Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Guide
Boo!

One time i was sitting at my parent's, on their porch swing, and I saw something in the corner of my eye. I said out loud "if there is a spirit here show yourself if you can". Sure enough i saw the image of a blurred human figure standing on the porch in front of me. I then said "please be kind and dont scare me!". I was already a liil spooked. Thats when I heard "Shhhhhhh" and then the planters all started swinging. It was crazy. I was sleeping outside in the tent and said "please dont scare me in the tent!" I should of known not to ask as it already scared me the first time I asked. Well I went inside and was freaked out, and then when I went back out to my tent, before I got there, I heard a voice going "Hoooooooooooooo" like from another dimension or something, caught between the worlds. It was spooky. But they didnt bug me in the tent.

Another time, just after my grandma died, I was at the computer and felt great about God. I felt like He and I could do anything and I had such great and powerful faith. It was the first time something like that happened to me. That's when my grandma entered my mind and showed me a huge radiant smile! She was always a firm believer in God and faith and so she must have been watching and decided to drop in to say Hello. I miss my grandma so much.

One time I was in an old house, I was homeless and about 18 years old and I broke into an old abandoned building to sleep. Bad I know! Anyways I went into the basement and was seeing if I could turn on the heat because it still had hydro. I bent over and heard "boo!". I laughed as this was kind of corny for a ghost to say. I then saw a dark entity standing in the corner and my hair stood up on end. I could tel it was evil. I went to turn away and leave and another one was there as well. This one looked weaker. Next the evil being commanded the weaker one to possess me. Right then the weaker one flew at me and into me and I fell to the ground twitching. It was like an electric current flowing thru my body. The weak spirit didn't possess me properly I dont think, because all I did was twitch for about 2 minutes and then they left me. I then left the house and went to the homeless shelter. lol.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Master
yep................................
i get i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Master
me my nbr we bth sea orbs in homs we do sum i sea orbs frm hom go in 2 hetrs shes sean orbs go in 2 her hom in 2 my hom
but thn agan the shoses wz bild in 1885 thy wear

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔