you. Even if I am not you. It supports me to know you more open to you just be being willing to engage with you open to what is. But then I don't have aversions in me or labels that says you have to fit something in me or I cant see you. I just see you because I am willing to see you.
I was reading this one last night:
http://personalityjunkie.com/10/intr...n-intjs-istjs/

It covers most of what you are talking about.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
I was reading this one last night:
http://personalityjunkie.com/10/intr...n-intjs-istjs/

It covers most of what you are talking about.

It offers some good insight all round.

Quote:
In tapping into their own subjectivity, ITJs may also develop greater empathy for the feelings of others. They begin to recognize and appreciate the merit of subjective concerns. They discover that truth does not merely reside at the level of universals (Ni) or traditions (Si), but also in the felt experience of the individual (Fi). Such ITJs take on a more personable and humane quality, interested not only in ideas or principles, but also individuals.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Master
Here's how Necro's mind works;

For the past six months...twice a week on average, I have been going to my local gas station to buy my milk when/as I need it. The milk was always there for me to buy...it only cost $1 a litre...the gas station is close, milk is cheap, I didn't have to wait in line nor 'mingle with people'...perfect scenario for Necro to 'buy milk'.

For the past two weeks, I have been to that same gas station 5 times (I just returned from there)...no milk...it was all sold out.

No matter what time of the day I went...sold out.

So, I asked the attendant why and she said "supply and demand...not enough supply and an overwhelming demand and we can't get anymore due to lack of storage".

I said "it wasn't like this two weeks ago...for six MONTHS previous, it was never like this..."

She said "yeah, our clientele has increased by over 300% in the past two weeks...we're doing a roaring trade here..."

So, I said, to be logical "okay, say I want to buy milk from you...what must I do to ensure that I can be competitive with those people who also want milk to satisfy my own greed over that of another person?"

She said "the gas station opens at 6am...can you get down here at 5:45 am and wait in line for us to open? then you can rush to the fridge and fight other people on the way there just to save yourself 20 cents a litre..."

In the end, I just said "have a lovely day, see ya round" and the voice in my head said simply this;

"you can forget about going to that gas station for milk anymore because they just do not SELL milk anymore".

This made me very happy...makes me sleep better at night and has thus become a 'personal truth'.

Even if anybody was to tell me that the gas station sold milk, I wouldn't believe them because it is a case of almost instant conditioning. I would simply say, no...no they don't.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:13 AM
Master
I just found this article which also explains it very nicely for me:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/natash...b_7958282.html

So, I can appreciate the fact that this 'Dark Night of the Soul' seems endless and for me, the only way out is to bury my head and heart back into my religion (as it was explained to me by my angels a few days ago).

So, time to dust off the old Tantra books again, beginning with the adage "we rise through that which makes us fall" - OR discovering my "inner FI"...whichever fits here.

I feel this thread has now reached its logical and saturated conclusion and I thank everybody who has posted on it.

Peace and love.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Aum Shanti
Old 05-02-2017, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
I just found this article which also explains it very nicely for me:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/natash...b_7958282.html

So, I can appreciate the fact that this 'Dark Night of the Soul' seems endless and for me, the only way out is to bury my head and heart back into my religion (as it was explained to me by my angels a few days ago).

So, time to dust off the old Tantra books again, beginning with the adage "we rise through that which makes us fall" - OR discovering my "inner FI"...whichever fits here.

I feel this thread has now reached its logical and saturated conclusion and I thank everybody who has posted on it.

Peace and love.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Aum Shanti

Do you think it has?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq-CKdT6IG4

Old 05-02-2017, 06:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Damn you! LOL

"Aum Namah Shivay....Aum Namah Shivay....Hara Hara Bhole...Namah Shivay..." *sings*

There is only one way to get my full, undivided attention...one way.

You know what I feel like and would really love? To be embraced within a circle/group of Shiva devotees!

OMG..."Someshwaray Shiva...Someshwaray...Hara Hara Bhole...Namah Shivay..."

This means "I worship Shiva, the nectar of Divine Bliss (Soma)"

Thank you for making a tear roll down my cheek...thank you.

Aum Namah Shivay
Old 05-02-2017, 06:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:

The "One" knows two minds can be one or two on one hundred and two. It comes back to just being you as you can be. The rest will be itself. :)[/quote]

How can creator know others if he had only one mind one perception as human? Or we don't understand him is he wrong? If he has more than one mind with: you're part of his mind. Someone may say that's crazy but just think : how and why you can be argue to someone you're not familiar with--the creator. Is your ego say so? Nobody knows because you don't know a bit of him. Sorry to say that way because that's the fact......

Do you ever listen to the saying of: you're my eyes?