Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Master
Why are all channeled messages similar?

It's never negative, the negative rarely or never seems to come up. Just seems odd to me that there is never anything that we might consider neutral or dark. and I find it improbable that all entities are light.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's never negative, the negative rarely or never seems to come up. Just seems odd to me that there is never anything that we might consider neutral or dark. and I find it improbable that all entities are light.
It's because either the Angels need new material or the channeler puts it in their own terms or way they understood the original message - a lot gets lost in translation sometimes.

Well, Holly channels Azrael and I've been known to channel the odd Fallen Angel at times too - so it's not always like that.

I guess they say 'it depends on where one's vibration is at'...or something like that.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:47 AM
Master
Besides, if the 'negative' comes up other people immediately say "that's a demon you got there' and never 'that's an angel being negative' so people tend to avoid it. I got over this ages ago.

My angels can be negative...in fact they'll tell me to 'eff off' if there's a very important soul-lesson for me to learn in the process.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Master
One last thing. All of the messages in this part of the forum are structured and come through at a certain time. It is all arranged and the language is similar.

In my case, I'll post something in any given forum, then after posting it, read it and I'm like "can you at least give me some warning when ya gonna do that next time?" but they listen not...oh lord, they listen not.

I have set boundaries so not just 'any spirit' can do it, but the few who I trust, the few who can like to take advantage of it occasionally. These spirits would be called 'dark' by others.

Sometimes I point out when it is a channeled message, but most times I just don't and take credit for it because it is just 'easier that way'. lol

I'm what's known as a direct channeler.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

Consider that all entities are one with the creative source. They resonate with light. This perception of dark as evil is really dark in the sense of being ignorant.

When you are fully aware of all things, you are from the light.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Master
I'm not even sure some of the channeled messages are channeled from entities but rather the ego.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It's because either the Angels need new material or the channeler puts it in their own terms or way they understood the original message - a lot gets lost in translation sometimes.

Well, Holly channels Azrael and I've been known to channel the odd Fallen Angel at times too - so it's not always like that.

I guess they say 'it depends on where one's vibration is at'...or something like that.

who and where is holly? I'm interested in seeing what she comes up with.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Consider that all entities are one with the creative source. They resonate with light. This perception of dark as evil is really dark in the sense of being ignorant.

When you are fully aware of all things, you are from the light.

It's more about recognizing that it must be there, despite not seeing it. If there is a perception of light there must also be one of dark, even if we can't easily see the dark it must be somewhere.

unless you think there is only light, in which case I don't feel like talking to you. lol.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:24 AM
Master
"Why are all channeled messages similar?" [meaning "positive"]
a partial answer could involve the idea that there is a time for every purpose.
the recent and current times have the purpose of upliftment; rising above
the negativity and downer energy is the course that this world is on.

another partial answer would suggest that there ARE "negative" channelings,
but that you're simply not tuned in to hearing those messages.

i essentially agree with John32241's sentiment, and this might also
explain the observation of the OP. ALL information is "of the light", and if it
were not so, then the stray energies would be disinformation, and non-cohesive
in nature (lacking in a unifying structure/purpose).
Old 26-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Because they are messing with us and have nothing original to say.